Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Sporting Events Discussion centered around sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2020, 02:07 PM   #53151
vinivici9586
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
vinivici9586's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,927
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadood228 View Post
Had to come back after seeing this, it's bonkers if cases start getting thrown out, or if she goes to jail the for the MSM actually doing their work:

The bros support policy (Biden is a rapist, m4a) not people (Tara reade, Bernie Sanders). They have morals that you can’t understand
vinivici9586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 02:13 PM   #53152
72off
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
72off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WATZ POPPIIN!!
Posts: 58,731
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmill View Post
Yep. For people who think this kind of thing doesn't matter that much, this is an ongoing FB discussion regarding what Biden said (every person commenting is black)



luckily i've been informed that the #youaintblacks love creepy joe for reasons that have nothing to do with barry, so it should be fine


would be kind of funny if this affects the veep pick, go harris or whoever purely out of damage control lol

also i wonder if michelle is at all a legit option
just to reassure everyone, as afaik barry is still very popular
don't feel like "obamagate!" will have any effect with non-cultists, who won't be swayed by anything so who cares
just do whatever appeals to normies
(where are betting markets with her?)
72off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 02:22 PM   #53153
Seadood228
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Seadood228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rossmoor, CA
Posts: 28,772
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72off View Post
lol


there's no good reaason to go backwards on any of this, especially in the context of 2020, both before and especially after covid #weareallinthistogether

also, here's a thought, maybe if you don't want ppl "taking things out of context", don't say things like "Nobody making under $400,000 would have their taxes raised. Period. bingo."


but for the creepy joe br0 cult nothing is ever his fault, sad!
Yeah, there's no reason to discuss the actual bills at all, better to obsess about him and froth about everything he says or does right?
Seadood228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 02:27 PM   #53154
72off
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
72off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WATZ POPPIIN!!
Posts: 58,731
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

ok, now do his crime bill


"stop livin' the past, maaannn!"
72off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:22 PM   #53155
Seadood228
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Seadood228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rossmoor, CA
Posts: 28,772
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinivici9586 View Post
The bros support policy (Biden is a rapist, m4a) not people (Tara reade, Bernie Sanders). They have morals that you can’t understand
Update:

Seadood228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:27 PM   #53156
72off
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
72off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WATZ POPPIIN!!
Posts: 58,731
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

more smears of sexual assault victims from toxic biden br0s

disgusting


(hint: i can't believe that i actually have to say this, but none of this **** you morans keep posting has a goddamn thing to do with whether the allegations from the 90s are true or not jfc)
72off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:32 PM   #53157
mullen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,295
SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Did you even click on that article?

While not providing a reason for leaving, Mr. Wigdor said his decision was “by no means a reflection on whether then-Senator Biden sexually assaulted Ms. Reade,” adding that he was among the 55 percent of Americans who believe her, according to a Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll.

Mr. Wigdor, a conservative Republican whose support for President Trump in 2016 did not preclude him from suing prominent Trump allies, had a parting shot for the news media, which he accused of applying a “double standard” to its coverage of accusations against the presumed Democratic nominee.
“Much of what has been written about Ms. Reade is not probative of whether then-Senator Biden sexually assaulted her, but rather is intended to victim-shame and attack her credibility on unrelated and irrelevant matters,” he said. “We have and will continue to represent survivors regardless of their alleged predator’s status or politics.”

lol

Last quote should hit home for the biden bros but they have no self awareness
mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:39 PM   #53158
72off
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
72off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WATZ POPPIIN!!
Posts: 58,731
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72off View Post



luckily i've been informed that the #youaintblacks love creepy joe for reasons that have nothing to do with barry, so it should be fine
Quote:
Quinnipiac poll this week showed Biden’s support among black voters at 81% compared with 3% for Trump and 13% undecided.

At similar point in 2016, same poll found only 2% of black respondents undecided, with 93% backing Clinton and 4% for Trump.

seems fine
72off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:40 PM   #53159
Victor
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Victor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 64,169
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadood228 View Post
This is an interesting pivot, even for you Victor. And I was getting so used to Berniebros calling anyone who didn't believe her obvious BS story, including real victims, rape apologists.

moral compass tho

But yeah let's pivot to the next complaint without internalizing why the L's keep piling up.
shes still not lying about Biden. her colluding with our awful law enforcement has nothing to do with that.
Victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:43 PM   #53160
mullen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,295
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Damn, Tara lied about her education?

Believe Joe!

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...c-credentials/

Joe never lies or cheats!

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/18/u...alevolent.html

You can always trust Joe when he talks about his past positions!

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/17/...ty-bankruptcy/
mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:44 PM   #53161
mullen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,295
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Maybe the Biden Bros should take a hard look at their candidate who has lied at near Trump levels for his entire professional career and is a massive fraud
mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:01 PM   #53162
Seadood228
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Seadood228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rossmoor, CA
Posts: 28,772
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

lol at you guys. Victor still thinks she's not lying about Biden because she said so despite being caught in over 40 lies and committing over a dozen felonies related to lying.

Mullen strawmans.

Let's see what the rest do. I have an idea, how about taking some of those who were psychologically messed up from all the abuse by the left and apologizing to them? Do you know what it feels like to have people calling you a rape apologist after you've actually been raped?

You don't, because you don't care and never really did.

Last edited by Seadood228; 05-22-2020 at 04:10 PM.
Seadood228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:06 PM   #53163
72off
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
72off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WATZ POPPIIN!!
Posts: 58,731
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72off View Post
also i wonder if michelle is at all a legit option
just to reassure everyone, as afaik barry is still very popular
don't feel like "obamagate!" will have any effect with non-cultists, who won't be swayed by anything so who cares
just do whatever appeals to normies
(where are betting markets with her?)
ok just saw 1 site has her tied with whitmer at +800

harris +160
klob +400
warren +650
abrams +1000
shillary +1700
something called cortez masto at +2000


klob & abrams seem like donk bets
shillary should be too, but sadly it makes sense in a certain dem logic


based on today i'd buy michelle
72off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:14 PM   #53164
mullen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,295
SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadood228 View Post
lol at you guys. Victor still thinks she's not lying about Biden because she said so.

Mullen strawmans.

Let's see what the rest do. I have an idea, how about taking some of those who were psychologically messed up from all the abuse by the left and apologizing to them? Do you know what it feels like to have people calling you a rape apologist after you've actually been raped?

You don't, because you don't care and never really did.

My argument isn’t a strawman. I’m saying there’s zero reason to believe Joe’s side if we’re basing it on history of lying since his is actually worse (factually true) And that something like lying about education is irrelevant to if a separate allegation happened (factually true).

You are the one who has apparently decided that Reade is 100% lying about the allegation based on her lying about something else and her die hard Trump supporter lawyer dropping her.
mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:31 PM   #53165
Seadood228
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Seadood228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rossmoor, CA
Posts: 28,772
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullen View Post
My argument isn’t a strawman. I’m saying there’s zero reason to believe Joe’s side if we’re basing it on history of lying since his is actually worse (factually true) And that something like lying about education is irrelevant to if a separate allegation happened (factually true).

You are the one who has apparently decided that Reade is 100% lying about the allegation based on her lying about something else and her die hard Trump supporter lawyer dropping her.
Do you realize how ****ing stupid that sounds?

Lying about education wtf, try to downplay perjury some more please. She testified in a class A felony case ffs!

You guys are nuts.
Seadood228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:32 PM   #53166
mullen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,295
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadood228 View Post
Do you realize how ****ing stupid that sounds?

No. Do you realize how ****ing stupid your posting makes you sound?
mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:38 PM   #53167
Seadood228
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Seadood228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rossmoor, CA
Posts: 28,772
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Guess not.
Seadood228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:40 PM   #53168
mullen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,295
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadood228 View Post

Lying about education wtf, try to downplay perjury some more please. She testified in a class A felony case ffs!
.
I’m not downplaying perjury. If Reade perjured herself on a separate issue, then she should have to face those consequences, and it looks like she may. Again, that is a separate matter as 72off referenced earlier.
mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:43 PM   #53169
Seadood228
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Seadood228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rossmoor, CA
Posts: 28,772
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

So let me get this straight then. You think that, because he lied in politics, then that makes any accusation against him credible because a denial on his part, given that he's a liar, can't be trusted?
Seadood228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:51 PM   #53170
PunkRockHec
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
PunkRockHec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!
Posts: 7,921
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72off View Post
ok just saw 1 site has her tied with whitmer at +800

harris +160
klob +400
warren +650
abrams +1000
shillary +1700
something called cortez masto at +2000


klob & abrams seem like donk bets
shillary should be too, but sadly it makes sense in a certain dem logic


based on today i'd buy michelle
Dude that's free money lol...
PunkRockHec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:52 PM   #53171
RT
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
RT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 41,689
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Biden with a quick apology for this one. That guy he challenged to a push up contest has to be crushed.

Abrams is probably the right pick here by the way.

Harris is an awful person, and California is a mortal lock.

Klob is a nothing burger and if MN is in play we've already lost.

Abrams can help shore up support from those that aren't sure if they're black (...) and with polls showing GA as close as 2 or 3 points, she can prove helpful in the southern states.

Warren brings too much baggage no no ability to get past it.

Michelle is obviously the winner if she's a realistic possibility but that's not happening.
RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:53 PM   #53172
mullen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,295
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadood228 View Post
So let me get this straight then. You think that, because he lied in politics, then that makes any accusation against him credible because a denial on his part, given that he's a liar, can't be trusted?
Nope, you’re misunderstanding my point entirely.

You (and others) are posting Reade lying about a separate issue and implying her claim is not credible and Biden is innocent because of it. Since the Biden-Reade allegation is a he said, she said issue, presumably you’re siding with Joe.

I’m saying that, using your own barometer (lying about other things) Biden has a constant history of lying. I was able to easily post evidence of him lying. None of this means Reade’s allegation is true. It simply means Biden ALSO has an extensive history of lying.

So once again, and I am really failing to see why this is so hard to understand for some people, Tara Reade perjuring herself about her college degree in 2018 has nothing to do with an allegation from decades ago. Similarly, Biden cheating in law school has nothing to do with if he sexually assaulted someone.

This issues are completely separate and should be evaluated as such. Much of the smear campaign against Reade has nothing to do with if what she said happened actually did.
mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:10 PM   #53173
TJ Eckleburg12
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TJ Eckleburg12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 12,064
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Maybe it's just because I live here and lived through the Kemp/Abrams election...

I don't think Abrams is a strong VP choice for Biden. I don't think she would consolidate his support among black voters in any meaningful way that he already has, #YouAin'tBlack notwithstanding.

And the red blooded morons around here just think of her as someone who lost the last election and is hanging on to the spotlight for sour grapes.

Again, I and any informed citizen who's halfway media literate saw that it was a very close election, and there was definitely some ****ery going on when the acting secretary who oversees the election gets to make the rules and suppress votes in heavily minority areas...

Just saying that's the perception here.
TJ Eckleburg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:14 PM   #53174
Victor
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Victor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 64,169
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadood228 View Post
lol at you guys. Victor still thinks she's not lying about Biden because she said so despite being caught in over 40 lies and committing over a dozen felonies related to lying.

Mullen strawmans.
damn, didnt realize that allegations of committing felonies (not even being convicted) means a women cant get raped. thats pretty effed up. stay safe out there.
Victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:18 PM   #53175
Hellmuth was right
Pooh-Bah
 
Hellmuth was right's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,725
Re: SE Hoya Containment Thread (aka Politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullen View Post
Damn, Tara lied about her education?

Believe Joe!

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...c-credentials/

Joe never lies or cheats!

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/18/u...alevolent.html

You can always trust Joe when he talks about his past positions!

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/17/...ty-bankruptcy/
you forgot about the one where he lied about getting arrested trying to visit Nelson Mandela

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-arrest-south/

#believeAllRapists
Hellmuth was right is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online