Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Global Poker The social poker site where you can play for free and win sweepstakes prizes.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2017, 12:20 PM   #726
PunnyYouSayThat
Tattoo Commissioner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,097
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

is bitcoin in the cashier being implemented?
PunnyYouSayThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:21 PM   #727
HicSvntDracones
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 113
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I'm sorry because I am sure this question has been asked but I can't find this particular needle in this long, long haystack of a thread BUT where do things stand with allowing exports of hand history from GP? I want to review big hands at the end of the day but I can't even search by $ won or $ lost. Just have to look at them six of ten hands at a time and spot the big ones. Not having this feature is pushing me to play other sites.
HicSvntDracones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:23 PM   #728
HicSvntDracones
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 113
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I can answer this one. You don't have enough $ in your PayPal account. You need to deposit using a credit card instead. You probably have a few bucks there but not as much as you are trying to deposit so when the computer sees you have $14 (or whatever) in there and are trying to add $50 (or whatever) it gives this message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieno View Post
I'm having the same problem. I click to buy gold coins and it goes to Paypal. But once I am on Paypal's site it says:

Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.
HicSvntDracones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:30 PM   #729
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU18LOL View Post
is bitcoin in the cashier being implemented?
Nope. Purchases and cash outs are via PayPal only.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:33 PM   #730
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HicSvntDracones View Post
I'm sorry because I am sure this question has been asked but I can't find this particular needle in this long, long haystack of a thread BUT where do things stand with allowing exports of hand history from GP? I want to review big hands at the end of the day but I can't even search by $ won or $ lost. Just have to look at them six of ten hands at a time and spot the big ones. Not having this feature is pushing me to play other sites.
We do not have the option to export hand histories.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:42 PM   #731
HicSvntDracones
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 113
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
We do not have the option to export hand histories.
Yes. Unfortunately I have noticed that. Are there any plans to get that feature? How about the ability to sort by size of money won or lost?

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk
HicSvntDracones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:48 PM   #732
xjinpark
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 3
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Hey Kimbr,
I have a cash out request that I needed an approval on, ID: Dubrockets
Thank you for your help and support!
xjinpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:49 PM   #733
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HicSvntDracones View Post
Yes. Unfortunately I have noticed that. Are there any plans to get that feature? How about the ability to sort by size of money won or lost?

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk
Sorry but I'm not too sure about that but who knows. The ability to sort by size of money won or lost sounds brilliant though.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #734
BGnight
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BGnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: POO POO!!!
Posts: 9,970
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
We do not have the option to export hand histories.
Please keep it this way. People just want to use HUD's. Saying they want to review hands is a cover.
BGnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 02:12 PM   #735
yourgfmyrailbird
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 217
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
Please keep it this way. People just want to use HUD's. Saying they want to review hands is a cover.
100% agreed. Leave the software the way it is. It is not reg friendly and it is better for everyone that way.
yourgfmyrailbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 02:27 PM   #736
BGnight
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BGnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: POO POO!!!
Posts: 9,970
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourgfmyrailbird View Post
100% agreed. Leave the software the way it is. It is not reg friendly and it is better for everyone that way.
AAAAND, being off a web based browser, it takes 2 seconds to copy/paste HH in the dealer scroll. I've done it. This actually makes Global better than other sites. There's absolutely no reason to store the HH. The hands stick around long enough to go back and copy/paste them to your notes.
BGnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:14 PM   #737
glutenfree
old hand
 
glutenfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 1,749
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourgfmyrailbird View Post
100% agreed. Leave the software the way it is. It is not reg friendly and it is better for everyone that way.
+1
glutenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:37 PM   #738
Rutledge Smitty
old hand
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twitch.tv/SmittyPLO
Posts: 1,383
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Add another +1 for keeping the site as is in regards to HH
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:42 PM   #739
Deal!
journeyman
 
Deal!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 296
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I don't understand the reason why we need to see 500 flops in gold coin ring games in order to play the 5k on Sunday.

So in order to play this tournament, I will 6 table some gold coin games, checking it down and folding until i hit 500 hands. It's just an annoying hurdle that doesn't make the site any extra money (i would argue it costs the site money by preventing some lazier players from registering).

Can someone explain it to me?

The freerolls based on cash game flops are ok but I hate tourneys. I 3-4 table cash games for at least 25 hours a week, usually more. I then have to try to cash in a tourney against 100+ others for a little rakeback love. meh
Deal! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:00 PM   #740
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deal! View Post
I don't understand the reason why we need to see 500 flops in gold coin ring games in order to play the 5k on Sunday.

