Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Global Poker The social poker site where you can play for free and win sweepstakes prizes.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2017, 08:45 PM   #776
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakysnido11 View Post
Hi My name is Sam snider and I cant seem to get an email back from global poker. I cashed out and sent in verification items, and still haven't heard a peep. I emailed probaly 5 or 6 times, and even tried from another email address, so now I'm hoping posting here will help. My user name is "sneakysnido"
I already sent you an e-mail. That's it for me, everyone. I won't be back here until Sunday morning.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:32 PM   #777
AppState'03
journeyman
 
AppState'03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 374
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I've had a pending cashout since 4/24. I've sent several emails with no response. My user name is "iPushPots" Happy to send in needed docs. Please help!
AppState'03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:32 PM   #778
glutenfree
old hand
 
glutenfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 1,749
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
I won't be back here until Sunday morning.
Enjoy your time off... you've earned it!
glutenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:08 PM   #779
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppState'03 View Post
I've had a pending cashout since 4/24. I've sent several emails with no response. My user name is "iPushPots" Happy to send in needed docs. Please help!
Sorry about the delay. I'll make sure to have someone look into it later. Please send your documents to support@globalpoker.com if you still haven't.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:17 PM   #780
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by glutenfree View Post
Enjoy your time off... you've earned it!
Hahaha. Thanks! I'm really not sure if someone else will answer the queries here while I'm gone because right now we're on code red and our priority are still on the e-mails. So please tell people not to panic.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:23 AM   #781
yourgfmyrailbird
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 217
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
We're working on removing the PayPal fee on your end eventually like in Our sister site, Chumba Casino. No time frame yet but I can tell you that this is already being worked on.
I assure you it will be appreciated
yourgfmyrailbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:04 AM   #782
IWishIWas
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 483
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Just give players one free cash out per month or per quarter. This is a happy medium for players and the site.
IWishIWas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:32 AM   #783
adamcn24
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippin'Jimmy View Post
For the nonbelievers, consider this:

How do they afford a $1000 gtd tourny every night that averages 200 players on a $2 +.20 buy-in? Any gtd tourney I've ever played their has at least a 50/50 difference on average. Meaning the buy-in's cover half the prize pool and the house meets the rest. How do they afford the daily $500 freerolls with their current player pool? Do the math and compare their monthly expenses with their income. It doesn't add up. I suppose you some will say they're ever so generously giving away the 16 mil they allegedly raised. LOL

So, where is their profit margin? They're in the business to make (or take) money. So where's it come from? They make nothing off our deposits. You put in $20 and you have exactly $20 to play with. We don't see the rake, but I've read it's 5%. With the majority of members playing at micro stakes, let's say the average pot is $20 (that's being very generous). Then the rake is a buck. $1. Think this covers the bill? Hell no. They steal from us to make a profit.

Last point I'll make is this; let's assume they are legitimate. Why aren't they on this thread providing their customers with the answers they deserve. Why aren't they responding to our emails? Wouldn't they want to uphold their reputation? It's been days.

Think about it.

Oh and btw, to the guy who told me to take some math classes, why don't you have a look at these numbers and also learn a thing or two about programming. It's extremely easy to manipulate an algorithm that puts the odds against you and in their favor.

I wanted to believe global was the real deal, but they aren't. In time, it will become evident to all. But then again, there are still people playing at ignition lol so maybe not. The only way we'll ever have a legitimate online poker room again is if the community comes together and makes a political push for it.
Slipping Jimmy, this is a relatively new poker site, right?!?! Back when America's Card Room and PokerHost (Where I currently play at for the most part) first started their, Million Dollar Sunday tournament, with a GUARANTEED PRIZE POOL OF $1,000,000, I remember seeing the actual total buy-in amount at around $700,000 or so on the first one of them (I think that's accurate), $850,000 on the next, then it went back down to like $750,00....I remember thinking to myself, this site isnt going to be around much longer probably if they keep taking these MASSIVE BATHS on this Million Dollar Sunday tourney...After that last dip it took, the very next one FINALLY hit a little over a million dollars...And it has NEVER, NOT ONCE, went below it again since....It takes time for the word to get around about these poker sites...This last MDS that they had last Sunday had over $1.3 MILLION in total buy-ins and I'm sitting there playing against WPT Champion, Chris Moorman in the tournament!! (his username on there is, WhoAreya1, or something like that) So just give them some time...It didn't happen overnight for ACR (They are the WPN Network, which stands for Winning Poker Network and they have many skins) and it's not going to happen overnight for GlobalPoker.com...So for right now, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt....Also, if you see someone named MERCENARY24 on there, both Global and ACR, you should watch out for that guy, he's a BEAST!!! ..(that's me!, lol)..haha!!
adamcn24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:54 AM   #784
glutenfree
old hand
 
glutenfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 1,749
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWishIWas View Post
Just give players one free cash out per month or per quarter. This is a happy medium for players and the site.

The solution they're working on which is already implemented on their sister site makes it free for everyone. Offering a periodic free cash out would essentially mean reimbursing the players for the paypal fee, which costs them money and costs players who want to cashout more frequently money. It's worse on both sides.
glutenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:15 PM   #785
GMoves
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 6
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Hey, I have emailed you guys twice and no response on my pending cashout. My name is GMoves on globalpoker, I emailed from xxxxxxx@icloud.com & xxxxxxxx@gmail.com. The pending cashout amount is $1529.67 i know you guys are going to do the verification process so i preemptively sent you every document on me. It kinda sucks when a sites selling point is the quick 24 hour cashout and 24/7 365 customer service i cant even get a response on an email in 30 hours. This is where you win or lose customers by the degree, and what i mean because 5k people are seeing the whole process on the poker forum and if you guys handle business well you are much more likely to improve traffic.

Last edited by GlobalPokerCSKimbr; 05-04-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: edited the email address for privacy
GMoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:53 PM   #786
jaymd23
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

@GlobalPokerCSKimbr - I have a pending cashout since 5-1-17. I got the email to send verification documents, so I immediately scanned my docs and sent them all to support@globalpoker.com that same day. Have not heard anything back yet and the cashout request still says "Pending Approval". Yesterday 5/3/17 - I sent ANOTHER email to support with my verification documents attached, and today STILL have not heard anything. Can you please look into this for me? I have read in different forums (including this one), this verification process has been slow for many other people and feels like you have to jump through hoops in order to get any response from the support staff. Please let me know in regards to this issue.
P.S. - my username is "jaymd23" and email is "xxxxxxxx@gmail.com" - that is my primary email I use for most everything and used for my globalpoker.com account, and is my same email for paypal. Thanks!

Last edited by GlobalPokerCSKimbr; 05-04-2017 at 01:57 PM. Reason: edited out the email address for privacy
jaymd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:00 PM   #787
yourgfmyrailbird
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 217
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymd23 View Post
@GlobalPokerCSKimbr - I have a pending cashout since 5-1-17. I got the email to send verification documents, so I immediately scanned my docs and sent them all to support@globalpoker.com that same day.... I sent ANOTHER email to support!
I think I figured out why support is backed up at Global Poker. But seriously, sending multiple emails just creates more of a backlog for everyone else's requests.

My suggestion would be to send ONE email then post in this forum that you sent them an email so that they can look it up. I am not GP support but it doesn't take much to figure out that sending multiple emails for one issue just creates a backlog.
yourgfmyrailbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:04 PM   #788
yourgfmyrailbird
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 217
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by glutenfree View Post
The solution they're working on which is already implemented on their sister site makes it free for everyone. Offering a periodic free cash out would essentially mean reimbursing the players for the paypal fee, which costs them money and costs players who want to cashout more frequently money. It's worse on both sides.
I am interested in this...

How do they get around the fee on their sister site? Do you know?
yourgfmyrailbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:25 PM   #789
glutenfree
old hand
 
glutenfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 1,749
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourgfmyrailbird View Post
I am interested in this...

How do they get around the fee on their sister site? Do you know?
It's something called "mass pay" that paypal doesn't charge a fee on to the recipients.
glutenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 08:05 PM   #790
sneakysnido11
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Hi i have deposited 75 dollars using paypal and it never showed up in my account but it has been subtracted from my paypal. My name is sneakysnido. I have since tried to deposit 100 and that went through. I have emailed and will do so again if I don't hear back. I can email proof that the 75 has been withdrawn, and I let paypal know I didn't recieve the product for which I paid.
sneakysnido11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:46 PM   #791
BCT
adept
 
BCT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sparta
Posts: 780
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Hahaha. Thanks! I'm really not sure if someone else will answer the queries here while I'm gone because right now we're on code red and our priority are still on the e-mails. So please tell people not to panic.


Kimber, you truly are appreciated here. You know the last sentence in your post will never happen though.
BCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:46 PM   #792
Rutledge Smitty
old hand
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twitch.tv/SmittyPLO
Posts: 1,383
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Idk if this is just the $500 111 flops tourney, but hitting the open table button does not bring me to my table. I had to find my name in the chip count list and find my table that way. Definitely a bug.
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 12:35 AM   #793
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMoves View Post
Hey, I have emailed you guys twice and no response on my pending cashout. My name is GMoves on globalpoker, I emailed from xxxxxxx@icloud.com & xxxxxxxx@gmail.com. The pending cashout amount is $1529.67 i know you guys are going to do the verification process so i preemptively sent you every document on me. It kinda sucks when a sites selling point is the quick 24 hour cashout and 24/7 365 customer service i cant even get a response on an email in 30 hours. This is where you win or lose customers by the degree, and what i mean because 5k people are seeing the whole process on the poker forum and if you guys handle business well you are much more likely to improve traffic.
We sent you an e-mail. You need to send a billing statement that's under your name and it has to be within the last three months.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 12:42 AM   #794
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymd23 View Post
@GlobalPokerCSKimbr - I have a pending cashout since 5-1-17. I got the email to send verification documents, so I immediately scanned my docs and sent them all to support@globalpoker.com that same day. Have not heard anything back yet and the cashout request still says "Pending Approval". Yesterday 5/3/17 - I sent ANOTHER email to support with my verification documents attached, and today STILL have not heard anything. Can you please look into this for me? I have read in different forums (including this one), this verification process has been slow for many other people and feels like you have to jump through hoops in order to get any response from the support staff. Please let me know in regards to this issue.
P.S. - my username is "jaymd23" and email is "xxxxxxxx@gmail.com" - that is my primary email I use for most everything and used for my globalpoker.com account, and is my same email for paypal. Thanks!
This is to confirm that we already received your documents. I'll have someone check your account later and process your cash out. (sorry, I'm not in the office at the moment)
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 12:45 AM   #795
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourgfmyrailbird View Post
I think I figured out why support is backed up at Global Poker. But seriously, sending multiple emails just creates more of a backlog for everyone else's requests.

My suggestion would be to send ONE email then post in this forum that you sent them an email so that they can look it up. I am not GP support but it doesn't take much to figure out that sending multiple emails for one issue just creates a backlog.
Nailed it! Don't worry, we're doubling up in manpower but until they're trained and deemed ready for primetime, it's going to be like this for a while so please bear with us.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 01:00 AM   #796
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakysnido11 View Post
Hi i have deposited 75 dollars using paypal and it never showed up in my account but it has been subtracted from my paypal. My name is sneakysnido. I have since tried to deposit 100 and that went through. I have emailed and will do so again if I don't hear back. I can email proof that the 75 has been withdrawn, and I let paypal know I didn't recieve the product for which I paid.
Please check, you might have purchased the Gold Coins only package.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 01:01 AM   #797
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCT View Post
Kimber, you truly are appreciated here. You know the last sentence in your post will never happen though.
That is true! I can't really blame you guys, though.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 01:03 AM   #798
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutledge Smitty View Post
Idk if this is just the $500 111 flops tourney, but hitting the open table button does not bring me to my table. I had to find my name in the chip count list and find my table that way. Definitely a bug.
Do you have your pop-up blocker on? Check also if the same thing happens if you use a different browser.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 01:38 AM   #799
jaymd23
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
This is to confirm that we already received your documents. I'll have someone check your account later and process your cash out. (sorry, I'm not in the office at the moment)
Thank you for the response GlobalPokerCSKimbr!
jaymd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 03:15 AM   #800
SportsmanWSG
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 9
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Hello. Have been waiting only around 36 or 48 hours for a response, but I have just sent my ID pictures and a screenshot of a receipt aka billing statement. Will let everyone know when I get answered!! GlobalPoker please approve cashout request!!! I'm xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com I need this money asap!! My GF has bills to pay thank you!

Last edited by GlobalPokerCSKimbr; 05-05-2017 at 03:06 PM. Reason: for privacy
SportsmanWSG is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive