Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 05:42 PM   #2051
getterdone36
dreaming of sheeps
 
getterdone36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 18,470
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

nope he wasted it asking WiP if she would have sex with him?, IMO
getterdone36 is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 05:42 PM   #2052
sootedgapper
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: over someones house
Posts: 10,251
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

fold river imo
sootedgapper is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 05:42 PM   #2053
Conspire
*********
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,925
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

my poop on my leg thread got deleted


Conspire is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 05:45 PM   #2054
dkgojackets
DKGOAT
 
dkgojackets's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 86,097
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspire View Post
my poop on my leg thread got deleted


why
dkgojackets is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #2055
Conspire
*********
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,925
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

I dont know who deleted it, no reason given.
Conspire is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 05:54 PM   #2056
jmitchell42
mother****ing photoshopper
 
jmitchell42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: THE MUSTACHE RIDES AGAIN.
Posts: 16,117
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by getterdone36 View Post
epic
+1
jmitchell42 is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 05:55 PM   #2057
metsandfinsfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 153,854
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

BAN JOKERSATTACK for not making an EPIC 5k poast
metsandfinsfan is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #2058
thac
Strummin' along
 
thac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 46,655
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

And the 60/17 flops nut flush when I flop second nut flush. I love Stars.
thac is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #2059
Conspire
*********
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,925
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
BAN JOKERSATTACK for not making an EPIC 5k poast
This would kinda be worth it, JokersAttack always makes an awesome thread when he gets back from a ban.
Conspire is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #2060
metsandfinsfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 153,854
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

doooooooooooit
metsandfinsfan is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #2061
metsandfinsfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 153,854
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
and ban him for saying this is gross

doublebanhammer gogogo
metsandfinsfan is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #2062
sootedgapper
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: over someones house
Posts: 10,251
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
and ban him for saying this is gross


instaban imo
sootedgapper is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:06 PM   #2063
JokersAttack
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
JokersAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somewhere else
Posts: 12,181
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

omg i didn't know I was on 4999 and wasted the post asking WiP for secks.

how can I redeem myself?

I know, I'm going to repoast my poop technique thread under a new name (it got nuked too ldo)
JokersAttack is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:06 PM   #2064
metsandfinsfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 153,854
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

me or him?
metsandfinsfan is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #2065
JokersAttack
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
JokersAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somewhere else
Posts: 12,181
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

i was talking about thac's plo hand you dum beats, not the tit collage
JokersAttack is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #2066
metsandfinsfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 153,854
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersAttack View Post
omg i didn't know I was on 4999 and wasted the post asking WiP for secks.

how can I redeem myself?

I know, I'm going to repoast my poop technique thread under a new name (it got nuked too ldo)
too late imo
metsandfinsfan is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #2067
metsandfinsfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 153,854
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersAttack View Post
i was talking about thac's plo hand you dum beats, not the tit collage
o so ur not teh gay?
metsandfinsfan is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:09 PM   #2068
JokersAttack
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
JokersAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somewhere else
Posts: 12,181
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

no i am not teh gay

and btw I'm too scurred to repoast poop technique in new thread jsut in case i get banz0red. so i'll just poast it here.







my pooping technique is very effective in allowing many goals to be achieved

this is what i do:

i tear off a long piece of toilet paper, maybe 10 little squares long, and then fold it up. I then use it to envelop two or three of my fingers which I create a prong with, which I insert into my bum. I then rotate this knob shaped apparatus clockwise, scooping out poop. If I do this long enough, stimulation occurs and I get a boner. This can be good because obviously I am enjoying myself, but a practical benefit occurs because my boner then rubs against the front rim of the toilet, cleaning the exterior of my boner. I also receive penal stimulation from the contact with the toilet rim, which sometimes leads to ejaculation. This ejaculation then cleans and polishes the toilet bowl and leaves it shinier when it is washed off.

I then repeat this, changing the toilet paper as it gets dirty until all the poop is cleaned. The flush washes away the dirty poopy toilet paper and the sticky ejaculate, leaving the toilet all shiny and clean.

Depending on how musty my poop is, I then wallow in the smell for a while, often playing call of duty 2 on my phone. I prefer playing as the russian sniper, because snipers are cool.

the end
JokersAttack is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:10 PM   #2069
ALLTheCookies
half a brain
 
ALLTheCookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Trips to areas with jihadi ties
Posts: 23,375
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

how long is the ban for poasting horsepr0n?
ALLTheCookies is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:10 PM   #2070
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Hey I saw an ad for the Creationism museum on TV last night. LOL @ them.
Mayo is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:10 PM   #2071
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTheCookies View Post
how long is the ban for poasting horsepr0n?
Permanent
Mayo is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #2072
ALLTheCookies
half a brain
 
ALLTheCookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Trips to areas with jihadi ties
Posts: 23,375
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersAttack View Post
no i am not teh gay

and btw I'm too scurred to repoast poop technique in new thread jsut in case i get banz0red. so i'll just poast it here.







my pooping technique is very effective in allowing many goals to be achieved

this is what i do:

i tear off a long piece of toilet paper, maybe 10 little squares long, and then fold it up. I then use it to envelop two or three of my fingers which I create a prong with, which I insert into my bum. I then rotate this knob shaped apparatus clockwise, scooping out poop. If I do this long enough, stimulation occurs and I get a boner. This can be good because obviously I am enjoying myself, but a practical benefit occurs because my boner then rubs against the front rim of the toilet, cleaning the exterior of my boner. I also receive penal stimulation from the contact with the toilet rim, which sometimes leads to ejaculation. This ejaculation then cleans and polishes the toilet bowl and leaves it shinier when it is washed off.

I then repeat this, changing the toilet paper as it gets dirty until all the poop is cleaned. The flush washes away the dirty poopy toilet paper and the sticky ejaculate, leaving the toilet all shiny and clean.

Depending on how musty my poop is, I then wallow in the smell for a while, often playing call of duty 2 on my phone. I prefer playing as the russian sniper, because snipers are cool.

the end
dood you play cod2?!?!!?
ALLTheCookies is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:13 PM   #2073
Conspire
*********
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,925
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Jokersattack,

just repost your thread on the kipin forum, thats what i did.
Conspire is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:13 PM   #2074
JokersAttack
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
JokersAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somewhere else
Posts: 12,181
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

yea its good
JokersAttack is offline  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:14 PM   #2075
Conspire
*********
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,925
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTheCookies View Post
how long is the ban for poasting horsepr0n?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
Permanent

sootedgapper would disagree imo
Conspire is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive