Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
The SJW thread The SJW thread

08-14-2017 , 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac
You do realize classical liberals like the ACLU defend free speech, right?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...rotests-racism

That whole "I hate what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it."
Driving your car into innocent people is free speech as long as the victims are from the left.

Jiggy, not a racist. Nope. Not at all.

Where is the jiggy post condemning the Nazis? Anyone? Nope it doesn't exist either.

Interesting
08-14-2017 , 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac
You do realize classical liberals like the ACLU defend free speech, right?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...rotests-racism

That whole "I hate what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it."
"You do realize..." Lol, **** outta here clown. I've never been involved in an antifa group but I'll go ahead and assume they're not the ACLU. And the nazis certainly aren't.
08-14-2017 , 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466
Clovis needs a perma.
Wil needs a different kind of perma.
08-14-2017 , 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
Can someone point me to the post where Augie condemned the racists and nazis?

Anyone?

I can only seem to find a whole bunch of him condemning those who protested the Nazis.

But guys, Augie is most certainly not a racist. Nope. Not at all
Augie is a no good racist dip****. He's proven that in record time.
08-14-2017 , 09:02 PM
Jiggy doesn't know about the ACLU's commie roots? [emoji33]
08-14-2017 , 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
Driving your car into innocent people is free speech as long as the victims are from the left.

Jiggy, not a racist. Nope. Not at all.

Where is the jiggy post condemning the Nazis? Anyone? Nope it doesn't exist either.

Interesting
Dogs on the internet, never good with their timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac
As I reminder, I disavow Nazis, the KKK, and White Supremicists.
08-14-2017 , 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhender
"You do realize..." Lol, **** outta here clown. I've never been involved in an antifa group but I'll go ahead and assume they're not the ACLU. And the nazis certainly aren't.
Calling you a moron is an insult to morons.
08-14-2017 , 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanktehbadwookie
Jiggy doesn't know about the ACLU's commie roots? [emoji33]
As detestable as commies are, I still defend their right to speech.
08-14-2017 , 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466
Clovis needs a perma.
You need to save up money for all the couches you will need in life.
08-14-2017 , 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac
Dogs on the internet, never good with their timing.
Hahahhahahhshhshshhahshs. 26 minutes ago you made that post.

You are slower to condemning nazis than your orange nazi daddy. You want credit for that.

Trump beat you by like 7 hours.
08-14-2017 , 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ix
at this point i'm thinking wil never even went to HS
Wil asking if we think he should be sent to Harvard is the GOAT post.
08-14-2017 , 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyMac
Calling you a moron is an insult to morons.
I have no reply to such a searing rejoinder. You've got me there sir.
08-14-2017 , 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
Hahahhahahhshhshshhahshs. 26 minutes ago you made that post.

You are slower to condemning nazis than your orange nazi daddy. You want credit for that.

Trump beat you by like 7 hours.
I'd explain my timing to you, but I'll just let you figure it out.
08-14-2017 , 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
Can someone point me to the post where Augie condemned the racists and nazis?

Anyone?

I can only seem to find a whole bunch of him condemning those who protested the Nazis.

But guys, Augie is most certainly not a racist. Nope. Not at all
since i'm not a SJW i'm not required to virtue signal on the internet 24/7. gives me a lot of free time to help little old ladies cross the street, walk shelter dogs, and attend nazi rallies.
08-14-2017 , 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by augie_
since i'm not a SJW i'm not required to virtue signal on the internet 24/7. gives me a lot of free time to help little old ladies cross the street, walk shelter dogs, and attend nazi rallies.
You've made 9 posts attacking the people who were protesting nazis.

Sorry to tell you bud but you are virtue signaling. It's just that your virtues are racism. You are doing a very good job signaling them.
08-14-2017 , 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
You've made 9 posts attacking the people who were protesting nazis.

Sorry to tell you bud but you are virtue signaling. It's just that your virtues are racism. You are doing a very good job signaling them.
unfortunately the people who are protesting nazis are also garbage humans. maybe they will wipe each other out and then people will finally stop blocking the roads.
08-14-2017 , 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by augie_
unfortunately the people who are protesting nazis are also garbage humans. maybe they will wipe each other out and then people will finally stop blocking the roads.
Make that ten. Keep virtue signaling.
08-14-2017 , 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by augie_
...and then people will finally stop blocking the roads.


Such as the Edmund Pettus Bridge?
08-14-2017 , 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by augie_
unfortunately the people who are protesting nazis are also garbage humans. maybe they will wipe each other out and then people will finally stop blocking the roads.
So mods here here are basically allowed to say "the ***** in Charlottesville deserved to die"? Cool.
08-14-2017 , 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball
So mods here here are basically allowed to say "the ***** in Charlottesville deserved to die"? Cool.
of course i didn't want that poor girl to die. hopefully they put the car guy in jail for life.

of course BLM basically ignored her all day long as they only focus on race. had that poor victim been black, her picture and name would have been plastered on twitter all day. instead she won't be paid the respect she deserves because she has the incorrect skin color.
08-14-2017 , 10:18 PM
Sure, buddy.
08-14-2017 , 10:20 PM
"The people who protest are human garbage"

"The poor protester who died wasn't respected enough by evil black people."

Who the actual **** do you think you're fooling?
08-14-2017 , 10:22 PM
not all protesters are human garbage. just antifa.
08-14-2017 , 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ball
"The people who protest are human garbage"

"The poor protester who died wasn't respected enough by evil black people."

Who the actual **** do you think you're fooling?
He is huge on virtue signaling.
08-14-2017 , 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by augie_
of course i didn't want that poor girl to die. hopefully they put the car guy in jail for life.

of course BLM basically ignored her all day long as they only focus on race. had that poor victim been black, her picture and name would have been plastered on twitter all day. instead she won't be paid the respect she deserves because she has the incorrect skin color.
Could be worse, they could have spent all day caping up for nazis and complaining about antifa.

P.S. You don't think her picture and name were plastered on Twitter all day? You should probably follow more people than Richard Spencer, Mike Cernovich, and Milo.

      
m