So in order to play this tournament, I will 6 table some gold coin games, checking it down and folding until i hit 500 hands. It's just an annoying hurdle that doesn't make the site any extra money (i would argue it costs the site money by preventing some lazier players from registering).

Can someone explain it to me?

The freerolls based on cash game flops are ok but I hate tourneys. I 3-4 table cash games for at least 25 hours a week, usually more. I then have to try to cash in a tourney against 100+ others for a little rakeback love. meh
We're trying to find a good mix and see what works. We want to have something for our players who play with their Gold Coins and at the same time, attract those who don't. Of course, feedbacks are always welcome (even though the tournament isn't even until Sunday).
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:08 PM   #741
GOT TO WINN
grinder
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 543
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HicSvntDracones View Post
I can answer this one. You don't have enough $ in your PayPal account. You need to deposit using a credit card instead. You probably have a few bucks there but not as much as you are trying to deposit so when the computer sees you have $14 (or whatever) in there and are trying to add $50 (or whatever) it gives this message.
We shouldn't need money in our paypal account if it is linked to a bank account or credit card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I Agree about needing XXX amount of play hands to register for a buy in is likely costing the site money. What likely is happening is you are getting cash players not playing cash for awhile or a limited amount of real money tables + grinding the 200 flops instead of just grinding cash tables.
GOT TO WINN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:23 PM   #742
Deal!
journeyman
 
Deal!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 296
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Of course, feedbacks are always welcome (even though the tournament isn't even until Sunday).
Always welcome?!? hehe some feedbacks around here need to be shoved right back from where they came from!

I get the site is growing and adapting. I'm certainly not complaining as I am really loving GP because it is currently so rec friendly. I've seen the growing pains but I also see you guys are handling it.

I hope that GP sees the comments and advice from those of us who are attempting to keep the site growing and friendly to all players as a strong desire to keep this site awesome, and make it better.

Perhaps global has to show gold coin traffic for the sweeps model to be legit? ok. ill help with that. small price to pay for a poker site that doesn't support a HUD, or waiting lists, or rakeback only for pros.

How about a high hand/hour on Sunday from noon to 11pm EDT (with no rake increase)?
Deal! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:30 PM   #743
RMC459
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 5
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSadmin View Post
Hi guys.

We are new here at TwoPlustwo and would like to welcome you all to ask questions about our pokerroom. Please feel free to share your thoughts or ideas.
How do I post without responding to someone else's post?

Why is it so difficult to cash out, there wasn't a problem get my money from PayPal. I received an email requesting personal information, but it didn't state where to send the info.
RMC459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:51 PM   #744
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deal! View Post
Always welcome?!? hehe some feedbacks around here need to be shoved right back from where they came from!

I get the site is growing and adapting. I'm certainly not complaining as I am really loving GP because it is currently so rec friendly. I've seen the growing pains but I also see you guys are handling it.

I hope that GP sees the comments and advice from those of us who are attempting to keep the site growing and friendly to all players as a strong desire to keep this site awesome, and make it better.

Perhaps global has to show gold coin traffic for the sweeps model to be legit? ok. ill help with that. small price to pay for a poker site that doesn't support a HUD, or waiting lists, or rakeback only for pros.

How about a high hand/hour on Sunday from noon to 11pm EDT (with no rake increase)?
LOL. I agree about the comments especially when we first started here.

I think that is part of our overall strategy as far as increasing traffic for gold coins is concerned.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:56 PM   #745
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMC459 View Post
How do I post without responding to someone else's post?

Why is it so difficult to cash out, there wasn't a problem get my money from PayPal. I received an email requesting personal information, but it didn't state where to send the info.
There's a quick reply window at the bottom.

You can send your documents to support@globalpoker.com. Let me know as soon as you send it so I can check.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:26 PM   #746
RMC459
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 5
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
There's a quick reply window at the bottom.

You can send your documents to support@globalpoker.com. Let me know as soon as you send it so I can check.
Thanks! I just sent them as an attachment to the email.
RMC459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:28 PM   #747
RMC459
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 5
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Thanks! I just sent them as an attachment to the email.
RMC459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:30 PM   #748
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMC459 View Post
Thanks! I just sent them as an attachment to the email.
May I know your Global Poker username so I can check the documents you sent?
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:35 PM   #749
RMC459
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 5
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
May I know your Global Poker username so I can check the documents you sent?
RMC459
RMC459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:40 PM   #750
RMC459
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 5
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Username is RMC459
RMC459 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive