Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Discussion of Poker Sites General discussion of online poker sites.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #1926
Dragline
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 50
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokernutz1954 View Post
has anybody else had their hand folded for them without even clicking on anything and before the timer runs out when focused on a different table. This has happened to me on more than one occasion and I do multi table. Sometimes I time out or let my clock run down quite a bit if I am involved in a big hand on another table so maybe it is the Bovada puppet masters urging me to hurry up. What do you think?
It's me putting a voodoo curse on you for wasting my time. So start folding your hands before I turn your laptop into a zombie.
Dragline is offline  
Old 05-24-2013, 02:38 AM   #1927
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: some old poker player on da beach
Posts: 8,053
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyone1 View Post
I used to play on Lock, they always responded within a couple hours.

Respond quickly. Pay.... maybe?


Solid strat!


--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline  
Old 05-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #1928
ricky98765
banned
 
ricky98765's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 18
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Wait so how do I find full tables lol? How am I supposed to know they're running and get on their waiting list? Ugh why wouldn't you show them?
ricky98765 is offline  
Old 05-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #1929
jgjk
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 80
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

this is PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!


has happend a few times and puts me on tilt.

I get random "disconnects" from the tables....

ill have 2-3 tables opened up, during a hand, one table will disconnect, while the others are fine. and the table that disconnets sometimes i am involved in a hand. the others dont get disconnected...


I took a screenshot yesterday when i had one table open. basically for 5 minutes the table froze, and no one had any cards for a while....then it works.

jgjk is offline  
Old 05-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #1930
jgjk
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 80
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
Respond quickly. Pay.... maybe?


Solid strat!


--
Kahn
hey what stakes do u play on bovada? im sure weve ran into each other

i play .5/1, 1/2 and 2/4 whenever i come up a little
jgjk is offline  
Old 05-24-2013, 11:41 AM   #1931
apkrnewb
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,606
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokernutz1954 View Post
has anybody else had their hand folded for them without even clicking on anything and before the timer runs out when focused on a different table. This has happened to me on more than one occasion and I do multi table. Sometimes I time out or let my clock run down quite a bit if I am involved in a big hand on another table so maybe it is the Bovada puppet masters urging me to hurry up. What do you think?
YES! Sometimes the warning sound works and sometimes it doesn't.
I have called support and of course it's my machine not the software.
apkrnewb is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #1932
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I can no longer write notes on any player. I've had this happen before but it was only a temporary thing. I can still put a color tag and that's really all I need, but with all the other weird things reported lately, I really don't want to uninstall/reinstall and see what else breaks.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 06:01 PM   #1933
Spenda
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Spenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pwnmaha
Posts: 15,314
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I was making a video last night and caught the call/fold buttons remaining on screen glitch even after I folded.

If Bovada doesn't believe it's happening I now have proof!
Spenda is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 06:04 PM   #1934
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenda View Post
I was making a video last night and caught the call/fold buttons remaining on screen glitch even after I folded.

If Bovada doesn't believe it's happening I now have proof!
Yeah I've run into that a few times now. I tried raising after I already folded but it wouldn't let me.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #1935
rich99199
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 67
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyone1 View Post
I used to play on Lock, they always responded within a couple hours.
LOL! Lock Poker? They are horrible, they payout every 6 months. Please do not compare them ot Bovada. Responses are within hours. If you need immediate response pick up the phone and call them and get an instant reponse. Lock sucks and is not in the the same class as Bovada!
rich99199 is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 08:36 PM   #1936
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Hey guys,

Back from vacation and now back to addressing your issues/questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeminer View Post
Registered for a 69+6 Main Event semi final hyper turbo sat with 1 seat guaranteed. Only 2 of us signed up and they cancelled it. Doesn't that kind of defeat the point of calling it guaranteed? lol "guaranteed as long as we meet our guarantee"
As XaQ pointed out, having a minimum number of players for something to kick off is standard. It says in the lobby of the tournament the minimum number of players needed for a tournament to kick off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokernutz1954 View Post
has anybody else had their hand folded for them without even clicking on anything and before the timer runs out when focused on a different table. This has happened to me on more than one occasion and I do multi table. Sometimes I time out or let my clock run down quite a bit if I am involved in a big hand on another table so maybe it is the Bovada puppet masters urging me to hurry up. What do you think?
No puppet masters. If you can grab a few hand history numbers when this happens, and pass them along to me via pm, that would be a great help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky98765 View Post
Wait so how do I find full tables lol? How am I supposed to know they're running and get on their waiting list? Ugh why wouldn't you show them?
The network decided about a year and a half ago that they wish to hide full tables and remove wait lists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgjk View Post
this is PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!


has happend a few times and puts me on tilt.

I get random "disconnects" from the tables....

ill have 2-3 tables opened up, during a hand, one table will disconnect, while the others are fine. and the table that disconnets sometimes i am involved in a hand. the others dont get disconnected...


I took a screenshot yesterday when i had one table open. basically for 5 minutes the table froze, and no one had any cards for a while....then it works.

I’ve passed this along. The screenshot helps, since it has the hand history number. If you could grab hand history numbers any other time you notice this happen, it would be a great help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
I can no longer write notes on any player. I've had this happen before but it was only a temporary thing. I can still put a color tag and that's really all I need, but with all the other weird things reported lately, I really don't want to uninstall/reinstall and see what else breaks.
Eek. Are you still running into this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenda View Post
I was making a video last night and caught the call/fold buttons remaining on screen glitch even after I folded.

If Bovada doesn't believe it's happening I now have proof!
This is a display error (which is why clicking a button after you’ve folded doesn’t change the action). This is something that should be fixed very soon.
Any questions, comments, or suggestions, please let me know.

Ice
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #1937
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

And now, a few tournament announcements:

First, as you may have noticed in the client or mtt lobby, the network is running a double feature on some of the tournaments on May 27th. Many of the guaranteed tournaments will run at their normal times, and then again 2 minutes later.. same type of tournament, same guarantee! This will kick off with the noon et $1,000 ds $22 and wrap up with the $11 $1,000 turbo ds at 3:02am et.

Also, on the tournament front, the network is making the following changes to the schedule (all times are eastern). These changes will take effect on Monday, June 3rd:

-The daily $16.50 $1.5k ko at 22:45 will have a $2,000 guarantee.
-The Sunday $11 $10,000 at 16:30 will become a $12,000 guarantee.
-The Mon-Sat $60 $10,000 at 21:00 will become a $15,000 guarantee.
-The Sunday $60 $10,000 turbo at 21:00 will become a $15,000 guarantee.
-The Sunday $16.50 $2,000 w/ escalating levels at 14:45 will become a $1,000 guarantee w/ escalating levels.
-The Mon-Fri $5.50 $2,000 turbo rebuy at 00:30 will become a $3,000 guarantee.
-The Sunday and Monday $16.50 $3,000 turbo at 19:30 will become at $4,000 -guarantee.
-The Saturday and Sunday $3,000 turbo rebuy at 00:30 will become a $4,000 guarantee.
-The daily $11 $5,000 at 21:30 will become a $6,000 guarantee.
-The Sun-Thurs $82 $8,000 turbo at 23:00 will become a $9,000 guarantee.

Additionally, the network will be adding the following 4 tournaments:

-A daily $1.10 nlhe at 04:50 and 10:50.
-A daily $2.20 nlhe super knockout at 11:50.
-And a daily $5.50 $2,000 guarantee Action Hour at 19:25.

All told, an increase of over $60,000 on these tournaments, plus a new tournament with $14,000 guaranteed weekly.. for a total addition of nearly $75,000 weekly!

Good luck to everyone at the tables!
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #1938
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
Eek. Are you still running into this problem?
re: the notes not working

Yep, still going on. I've closed/re-opened the client a few times today and rebooted once and it's still happening. I'm pretty sure that if I uninstall/reinstall it will work, but like I said, I'm afraid cause I'm having no other problems at all.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #1939
Spenda
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Spenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pwnmaha
Posts: 15,314
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

mr Ice, have y'all paid out the VIP Vegas promotion bonuses today? I'm pretty sure I've cleared enough points but haven't received anything yet.
Spenda is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #1940
smurg
old hand
 
smurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ♫←˛˛˛→♫
Posts: 1,448
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

I haven't looked through the thread (and on a 1Kb/s connection atm), but any possibility of auto top-up or rebuy without sitting out.

Also something in the HH downloader corrupts the HH's when my internet is slow (not normally, just in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico on work; satellite internet). It's almost like the site streams the hh's hand for hand instead of providing the download of a complete file.

I'll get half of an HH, hands inside another one, incomplete sessions (and no ability to re-download them), etc.

Any comment on that?
smurg is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #1941
Bodog_Ice
Deactivated rep account
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaQ Morphy View Post
re: the notes not working

Yep, still going on. I've closed/re-opened the client a few times today and rebooted once and it's still happening. I'm pretty sure that if I uninstall/reinstall it will work, but like I said, I'm afraid cause I'm having no other problems at all.
Weird. Ok, thanks. If you can pm me any info (a table name or two and what player you are on that table.. and maybe a hh or 2 when you are at that table trying to make a note).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenda View Post
mr Ice, have y'all paid out the VIP Vegas promotion bonuses today? I'm pretty sure I've cleared enough points but haven't received anything yet.
This is an operator specific promo, so if you feel you haven't been compensated, you'll have to let support know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurg View Post
I haven't looked through the thread (and on a 1Kb/s connection atm), but any possibility of auto top-up or rebuy without sitting out.

The network has no interest in auto top up or rebuy at this time. However, you don't have to sit out in order to add chips to your stack.

Also something in the HH downloader corrupts the HH's when my internet is slow (not normally, just in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico on work; satellite internet). It's almost like the site streams the hh's hand for hand instead of providing the download of a complete file.

I'll get half of an HH, hands inside another one, incomplete sessions (and no ability to re-download them), etc.

Any comment on that?
Weird.. not sure on that. I'll pass it along.
Bodog_Ice is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 04:28 AM   #1942
smurg
old hand
 
smurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ♫←˛˛˛→♫
Posts: 1,448
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodog_Ice View Post
However, you don't have to sit out in order to add chips to your stack.
I was referring to when you get stacked and are out of chips. It sits you out while you rebuy.

Then you have to post early or wait for the BB (at least atm for me cause the connection is not fast enough to sit back in immediately for the next hand).
smurg is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 05:02 AM   #1943
Spenda
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Spenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pwnmaha
Posts: 15,314
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

should always preemptively reload while you're all-in man, don't wanna mess with bad karma like that
Spenda is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 05:32 AM   #1944
djkelly69
veteran
 
djkelly69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Couch
Posts: 2,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenda View Post
should always preemptively reload while you're all-in man, don't wanna mess with bad karma like that
QFT. Pretty sure I win almost 50% of my flips when I reload before the end of the hand.
djkelly69 is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #1945
ohsnapzbrah
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,926
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

About the fold/call/raise buttons still showing up, I rarely if ever get these. But the times that I do get the fold/call/raise buttons to still show the following conditions apply:

-Action is on the guy to my immediate right.

-I click the box to fold to any bet.

-Right as I click this, action goes to me. The action that I clicked goes through, but the fold/call/raise buttons will still show. At least in my case, it's very rare and that is the only scenario in which it happens to me. So it could probably be fixed just by making your action 1 second slower or faster if it is the same scenario for everyone else.
ohsnapzbrah is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #1946
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsnapzbrah View Post
-Right as I click this, action goes to me. The action that I clicked goes through, but the fold/call/raise buttons will still show. At least in my case, it's very rare and that is the only scenario in which it happens to me. So it could probably be fixed just by making your action 1 second slower or faster if it is the same scenario for everyone else.
Interesting observation. I'm guessing it's related to the same issue that causes the check/fold button to fail. There's that half a second or so refresh that happens on certain actions that will uncheck the box. Sounds like the buttons staying on the screen are just remnants of the same bug.
XaQ Morphy is offline  
Old 05-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #1947
Pokernutz1954
journeyman
 
Pokernutz1954's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 395
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Bodog Ice,


What about letting players register (not play) more than 4 tables at once. I understand (but don't agree with not) forbidding users to play more than 4 tables at once, but oftentimes it is hard to find enough games going so I like to register in several game types and just play whichever one gets enough players first, but this is not really possible if we can only register for 4 at a time. My understanding is the reason for limiting to 4 tables at once is to appeal to the casual player, but by allowing simply to wait in several sng tournaments for enough players is not hurting that mantra.
Pokernutz1954 is offline  
Old 05-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #1948
dirrrr
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Staking
Posts: 100
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Hey guys,

I live in Canada but am in the states most of the year for school. I want to make an account on Bodog to deposit with skrill and since my permanent address is in Canada but I mainly want to play in the states but still might want to play in Canada. Am I able to play on Bodog in the US? Or only Bovada? Should I make an account on Bodog for now and then Bovada when I go to the states later?

Thanks for the help!
dirrrr is offline  
Old 05-28-2013, 05:16 PM   #1949
NewMoney
journeyman
 
NewMoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 224
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

There was an update today...What has changed other than the lobby icon & cards being different?
NewMoney is offline  
Old 05-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #1950
XaQ Morphy
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,022
Re: *** Official Bodog Network Support Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMoney View Post
There was an update today...What has changed other than the lobby icon being different?
Bodog implemented a new black card program.
XaQ Morphy is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive