Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick
Two Plus Two Forums
Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick

02-19-2009 , 04:14 PM
As per perezhilton website:

Aubrey O'Day Watches Porn With Her Parents!!! Breaks Up With Boyfriend After Discovering He Did Foot Fetish Porn!!!!!!!
Filed under: Playboy > Aubrey O'Day


Leave it to Aubrey O'Day to remind you just what it means to be t-r-a-s-h-y.

And that's why we love her!

The fired girl bad member called in today to DC's The Junkies radio show to promote her Playboy feature, and she had some very interesting news to share.

When the hosts asked her about dating pro poker player David Williams, she admitted the relationship did take place, but it seems she quickly ended things after finding out an interesting secret from his past.

Turns out one of Aubrey's ex-boyfriends called her to let her know that Williams had been in a porno a few years back. A foot fetish porno!

So, that night, when she got back home from a flight, O'Day rushed to the computer - with her family! - to check it out. Seriously. Aubrey said she looked it up online and watched the foot fetish porn with her mom and dad - and couldn't believe it.

We can't believe she'd watch porn with her parents.

Ewwww!!!

After not being able to get over the whole foot fetish porno thingy, she called off the relationship shortly after.

Why did her ex know about this foot fetish porno? Inneresting.

And some online poking has resulted in finding out that Williams was apparently in a "granny foot fetish" video. Ewww.

LOL-licious!
02-19-2009 , 04:20 PM
I'm sure Perez hit up Gambling 911 for that scoop.

Also, for those that want to listen to the interview, it's segment 10 on Itunes (search for Junkies Podcast, about 6:00 in).

Last edited by Kevmath; 02-19-2009 at 04:34 PM.
02-19-2009 , 04:22 PM
Too ****ing funny man hahahaha
02-19-2009 , 04:26 PM
lol @ someone in porn dumping thier boyfriend because he did porn
02-19-2009 , 04:27 PM
epiiiiiic lol
02-19-2009 , 04:31 PM
that is funny that it was the foot fetish part that bugged her out.
02-19-2009 , 04:32 PM
Who you wit?? Who you wit?? Oh snap, looks like you're with yourself now. LOL
02-19-2009 , 04:32 PM
wow
02-19-2009 , 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevbo Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick

So, that night, when she got back home from a flight, O'Day rushed to the computer - with her family! - to check it out. Seriously. Aubrey said she looked it up online and watched the foot fetish porn with her mom and dad - and couldn't believe it.

We can't believe she'd watch porn with her parents.

Ewwww!!!
Uh, pretty sure this isn't true?
Isn't the actual video itself impossible to come by?

LOL at the whole thing, though.
LOL at David Williams in general, and LOL at Aubrey O'Day for not bothering to google her Q List Celebrity Boyfriend.
02-19-2009 , 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.M. Baked Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick
lol @ someone in porn dumping thier boyfriend because he did porn
[ ] some one porn dumping someone because they did porn
[x] poster is a douchebag
02-19-2009 , 04:43 PM
Oh it's true
02-19-2009 , 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchmaker Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick
Uh, pretty sure this isn't true?
Isn't the actual video itself impossible to come by?

LOL at the whole thing, though.
LOL at David Williams in general, and LOL at Aubrey O'Day for not bothering to google her Q List Celebrity Boyfriend.
there was a link going around 2+2/neverwin/p5's etc like mad back in the day, i'm sure it's still out there.
02-19-2009 , 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick
that is funny that it was the foot fetish part that bugged her out.
Yeah, apparently dishing out world class rim-jobs is A-O.K.
02-19-2009 , 04:47 PM
Wow, I always thought that the actual video itself was a hens tooth. I know there are screen caps from it, but I didn't know the vid was floating around out there, other than the one Bryan Micon owns.
02-19-2009 , 04:49 PM
PICTURES OF AUBREY PLEASE

Last edited by Transa; 02-19-2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: WTF @ NO PICTURES?
02-19-2009 , 04:51 PM
if you guys want to hear the 3-min clip where she talks about it- front of mediocrepokerradio.com
02-19-2009 , 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transa Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick
PICTURES OF AUBREY PLEASE
I think there are 2 or maybe 3 here.

02-19-2009 , 04:54 PM
I got her playboy in the mail two days ago. She has an amazing ass, but no vag pics in mag. epic fail
02-19-2009 , 04:55 PM
i'm sure i'm not the only 2+2er who, upon reading the original aubrey o'day thread, thought to themselves, "what bs, this luckbox did a foot fetish video when he was busto, and still he gets to date celebrity chicks."

justice
02-19-2009 , 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchmaker Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick
Uh, pretty sure this isn't true?
Isn't the actual video itself impossible to come by?

LOL at the whole thing, though.
LOL at David Williams in general, and LOL at Aubrey O'Day for not bothering to google her Q List Celebrity Boyfriend.
Q list? u rate poker players pretty high as far as celebrity goes.
02-19-2009 , 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchmaker Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick
I think there are 2 or maybe 3 here.

fu

pics in the op or GTFO
02-19-2009 , 04:57 PM
How could a girl want to kiss him after seeing that (the A-hole lickin' part)

bluahhhggg
02-19-2009 , 04:57 PM
typical minging plastic hoe.

Last edited by Transa; 02-19-2009 at 05:03 PM.
02-19-2009 , 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transa Aubrey O'Day dumped David Williams over porn flick
fu

pics in the op or GTFO
Dude - u owe me a new keyboard
02-19-2009 , 05:02 PM
The Ultimate Warrior looks like he was giving head and his face froze


      
m