Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
General questions Globalpoker.com General questions Globalpoker.com

05-01-2017 , 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMC459
Username is RMC459
I sent you an e-mail just now.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-01-2017 , 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr
May I know your Global Poker username so I can check the documents you sent?
Hey could you please review my cash out as well?
Username: Dubrockets
Thank you so much!
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-01-2017 , 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjinpark
Hey could you please review my cash out as well?
Username: Dubrockets
Thank you so much!
Sent you an e-mail just now.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-01-2017 , 09:42 PM
I had not thought of that and will give it a try. But I'm not trying to use a HUD; I just want to review and get better.

Would either of these options prevent HUD use?

1. Ability to sort hand histories by amount won or lost so I can look at them on GP.

2. Get hand histories mailed at the end of the week.

Either way, I hope something like this can be implemented. It's very hard to use GP as one's main site if one has any interest in reviewing hands and getting better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieno
I'm having the same problem. I click to buy gold coins and it goes to Paypal. But once I am on Paypal's site it says:

Sorry, we canít complete your purchase at this time
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGnight
AAAAND, being off a web based browser, it takes 2 seconds to copy/paste HH in the dealer scroll. I've done it. This actually makes Global better than other sites. There's absolutely no reason to store the HH. The hands stick around long enough to go back and copy/paste them to your notes.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-01-2017 , 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalpokerCSTravi
We appreciate for your feedback and will take note of it Chazley. It's on our table though we are confident that it won't happen. But don't worry, if ever, we assure you that there will always be ways for you to purchase gold coins and cashout your bankroll. Good luck and see you on our tables!
HI can you please help !!

I requested I payout and sent my documents for verification I still didn't hear anything , sent sevral emails to get a respond back and I didn't hear anything back , now I start getting worried , my user name with global poker is :

adam559

can you please check and let me know what is going on with my payout , or if you need any additional info let me know

thank you
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 10:19 AM
Hey global I have sent verification documents twice. Have been waiting 3 days for pay out. Got email from you saying needed to be in jpeg format but that's what I sent both timed. Would like to know if there is anything else I should do.
Thanks
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam559
HI can you please help !!

I requested I payout and sent my documents for verification I still didn't hear anything , sent sevral emails to get a respond back and I didn't hear anything back , now I start getting worried , my user name with global poker is :

adam559

can you please check and let me know what is going on with my payout , or if you need any additional info let me know

thank you
I just sent you an email. You need to resend us a colored copy of your ID.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwick
Hey global I have sent verification documents twice. Have been waiting 3 days for pay out. Got email from you saying needed to be in jpeg format but that's what I sent both timed. Would like to know if there is anything else I should do.
Thanks
Please provide your username so I can check.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 12:06 PM
My user name is slimwick. Thanks agien
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwick
My user name is slimwick. Thanks agien
I already replied to your e-mail. Please check. Thank you.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 12:34 PM
I replied to your email. I'm still confused on what to do? Thanks for looking in to this.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery
Hello, I sent my ID/docs ~2 weeks ago and never received a response about it. Is there something else I'm supposed to do? Username : Fiery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Make sure that you email us using your registered email address. As a security measure, we require all customers to write from their registered email address when requesting specific account information.
I sent the documents via the email I used to sign up, but used a different paypal email for the withdrawal request. Could that be a possible reason as to why I haven't received the paypal money?
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery
I sent the documents via the email I used to sign up, but used a different paypal email for the withdrawal request. Could that be a possible reason as to why I haven't received the paypal money?
It shouldn't be an issue as long as the PayPal account is also under your name. In your case, you sent your documents using a different e-mail address and not the one you registered when you created your Global Poker account.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 05:28 PM
Hi Kimber this is LADYLUCK420. I'm having an issue with a pending cash out. If you recall there was an issue with my son and I having an account. We got the situation resolved and I've made multiple withdrawals since. Why is customer service now asking me to resolve the same issue we resolved a month ago? Can you please help me get this situation taken care of. Thank you!
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LADYLUCK420
Hi Kimber this is LADYLUCK420. I'm having an issue with a pending cash out. If you recall there was an issue with my son and I having an account. We got the situation resolved and I've made multiple withdrawals since. Why is customer service now asking me to resolve the same issue we resolved a month ago? Can you please help me get this situation taken care of. Thank you!
Hello. Sorry for the confusion. I already sorted this out. Please see my email.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 07:47 PM
Any chance of getting pineapple as a game option?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr
It shouldn't be an issue as long as the PayPal account is also under your name. In your case, you sent your documents using a different e-mail address and not the one you registered when you created your Global Poker account.
So I guess I need to figure out what I need to do moving forward. I was banned from paypal after an ebay transaction gone bad several years back. My father let me open an account in his name as we sell on ebay for a living. Mine doesn't, and will never match. Why is this always an issue when it comes to giving the players back their money, not when taking it..........
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 08:51 PM
Andddddddddddddd the Omaha crashes...............
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-02-2017 , 09:38 PM
$1k rebuy tourney=dead? Message just flashed saying "the tournament has now ended"....not good guys...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-03-2017 , 12:21 PM
Any chance cashout fees (5%) are going to start being added to cashouts or credited back to player accounts? $50 for every $1000 is a lot.

Maybe players could email support and trade the option for freerolls for the option of cashout fees reimbursed. This way players who want to build a bankroll can play freerolls but players with bankrolls, who dont need to play freerolls, can have free cashouts..
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-03-2017 , 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackaces81
Any chance of getting pineapple as a game option?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
I'll have to contact our Dev Team and ask.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-03-2017 , 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Poker
So I guess I need to figure out what I need to do moving forward. I was banned from paypal after an ebay transaction gone bad several years back. My father let me open an account in his name as we sell on ebay for a living. Mine doesn't, and will never match. Why is this always an issue when it comes to giving the players back their money, not when taking it..........
Funds are transferred right away to your account because we want our customers to be able to play immediately. Once a customer purchases a Gold Coin package, it means that they wish to play on our tables and we certainly do not wish to cause any delay.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-03-2017 , 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Poker
Andddddddddddddd the Omaha crashes...............
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackaces81
$1k rebuy tourney=dead? Message just flashed saying "the tournament has now ended"....not good guys...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
I was told that we had issues with both these tournaments last night and we apologize for the inconvenience. You should have received your buy-in + fee by now. Let me know if you haven't.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-03-2017 , 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourgfmyrailbird
Any chance cashout fees (5%) are going to start being added to cashouts or credited back to player accounts? $50 for every $1000 is a lot.

Maybe players could email support and trade the option for freerolls for the option of cashout fees reimbursed. This way players who want to build a bankroll can play freerolls but players with bankrolls, who dont need to play freerolls, can have free cashouts..
We're working on removing the PayPal fee on your end eventually like in Our sister site, Chumba Casino. No time frame yet but I can tell you that this is already being worked on.
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote
05-03-2017 , 08:16 PM
Hi My name is Sam snider and I cant seem to get an email back from global poker. I cashed out and sent in verification items, and still haven't heard a peep. I emailed probaly 5 or 6 times, and even tried from another email address, so now I'm hoping posting here will help. My user name is "sneakysnido"
General questions Globalpoker.com Quote

      
m