Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Sporting Events Discussion centered around sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #3826
ThaSaltCracka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ThaSaltCracka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Seatown
Posts: 66,878
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

TuT, just self exile yourself to everything but TZ and a few soccer threads.
ThaSaltCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #3827
mjw0586
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mjw0586's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37,375
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterWalker View Post
is that I really dont take this crap so seriously.
You probably got the brunt of it, which is my bad.. I was mostly responding to the onslaught towards TUt ITT on the last few pages. People need to chill the **** out (myself included, apparently).
mjw0586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #3828
TheUntouchable
banned
 
TheUntouchable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23,975
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSaltCracka View Post
TuT, just self exile yourself to everything but TZ and a few soccer threads.
I've already PM'd Ryan Beal to nuke or IP ban my accounts. It has nothing to do with martyrdom or trying to appear honorable because that's obviously BS. But I'm not gonna hang around and fraternize with everyone thinking im some scumbag thief.

EDIT: Especially as real life and 2p2 lives are starting to blend.
TheUntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #3829
ThaSaltCracka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ThaSaltCracka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Seatown
Posts: 66,878
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

GG TuT, good luck with your ventures and school. I guess I'll chat with ya on Skype from time to time then.
ThaSaltCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #3830
tuq
TEEJ
 
tuq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Southern Hemisphere
Posts: 46,363
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTiOnJaCsOn View Post
I have yet to banned for a legitimate reason period.
Yeah so that's wrong. But I'm not going to debate it or look it up. The ban reasons save for the last one which lasted about an hour were completely legitimate and you saying otherwise doesn't make it so.

You spamming the forums with LC garbage on a daily basis while never, ever contributing anything worthwhile is in itself sufficient reason for a ban, especially considering you've been warned about it already. The last ban reason, "post less or post better", summed it up pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTiOnJaCsOn View Post
Ive got to many hands to play, to many workouts, to much chasing of minnesota nines, and to much school work as a student to do.
Maybe you're too busy for something, but you're averaging 60-70+ posts/day for the last few weeks, so you're evidently not too busy for that. I'm not judging, just pointing out the obvious.
tuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #3831
TheImpalpable
stranger
 
TheImpalpable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSaltCracka View Post
GG TuT, good luck with your ventures and school. I guess I'll chat with ya on Skype from time to time then.
thanks brah, always nice to have you on my ****
TheImpalpable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:00 PM   #3832
mjw0586
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mjw0586's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37,375
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUntouchable View Post
I've already PM'd Ryan Beal to nuke or IP ban my accounts.
Please to be saving the AJ spell/grammar check
mjw0586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #3833
jtg51
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jtg51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 13,861
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

I don't understand asking to have yourself IP banned then posting while you wait for it to happen. If you don't want to post here anymore, just stop posting.
jtg51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #3834
TheUntouchable
banned
 
TheUntouchable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23,975
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtg51 View Post
I don't understand asking to have yourself IP banned then posting while you wait for it to happen. If you don't want to post here anymore, just stop posting.
bc if anyone wants to say anything either (positively or negatively) i'd like to hear it

also yankees are winning with the cy young pitcher on the mound and if i stopped posting right now it might jinx it
TheUntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #3835
tuq
TEEJ
 
tuq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Southern Hemisphere
Posts: 46,363
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTiOnJaCsOn View Post
Although your point is valid and legit, hes friends with tuq, so 0% that the ban bammer will be dropped here.
This may come as a shock, but I don't control what other moderators in this forum do. Ergo, if they want to act on it it's their prerogative.
tuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #3836
Pudge714
Modding All Day
 
Pudge714's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Frazier >>>>> Chilly
Posts: 39,104
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

I could be wrong, but i really doubt Ryan Beal will IP ban TuT. Usually IP bans are reserved for spammers/constant trolls and there is a risk it punishes other people by accident.

Last edited by Pudge714; 09-28-2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: send TuT to c.oventry.
Pudge714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #3837
Needle77
No Longer Protecting
 
Needle77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kutztown is in the Hall of Fame
Posts: 43,175
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Edit: I'm dumb
Needle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #3838
TheUntouchable
banned
 
TheUntouchable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23,975
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Alright I'm heading out now but if im still here when i get back ill just start posting a lot of horse porn in oot....later
TheUntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #3839
AcTiOnJaCsOn
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AcTiOnJaCsOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GOAT
Posts: 24,775
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuq View Post
Yeah so that's wrong. But I'm not going to debate it or look it up. The ban reasons save for the last one which lasted about an hour were completely legitimate and you saying otherwise doesn't make it so.

You spamming the forums with LC garbage on a daily basis while never, ever contributing anything worthwhile is in itself sufficient reason for a ban, especially considering you've been warned about it already. Start a sports thread in BBV4L or something.


Maybe you're too busy for something, but you're averaging 60-70+ posts/day for the last few weeks, so you're evidently not too busy for that. I'm not judging, just pointing out the obvious.
Bolded seems like a lame cop out for being wrong.

haha, but feel free to look it up because you wont find anything. Im not going to be personal but just going to point out facts, you banned me for posting a picture of nabokov, because you had nothing to do, for NOT breaking the profanity filter, for the LC thread thing you talked about where i had 60 posts in a day or something when in the game day thread theres a lot of people with 75-100 posts in ONE thread, and for saying someones thread makes them look like a tool (prob the most legitamte one). The best part was when you kept taking down my avator because it was a duplicate eventhough hundreds of people have avators that someone else has. It was lame at the time but im not really mad about these things anymore, it is what it is.

Im not being personal since i dont know you irl, you could be the coolest cat alive for all i know. on the forums though, it would be pretty brutal to argue that you arent a subjective, elitest, narcissistic litte *****. If anyone wants proof of this they can just stroll over to the worst mod thread.

Like i said earlier im not going to sit here and have an internet war with you but felt compelled to respond and tell the truth since you provoked me but if you want to be owned via PM then be my guest.
AcTiOnJaCsOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:14 PM   #3840
ThaSaltCracka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ThaSaltCracka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Seatown
Posts: 66,878
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

so glad todays festivities have led to a renewed Aj VeRsUs TuQ aRgUe OfF
ThaSaltCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #3841
AcTiOnJaCsOn
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AcTiOnJaCsOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GOAT
Posts: 24,775
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw0586 View Post
Please to be saving the AJ spell/grammar check
that gimmick was actually really funny
AcTiOnJaCsOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #3842
uscpf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
uscpf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,273
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Rooooosyy the nosy neiggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhbooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by uscpf; 09-28-2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: miss rosey you are nuts
uscpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #3843
tarheeljks
The Dark Knight
 
tarheeljks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: no tacos this year
Posts: 37,657
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

i am

Spoiler:
tarheeljks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #3844
tuq
TEEJ
 
tuq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Southern Hemisphere
Posts: 46,363
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTiOnJaCsOn View Post
Im not being personal since i dont know you irl but on the forums it would be pretty brutal to argue that you arent a subjective, elitest, narcissistic litte *****.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTiOnJaCsOn View Post
if you want to be owned via PM then be my guest.
Yeah I'm really dying to exchange PMs with someone who couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the "c" and the "a". I better go to Home Depot first and buy some buckets so I can catch all the excess enlightenment that oozes out. Would hate to let some get away.
tuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #3845
AcTiOnJaCsOn
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AcTiOnJaCsOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GOAT
Posts: 24,775
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSaltCracka View Post
so glad todays festivities have led to a renewed Aj VeRsUs TuQ aRgUe OfF
haha, well dont expect anything more from me, not to dissapoint you obviously. Ive pretty much said all i have to say, theres plenty of history in this faq of me exposing tuq that people can refer to if they want.

And eventhough i could engage in a senseless internet argument, i actually have a nutrition test tommorow and wanted to play 1500 more hands today.

plus im not even mad at tuq anymore for that stuff was just objectively pointing out history.
AcTiOnJaCsOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #3846
Needle77
No Longer Protecting
 
Needle77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kutztown is in the Hall of Fame
Posts: 43,175
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheeljks View Post
i am

Spoiler:
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=585
Needle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #3847
WaterWalker
Pooh-Bah
 
WaterWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whats this?...A Roll of Quarters?
Posts: 3,901
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

fyi: im stuck in london with my girl (shes on a 4 day business trip)...i will have too much time on my hand for about 8 hours a day for the next 4 days.

On top of all the spare time, Im in a bar with wifi doing what you do in a bar.

good times and.... gg tooter

WaterWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #3848
uscpf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
uscpf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,273
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

This thread is excellent. How many grudges are there on here? Jeebus.

Spoiler:
uscpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #3849
Needle77
No Longer Protecting
 
Needle77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kutztown is in the Hall of Fame
Posts: 43,175
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscpf View Post
This thread is excellent. How many grudges are there on here? Jeebus.

Spoiler:
I don't think it gets anymore epic than that.
Needle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:38 PM   #3850
Parlay Slow
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Parlay Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 8,116
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

It seems like a lot of these guys that come out of nowhere and start posting on the forums 16 hours a day eventually blow up and leave. There's a happy medium in there between eat/sleep/2+2 and nuking your account.
Parlay Slow is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive