Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Global Poker The social poker site where you can play for free and win sweepstakes prizes.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2017, 11:54 PM   #901
slickNaz
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

GlobalPokerCSKimbr

I requested to cash out on May 1st and actually received a message saying it was approved on May 4th but to this day my paypal account still does not having any funds nor does it have any pending deposits. Can you please explain what is going on? It has now been over 1 week since I requested and gotten the "approved" message and still no money to speak of. Please help me understand what is going on...

username: pancakes719
slickNaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:35 AM   #902
Rutledge Smitty
old hand
 
Rutledge Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twitch.tv/SmittyPLO
Posts: 1,383
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Global, general advice that personally do not think is a big deal, but reading facebook posts and some of the lunatics here it might help. It might be beneficial if you just have an automated response saying something along the lines of "we've received your email and will respond within XX hours/days etc.". A lot of the crazies on fb/here lose their minds and believe they are just being ignored after 24-48 hours and just a simple automated message with a timeframe might hopefully prevent them from going on a spew spree of how your site is ripping people off...
Rutledge Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:04 PM   #903
Case2
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,303
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case2 View Post
Tried to register an account, but no joy. Tried multiple times on my desktop and once on my phone. Edge/Windows 10 on desktop; Chrome/Android on phone.

Email sent to support@globalpoker.com yesterday (which was a Sunday) but no response yet roughly 24 hrs later. (Spam filters checked and nothing is caught there.)

I've tried multiple screen names (one of which was flagged as taken, so that's not it for the others). Triple checked there were no extraneous spaces or characters in any field and ensured I checked both Terms of Use and No Outside US boxes. I even actually read the ToU and I'm in the US.

Suggestions welcomed.
This has been resolved.

Thanks to Kimber for the assistance. Much appreciated.
Case2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:52 PM   #904
SHIPITMYWAY
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Exclamation Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I am still waiting for an email about my Cashout. It is still pending and nobody has contacted me after I sent emails looking for help. My username at Global Poker is SHIPITMYWAY @ GlobalPokerRepKimbr can you please help. I feel like I may be posting in the wrong treads.
SHIPITMYWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:06 PM   #905
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSG2114 View Post
Username is GSG2114
Please reply to the email I just sent you. Thanks.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:11 PM   #906
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyStretch View Post
Hello, I actually connected globalpoker to my Facebook account, and i requested a cashout payment of around $80. I don't know what e-mail you guys will contact for documents? My name on globalpoker is BabyStretch. message xxxxxxx@yahoo.com for documents if you can.
Email sent. Let me know as soon as you send your documents we requested.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:12 PM   #907
Deal!
journeyman
 
Deal!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 296
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutledge Smitty View Post
Global, general advice that personally do not think is a big deal, but reading facebook posts and some of the lunatics here it might help. It might be beneficial if you just have an automated response saying something along the lines of "we've received your email and will respond within XX hours/days etc.". A lot of the crazies on fb/here lose their minds and believe they are just being ignored after 24-48 hours and just a simple automated message with a timeframe might hopefully prevent them from going on a spew spree of how your site is ripping people off...
I just requested another (brag) cash out and the email I received immediately said the withdrawal will be processed "within 5 days".

So I will wait patiently for AT LEAST FIVE DAYS.
Deal! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:20 PM   #908
SHIPITMYWAY
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

GLOBALPOKERCSKIMBR, I don't see an email from you, just one from 2plus showing you reached out to me on here. My email is xxxxxxxx@gmail.com and SHIPITMYWAY is my Poker name. Thanks so much.

Last edited by GlobalPokerCSKimbr; 05-09-2017 at 02:04 PM.
SHIPITMYWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:22 PM   #909
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickNaz View Post
GlobalPokerCSKimbr

I requested to cash out on May 1st and actually received a message saying it was approved on May 4th but to this day my paypal account still does not having any funds nor does it have any pending deposits. Can you please explain what is going on? It has now been over 1 week since I requested and gotten the "approved" message and still no money to speak of. Please help me understand what is going on...

username: pancakes719
Hi, I'm terribly sorry about this. I'll have this sorted out immediately. You'll also get an email from me in a bit. Thanks.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:42 PM   #910
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutledge Smitty View Post
Global, general advice that personally do not think is a big deal, but reading facebook posts and some of the lunatics here it might help. It might be beneficial if you just have an automated response saying something along the lines of "we've received your email and will respond within XX hours/days etc.". A lot of the crazies on fb/here lose their minds and believe they are just being ignored after 24-48 hours and just a simple automated message with a timeframe might hopefully prevent them from going on a spew spree of how your site is ripping people off...
Lol, I know what you mean. Don't worry, we're working on it. Your suggestion is much appreciated.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:43 PM   #911
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case2 View Post
This has been resolved.

Thanks to Kimber for the assistance. Much appreciated.
You're very much welcome, Case2!
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:05 PM   #912
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIPITMYWAY View Post
GLOBALPOKERCSKIMBR, I don't see an email from you, just one from 2plus showing you reached out to me on here. My email is xxxxxxxx@gmail.com and SHIPITMYWAY is my Poker name. Thanks so much.
I just sent you an email. Let me know as soon as you've replied to it, okay?
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:07 PM   #913
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deal! View Post
I just requested another (brag) cash out and the email I received immediately said the withdrawal will be processed "within 5 days".

So I will wait patiently for AT LEAST FIVE DAYS.
Can you PM me your username? I can check the status of your latest cash out request. Thanks.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:09 PM   #914
Deal!
journeyman
 
Deal!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 296
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Can you PM me your username? I can check the status of your latest cash out request. Thanks.
Done
Deal! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:24 PM   #915
Deal!
journeyman
 
Deal!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 296
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPokerCSKimbr View Post
Can you PM me your username? I can check the status of your latest cash out request. Thanks.
Thanks kimbr! Are we besties now?
Deal! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:32 PM   #916
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deal! View Post
Thanks kimbr! Are we besties now?
Lol, sure.
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:35 PM   #917
SHIPITMYWAY
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Smile Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Ok GLOBALPOKERCSKIMBR , I emailed you my lincense and bank statement. Let me know when you have my info and update of my Cashout status. Let's make Global Poker the best site to play at.
SHIPITMYWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:11 PM   #918
GlobalPokerCSKimbr
Global Poker Rep
 
GlobalPokerCSKimbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,126
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIPITMYWAY View Post
Ok GLOBALPOKERCSKIMBR , I emailed you my lincense and bank statement. Let me know when you have my info and update of my Cashout status. Let's make Global Poker the best site to play at.
I updated it just now. You should see the status as "APPROVED" from your end. Please update us here as soon as you receive your funds. Thank you and congratulations!
GlobalPokerCSKimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:24 PM   #919
SHIPITMYWAY
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!! Thank you So much! You are the most efficient customer service representative I have ever met. Global Poker will be the site for me and all my friends. Boom!!! Thank you GLOBALPOKERCSKIMBR
SHIPITMYWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #920
luckyrobbie7
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 54
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Hello GLOBALPOKERCSKIMBR,

No one has responded to my email either. My username is luckyrobbie7. I can't private message on here for some reason. Please help!
luckyrobbie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:05 PM   #921
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,921
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyrobbie7 View Post
Hello GLOBALPOKERCSKIMBR,

No one has responded to my email either. My username is luckyrobbie7. I can't private message on here for some reason. Please help!
You haven't been approved yet for PMs, I think it takes 10 posts.

Kim has been on top of things here and I'm sure she will get back to you quick.
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:38 PM   #922
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,383
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyrobbie7 View Post
I can't private message on here for some reason. Please help!
It's because you're new here; I've enabled your PMs for you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
You haven't been approved yet for PMs, I think it takes 10 posts.
Oh, please don't start this rumour.

There is both a posting and time factor in when posters are allowed to send PMs, edit their profile, etc. Neither factor is very large, so usually it's just a matter of a little patience before posters get these abilities.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:53 PM   #923
SportsmanWSG
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 9
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Hello GlobalPoker,

almost 24 hours since my cash out request - it's usually a 24-48 hour waiting period till approvals right? Thank you!
SportsmanWSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:21 PM   #924
JB24Dolphins
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 5
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

Hello global poker, my username on here is the same as it is on your site.....i sent in the details you requested....a copy of my passport and a copy of a paystub....can you tell me how my withdrawal is going
JB24Dolphins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:23 PM   #925
JB24Dolphins
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 5
Re: General questions Globalpoker.com

can you grant me PM access so I can message kimber
JB24Dolphins is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive