Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
President Trump President Trump

04-17-2017 , 12:06 PM
Did whosnext get bored with P7? He seems to have wandered off and let chez have the run of the place.
04-17-2017 , 12:44 PM
It certainly seems that way despite chez saying not.
04-17-2017 , 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The REAL Trolly
Did whosnext get bored with P7? He seems to have wandered off and let chez have the run of the place.
Oddly, this doesn't seem germane to this thread, but yes I am here.
04-17-2017 , 12:59 PM
OK, just curious.
04-17-2017 , 02:10 PM
This is the President Trump thread. Please take it to the moderation thread. Thanks
04-17-2017 , 02:32 PM
mongi putting in his bid for modship.
04-17-2017 , 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
I can't even imagine what a sorry existence someone would have to lead to think this coolest of anecdotes is actually a response to my post. Like, to actually publicly write this and click "post reply" thinking to yourself "wow I totally just served the people who track tourism data for a living, cause THEY don't know MY BROTHER" - must be horrifying to wake up every day with that kind of handicap.
The majority of his posts to date could be abbreviated with "no u" without losing any meaning.

...

Worthy of criticism though - the sourcing on the washington post article is spotty. I've seen that study by Tourism Economics cited in a lot of articles without any link to the piece itself.

"The result could be an estimated 4.3 million fewer people coming to the United States this year, resulting in $7.4 billion in lost revenue, according to Tourism Economics, a Philadelphia-based analytics firm. Next year, the fallout is expected to be even larger, with 6.3 million fewer tourists and $10.8 billion in losses. Miami is expected to be hit hardest, followed by San Francisco and New York, the firm said."

Would be nice to be able to take a look at how the numbers were arrived at.
04-17-2017 , 04:22 PM
Hey wil,

Trump called Erdogan to congratulate him on the referendum. BBC reporting that no other leaders of "democracies" have done that.
04-17-2017 , 04:24 PM
rofl seriously??? Trump did that???

Wow
04-17-2017 , 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
rofl seriously??? Trump did that???

Wow
Yeah

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...urkish-sources


Let's see who loves Erdogan:

Azerbaijani President
Qatar's Emir
Palestinian Authority President
Djibouti's President
Hamas top leader
PLO
Muslim Brotherhood
Hungarian Prime Minister
Belarussian President
and
TRUMP

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...urkish-sources
04-17-2017 , 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wil318466
Erdogan won the vote? Lol, those changes happen in 2019, which gives us time for Trump to invade turkey.

The entire world has lost its mind. We're in for a wild ride.
Sad.

The White House has even issued a press release about Drumpf congratulating Erdogan.

Fascists gonna fascist.
04-17-2017 , 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by microbet
Sad.

The White House has even issued a press release about Drumpf congratulating Erdogan.

Fascists gonna fascist.

Let me get this straight. You have no problem with Obamas deal with Iran but you think Trump calling Erdogan is wrong.

Who cares if European leaders didn't call him. Europe is quicky turning into a third world continent anyways.

The world is collapsing because of Liberalism and political correctness. We are now seeing the consequences of Obamas failed policies.

You are clearly ignorant when it comes to politics in the middle east.
04-17-2017 , 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbaddabba
The majority of his posts to date could be abbreviated with "no u" without losing any meaning.

...

Worthy of criticism though - the sourcing on the washington post article is spotty. I've seen that study by Tourism Economics cited in a lot of articles without any link to the piece itself.

"The result could be an estimated 4.3 million fewer people coming to the United States this year, resulting in $7.4 billion in lost revenue, according to Tourism Economics, a Philadelphia-based analytics firm. Next year, the fallout is expected to be even larger, with 6.3 million fewer tourists and $10.8 billion in losses. Miami is expected to be hit hardest, followed by San Francisco and New York, the firm said."

Would be nice to be able to take a look at how the numbers were arrived at.
Thanks for calling out this Bogus article.

Goofyballer should get out of the house if he can and actually see whats happening in the world.
04-17-2017 , 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
rofl seriously??? Trump did that???

Wow
Seriously??? Obama did what???

Wow
04-17-2017 , 10:54 PM
President Trump has to now fix the the North Korean problem perpetuated by Clinton and Obama. Trump already has China on board.
04-17-2017 , 11:00 PM
The civil war in Syria has killed a half a million people.

The world is on the brink of thermo nuclear war.

And liberals think the most important issue right now is Trumps tax returns.

Wow!
04-17-2017 , 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig
Let me get this straight. You have no problem with Obamas deal with Iran but you think Trump calling Erdogan is wrong.
This post (like all of yours) is just so, so dumb.

Obama's deal with Iran is a step towards moderation for Iran. That's a good thing. Trump called Erdogan today to congratulate him on a move away from moderation and towards authoritarianism.

Why do we keep having to explain things to you like we would to a child?
04-17-2017 , 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
This post (like all of yours) is just so, so dumb.

Obama's deal with Iran is a step towards moderation for Iran. That's a good thing. Trump called Erdogan today to congratulate him on a move away from moderation and towards authoritarianism.

Why do we keep having to explain things to you like we would to a child?
A step toward moderation kinda like Clintons deal with North Korea?

How did that work out?
04-18-2017 , 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig
Let me get this straight. You have no problem with Obamas deal with Iran but you think Trump calling Erdogan is wrong.
You dont have a problem with trump congratulating Erdogan on making him and his county more dictatorial?
04-18-2017 , 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig
President Trump has to now fix the the North Korean problem perpetuated by Clinton and Obama. Trump already has China on board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig
The civil war in Syria has killed a half a million people.

The world is on the brink of thermo nuclear war.

And liberals think the most important issue right now is Trumps tax returns.

Wow!
Did you watch Hannity tonight? Cuz this is what was on Hannity tonight.
04-18-2017 , 06:20 AM
Erdogan is a great leader and with Trumps help he will cuck the libtards in the EU

#thanks Obango
04-18-2017 , 01:23 PM
Donald Trump doesn't know the difference between Kim Jong-il and Kim Jong-un:



https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/statu...98766488342528
04-18-2017 , 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer
Trump ending WH policy of releasing visitor logs, citing "grave national security risks and privacy concerns"

The swamp is filling up bigger than ever. Can't wait for conservative morons to accept this unquestioningly. Who knew that Obama was brutally endangering national security by releasing them???
As this news was released on Friday (hmm wonder why), it was only yesterday that the WH had to start responding to it: Spicer Argues That More Public Disclosure Is Unnecessary, Even Harmful

Quote:
Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, facing a barrage of questions about the presidentís commitment to transparency, repeatedly shut down reportersí queries ó from the identity of Mr. Trumpís weekend golf partners to his refusal to release his 2016 tax returns. Mr. Spicer said that greater public disclosure was unnecessary, intrusive or even harmful.

He defended Mr. Trumpís reversal of President Barack Obamaís practice of periodically releasing West Wing visitor logs, and suggested that doing so would discourage outsiders who require anonymity to offer frank advice to the president and his top advisers.
Is this how you drain the swamp? By letting whatever lobbyists and businessmen waltz into the WH to grab the president's ear with no transparency? Great job conservatives, this is what you voted for!
04-18-2017 , 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuff My Mom Says
Did you watch Hannity tonight? Cuz this is what was on Hannity tonight.
This is amazing, by the way. You know how we keep saying that the attacks made by Trump and conservatives are really just them accusing liberals of the exact thing they're doing?

So mongidig claims he thinks for himself and it's liberals who are only capable of "regurgitating" and "plagiarizing":

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig
I think the problem with most of you is that you don't know how to actually think. Your great at research and regurgitate/plagiarizing information. I however know how to think.
Meanwhile, he writes posts that are literally regurgitating and plagiarizing what he watched on Hannity. LOL
04-18-2017 , 01:58 PM
White nationalists being sued for violence at Louisville rally agree with plaintiff: Trump provoked them

Quote:
Now, two of the three protesters listed as co-defendants have filed counterclaims that essentially agree with Nwanguma’s original lawsuit — their actions that day at the rally, the men allege, were in direct response to Trump’s words.

The first response was filed Friday by Alvin Bamberger, a 75-year-old member of the Korean War Veterans Association from Ohio, whose attorney wrote that the man “would not have acted as he did” without Trump and his campaign’s “specific urging and inspiration.”

Then Monday, another defendant, Matthew Heimbach, filed his own countersuit, claiming he “acted pursuant to the directives and requests of” Trump and his campaign. Heimbach is a high-profile leader in the white nationalist movement who advocates for a “new homeland for whites,” as The Post has previously reported.
They have a nice picture of the latter guy posing with t-shirts talking about "the globalist problem". What a nice and totally atypical Trump supporter!

      
m