Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

View Poll Results: (Public Poll) I am siding with...
Chris Moneymaker 62 82.67%
Jason Young 13 17.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2013, 05:47 AM   #1501
Sam341
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 199
I really hope the guys that JY owes money to calls The Turn and lets the other owners/employees know about this thread and how JY owes so much money. Seems only fair since he contacted Pokerstars
Sam341 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 06:51 AM   #1502
gameoverjc
veteran
 
gameoverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Online $ come to daddy
Posts: 2,761
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyVeKilledKenny View Post
- Am not a lawyer. Have no desire to be one, and actually, personally, despise that profession
- "everyone can agree" is not an evidence, it's logical deduction/assumption. One that I agree with, but still not an evidence or fact/factual according as you have put it
- I've bolded Assani's part and marked it as partial because there is more to the story ("case" if u want) which you have conveniently missed it (reffering to their "payment plan" and "JY willingness to resolve his debt to Assani" - according to Assani and his post)
- and about parts I haven't bold: is it then "factual according" or is it not. I haven't contested it in your first post (partially because I thought other things were more important - seeing them now I should have bolded "his bookie skipped town") and now you are the one who is saying that these are only JY statements and not factual according. So either you were wrong in your first post, or you are wrong now.


On the other note, I still can not make up my mind about Assani vs JY part of the story. Major setback for me is - did JY intentionally tried to avoid Assani in hopes that he forgets his 2 k (free money) or were there actual circumstances and real life events which made it difficult for Jason to contact Assani (his willingness to resolve this now has no influence on this)
The point is semantically you can pick apart any of the statements and try to detract from them by pointing to the lack of proof. You can do that with anything stated in this thread. "Oh sheets came forth owed 7-8k?" How do we know for sure that he is owed that amount and not 4-5k? There is no proof of slip he is owed that, but Jason Young hasn't contested the amount.

Everything in that timeline is the least disputed points in the thread, any people with half a brain can infer which ones are true and which are not. But you are troll with an account that was created 3 months ago, so enjoy this:

gameoverjc is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #1503
bundy5
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bundy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,815
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameoverjc View Post
The above is all factual according to this thread, and the ONLY part that is speculative is the existence of a bookie.
Well actually hardly any of this thread has been factual - it's speculative unless bank statements, account details are shown to back-up the respective stories but as we know given the nature of the subject it is hardly going to be forthcoming.

The only factual part (relevant to JY v MM) to this thread are the texts that JY supplied.

Also lol for you not including the texts in your timeline and also lol for you not mentioning that the reason why JY hasn't paid Assani in over 18 months is because he states that he was unaware of the debt and only became aware this summer (which Assani doesn't rule out himself to be true)
bundy5 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 08:35 AM   #1504
bundy5
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bundy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,815
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRiverSniper View Post
Lastly, he has had 18 months to meet personally with CM to alleviate CM's concerns that this was NOT a free roll. He could have met CM in private with his phone, laptop, emails, skype's, bank statements, and betting sheets.
Well actually you bring me to one crucial contention that JY makes but CM has yet to address which is a further promise by CM in this year's WSOP to make good on his debt.

I suspect that it was just the tip of the iceberg those texts supplied by JY from July to September 2012 that confirms CM owing JY the money and there could be many more incriminating evidence to come to light on MM that JY is withholding because of MM's name in poker.
bundy5 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #1505
gameoverjc
veteran
 
gameoverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Online $ come to daddy
Posts: 2,761
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundy5 View Post
Well actually hardly any of this thread has been factual - it's speculative unless bank statements, account details are shown to back-up the respective stories but as we know given the nature of the subject it is hardly going to be forthcoming.

The only factual part (relevant to JY v MM) to this thread are the texts that JY supplied.

Also lol for you not including the texts in your timeline and also lol for you not mentioning that the reason why JY hasn't paid Assani in over 18 months is because he states that he was unaware of the debt and only became aware this summer (which Assani doesn't rule out himself to be true)
The texts are just noise and a smear campaign. If you could read, which apparently you have trouble as noticed by you harping for 5 pages of "Where is this guy who Moneymaker heard from" AFTER ak87 posted he was owed, you would see that I put Moneymaker is a degen who would've either slowpaid (if he didn't find out about existing debts) or not paid at all.

Moneymaker is a degen.

Jason is a scammer.

It's funny that all the "don't pay" people are not denying Moneymaker being a degen, but every person stating "pay" are claiming Jason Young is a complete stand up guy, even after apparently trying to black mail.
gameoverjc is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:11 AM   #1506
DC2LV
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Miami Beach
Posts: 2,960
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundy5 View Post
...lol for you not mentioning that the reason why JY hasn't paid Assani in over 18 months is because he states that he was unaware of the debt and only became aware this summer (which Assani doesn't rule out himself to be true)
Not quite.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=543
DC2LV is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #1507
Odysseus
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: sup
Posts: 439
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyVeKilledKenny View Post
- Am not a lawyer. Have no desire to be one, and actually, personally, despise that profession
- "everyone can agree" is not an evidence, it's logical deduction/assumption. One that I agree with, but still not an evidence or fact/factual according as you have put it
- I've bolded Assani's part and marked it as partial because there is more to the story ("case" if u want) which you have conveniently missed it (reffering to their "payment plan" and "JY willingness to resolve his debt to Assani" - according to Assani and his post)
- and about parts I haven't bold: is it then "factual according" or is it not. I haven't contested it in your first post (partially because I thought other things were more important - seeing them now I should have bolded "his bookie skipped town") and now you are the one who is saying that these are only JY statements and not factual according. So either you were wrong in your first post, or you are wrong now.


On the other note, I still can not make up my mind about Assani vs JY part of the story. Major setback for me is - did JY intentionally tried to avoid Assani in hopes that he forgets his 2 k (free money) or were there actual circumstances and real life events which made it difficult for Jason to contact Assani (his willingness to resolve this now has no influence on this)
Valid logical deduction from known facts IS evidence.

Fact: At the time of the murder Joe was at dinner with 12 friends.

Deduction: if Joe was at dinner with 12 friends he could not have been in the apartment when his girlfriend was killed.

Conclusion: Thus it is impossible that Joe killed his girlfriend.

QED.

Last edited by Odysseus; 11-04-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Odysseus is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #1508
bundy5
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bundy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,815
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2LV View Post
Yeah and...

so July this year was the first recorded mention of Assani to JY that he owed him money.
bundy5 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #1509
bundy5
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bundy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,815
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameoverjc View Post

Moneymaker is a degen.

Jason is a scammer.
Funny how you consider them both to be despicable people but fall heavily onto one side...
bundy5 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #1510
bundy5
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bundy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,815
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameoverjc View Post
It's funny that all the "don't pay" people are not denying Moneymaker being a degen,
Probably refers to more about MM supporters trying to add weight and impartiality to their arguments
bundy5 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:52 AM   #1511
Go Get It
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Posts: 12,427
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewga View Post
Just wanted to take a moment to bask in the glory of this hypocrisy.
No u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46&2 View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by donniccolo View Post
Hmm... It's horrible to state that I'm unsure of something and then to ask about it? I like how you were immediately quoted as a hypocrite. /
OMG someone random on the internet can't take a clearly facetious post and then some guy (andrewga) tries to plays psychiatrist. IT MUST BE TRUE!

And no, the bolding of random words throughout a post in a thread like this completely out of context and then posting some faux concern about his mental state is what made your original post horrid.
Go Get It is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #1512
TheRiverSniper
journeyman
 
TheRiverSniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Your worst nightmare
Posts: 325
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundy5 View Post
Well actually you bring me to one crucial contention that JY makes but CM has yet to address which is a further promise by CM in this year's WSOP to make good on his debt.

I suspect that it was just the tip of the iceberg those texts supplied by JY from July to September 2012 that confirms CM owing JY the money and there could be many more incriminating evidence to come to light on MM that JY is withholding because of MM's name in poker.
Ted/Al/King Kong,

I have been operating under the perception that you are simply obtuse and just don't get it. But the manner by which you dodge and fail to respond and non respond to the arguments led me to concluded that no amount of reason or evidence will ever convince you of anything. Your appearance here is to simply parse and pose straw man arguments to rationalize JY's indefensible behavior. WP.

You quoted my post and then never addressed the issue. Here it is and the challenge that I have put forth to JY to resolve the issue and prove he is not a scammer:

Lastly, he has had 18 months to meet personally with CM to alleviate CM's concerns that this was NOT a free roll. He could have met CM in private with his phone, laptop, emails, skype's, bank statements, and betting sheets.

JY and his minnions need to STFU and do this.
TheRiverSniper is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #1513
TheyVeKilledKenny
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Seashore
Posts: 87
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameoverjc View Post
The point is semantically you can pick apart any of the statements and try to detract from them by pointing to the lack of proof.
Agreed. Might have contributed to it, and it wasn't my intention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameoverjc View Post
Everything in that timeline is the least disputed points in the thread, any people with half a brain can infer which ones are true and which are not.
Okay, least disputed is our common ground.
However, I disagree with the points in timeline, especially because:

- you have put them with prejudice (with use of adjectives, by attaching your personal opinion to them and omission)

Point is if you are trying to find points in this thread which are least disputed then just cite them.
(to be clear I do not dispute your right to have an opinion, nor the majority of points ITT you have mentioned, I just contest your way of presenting them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameoverjc View Post
But you are troll with an account that was created 3 months ago, so enjoy this:

Thank you. Enjoyed it very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
Valid logical deduction from known facts IS evidence.
Nope. It's still valid logical deduction. (and it's not just difference in semantics)
TheyVeKilledKenny is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #1514
ContactGSW
grinder
 
ContactGSW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Drinking alone at the reunion
Posts: 672
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordham View Post
Actually, I was the one that said give the money to charity first and you thought it was a good idea.
Just giving credit where credit is due.
See post #633.

Just cleaning up the thread as it slowly dies, unless JY chimes in
ContactGSW is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #1515
mavsfan4ever
old hand
 
mavsfan4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,517
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamplerr View Post
To me it's a situation where the tie goes to the bookie.

If a bookie accepts $500,000 worth of bets on credit from 100 different people, it's not a requirement that the bookie has $500,000 in liquid cash. About half the bets will tend to be losers so some leverage is allowed there.

But if I make 5 bets for $5,000 each on credit, I should have $25,000 liquid ready to pay in a reasonable amount of time. Because there is a real chance I'll lose all five.

I've never used an illegal bookie but I imagine collecting is a pain in the ass, and you'll always have guys that owe you, and maybe some guys you owe as a result. You can't just say the book is insolvent because someone is owed money. In the big picture, you're essentially all just paying into a pool, and about half of those bets get paid out.

I realize this probably isn't a bookie with 100 different people betting, and maybe he was just laying the bets off somewhere else. But to me the principle still holds that the book is allowed to have less liquid cash than their total liability, and you've still got action, and the bettor should pay if he loses. There are advantages to being a bookie compared to being a degen, and that just seems like one of them.

I'm not saying it's a smart operation, but if I was mediator, I'd say the bettor owes the money to the bookie (and not a charity, though I think it's a nice gesture).
What you are saying is true. But the above is a completely different situation than if the bookie owes money and cannot pay it and THEN takes on more bets. In your situation, all the bets are made at the same time and the bookie knows he will win some....so it isn't necessary to have $500,000 on hand. Totally different than being in the negative and not being able to pay out and then taking on more bets.

I don't know exactly what happened in this case, but I haven't seen anyone say it went down like the above quote.
mavsfan4ever is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #1516
ContactGSW
grinder
 
ContactGSW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Drinking alone at the reunion
Posts: 672
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4ever View Post
What you are saying is true. But the above is a completely different situation than if the bookie owes money and cannot pay it and THEN takes on more bets. In your situation, all the bets are made at the same time and the bookie knows he will win some....so it isn't necessary to have $500,000 on hand. Totally different than being in the negative and not being able to pay out and then taking on more bets.

I don't know exactly what happened in this case, but I haven't seen anyone say it went down like the above quote.
It has to be factored somewhere in there, that despite JY walking the tight rope of The Book, and making some huge mistakes in allowing himself to get into a situation taking bets, and the questionable tactics he has used to recover the money from MM, he has been up front that he does owe, and he has been up front in the methods he is trying to satisfy those debts. Whether that 'red' situation he has put himself in can be called free rolling, or somehow taints or nulls a bet seems to be an intractable point with the two sides of this issue.

The more seasoned gamblers in that specific world talk about gamblers honor and taking responsibility for your own actions. JY takes that responsibility by admitting he owes, and trying to arrange payment. MM takes responsibility for his mistakes as well, and is willing to divest himself of that money, showing he is concerned about the principles of the issue himself, not just saving the cash.

JY has not addressed MM's plan of action, in which MM apparently feels satisfies the honor side of the situation. When we here from JY about that, that will be the next interesting side of the thread.
ContactGSW is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #1517
sheetsworld
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,742
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Ok so this is really straying from the point, but as long as it has been brought up.....

A very close friend of mine has a child afflicted with an awful kidney disease, and he spends probably 20 hours per week working for a foundation dedicated to finding a cure.

www.nephcure.org

This charity was actually featured in one season of celebrity apprentice.

Among other things, my friend hosts a NL tourney for the charity every year , usually the Thursday before Memorial day, where 3-400 beginners play a 500nl with an enormous rake etc, with alot of the proceeds going to the charity.

I help out by serving a bounty, saying a few things, helping out wherever I can etc...but I have an idea.

I cannot absolve the entire debt because I have another person who gets half, but I would be willing to to is this:

If Chris (or anyone really lol) would donate $2,000 now, and Chris commit to showing up at the tournament in NY and play, be an ambassador of poker, maybe give a 20 min lesson or whatever, I would completely accept that in lieu of $4,000 of Jason's debt to me. (I cant see why Jason would have a problem with this as well).He could send me the 2k and I could take care if it, or he could donate it directly. I don't care. Not interested in the discussion of what value that has really....but as the charity thing was brought up, I am more than willing to take him up on that.

If he or Jason or anyone hahaha would rather just donate it directly to the charity that's fine too, but the appearance would be cool.

It would be for an extremely worthy cause and I would be 100% fine with that.

Last edited by sheetsworld; 11-04-2013 at 01:24 PM.
sheetsworld is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #1518
Go Get It
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Posts: 12,427
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

^^

Obv good idea. Hope something like this gets done.
Go Get It is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #1519
ContactGSW
grinder
 
ContactGSW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Drinking alone at the reunion
Posts: 672
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Just for the entertainment value of the thread and because it is a worthy cause, just donated $25, in honor of JY and MM 2plus2
ContactGSW is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #1520
navs
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 149
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

^^^obv terrible idea
navs is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #1521
bigtuna
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,321
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetsworld View Post
Ok so this is really straying from the point, but as long as it has been brought up.....

A very close friend of mine has a child afflicted with an awful kidney disease, and he spends probably 20 hours per week working for a foundation dedicated to finding a cure.

www.nephcure.org

This charity was actually featured in one season of celebrity apprentice.

Among other things, my friend hosts a NL tourney for the charity every year , usually the Thursday before Memorial day, where 3-400 beginners play a 500nl with an enormous rake etc, with alot of the proceeds going to the charity.

I help out by serving a bounty, saying a few things, helping out wherever I can etc...but I have an idea.

I cannot absolve the entire debt because I have another person who gets half, but I would be willing to to is this:

If Chris (or anyone really lol) would donate $2,000 now, and Chris commit to showing up at the tournament in NY and play, be an ambassador of poker, maybe give a 20 min lesson or whatever, I would completely accept that in lieu of $4,000 of Jason's debt to me. (I cant see why Jason would have a problem with this as well).He could send me the 2k and I could take care if it, or he could donate it directly. I don't care. Not interested in the discussion of what value that has really....but as the charity thing was brought up, I am more than willing to take him up on that.

If he or Jason or anyone hahaha would rather just donate it directly to the charity that's fine too, but the appearance would be cool.

It would be for an extremely worthy cause and I would be 100% fine with that.
Good dude ITT.

Seriously, Sheets and Assani both deserve a round of applause for both being non-douche bags, while at the same time being ones that are unquestionably owed in relation to all of this.
bigtuna is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #1522
GMLAW
veteran
 
GMLAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,619
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtuna View Post
Good dude ITT.

Seriously, Sheets and Assani both deserve a round of applause for both being non-douche bags, while at the same time being ones that are unquestionably owed in relation to all of this.
QFT.
GMLAW is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #1523
TheyVeKilledKenny
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Seashore
Posts: 87
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetsworld View Post
Ok so this is really straying from the point, but as long as it has been brought up.....

A very close friend of mine has a child afflicted with an awful kidney disease, and he spends probably 20 hours per week working for a foundation dedicated to finding a cure.

www.nephcure.org

This charity was actually featured in one season of celebrity apprentice.

Among other things, my friend hosts a NL tourney for the charity every year , usually the Thursday before Memorial day, where 3-400 beginners play a 500nl with an enormous rake etc, with alot of the proceeds going to the charity.

I help out by serving a bounty, saying a few things, helping out wherever I can etc...but I have an idea.

I cannot absolve the entire debt because I have another person who gets half, but I would be willing to to is this:

If Chris (or anyone really lol) would donate $2,000 now, and Chris commit to showing up at the tournament in NY and play, be an ambassador of poker, maybe give a 20 min lesson or whatever, I would completely accept that in lieu of $4,000 of Jason's debt to me. (I cant see why Jason would have a problem with this as well).He could send me the 2k and I could take care if it, or he could donate it directly. I don't care. Not interested in the discussion of what value that has really....but as the charity thing was brought up, I am more than willing to take him up on that.

If he or Jason or anyone hahaha would rather just donate it directly to the charity that's fine too, but the appearance would be cool.

It would be for an extremely worthy cause and I would be 100% fine with that.

Now this is a post when someone is genuine about donation to charity.
Great idea, and I do hope CM will (if it comes to his donation of 15k to charity) see it also.

Until that time please send me by PM information about your charity along side with IBAN, SWIFT and name of the bank where they have an account so I could make some smaller donation in December ( Christmas spirit etc...)
(considering to donate 5$ for each post I make ITT - so far I think this no 5 )
TheyVeKilledKenny is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 02:45 PM   #1524
Assani Fisher
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Assani Fisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 48,128
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilowatt View Post
Haven't had much time this weekend, but just responded to Assani with the info I think he needs to have Jason send the $ to me, so hopefully this will be handled soon. I will update this thread with any money I get.
texted Jason last night with your info. Only gave email and real name, as I think thats all thats needed for QP. I told him I have your account # if that is needed.
Assani Fisher is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #1525
sheetsworld
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,742
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Just wanted to let everyone here know that Chris just texted me that he is going to be donating to the charity and also coming to the event, and will be making another donation at the event.

Maybe a HU match vs Jason also! (Just kidding about that last part but the rest is true.....thanks man)
sheetsworld is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive