Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Blogs and Goals Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 06:30 PM   #626
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp11 View Post
Wow. This is me right now. Exactly.

Edit: sry if its been said itt already but how old r u?
I'm still 20, all I can say is don't drop out of school, its not worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamalooser View Post
card distribution(lol) sleep and feeling unwell seem to be your three main excuses thus far.
do you plan on making up new ones before the new year starts or just sticking with those?
Your first point makes no sense....I ran bad for my first ~3k games + had leaks, have patched them and still working on improving and as ucan see my redline has gone up.

Your other points, I'm not sure what you mean, in my own eyes, yes I'm failing right now (for 200k vpp by end of the year) but even while being a lazy and sick, I'm still keeping regular SNE pace which is 2740 vpp/day...I've been avging like 3k while being lazy but not the ~3.7k I need to get 200k by the end of the year.
jdawg91 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #627
ProdigyXII
veteran
 
ProdigyXII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Totally feather pluckin' insane
Posts: 2,833
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

I respect your love for the grind, the game and the strippers butt, looking forward to seeing if you make SNE next year or not
ProdigyXII is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 07:05 PM   #628
Ce1ska
banned
 
Ce1ska's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: 'MERICA
Posts: 4,598
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg91 View Post
I'm still 20, all I can say is don't drop out of school, its not worth it.

I don't t know how this is going to come off but, is there a reason you don't go back to school? I understand when older established poker players say something like this but you're 20, it's not like you're some 30 year old with a ton of responsibilities that prevents them from going back.
Ce1ska is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 07:37 PM   #629
Mecastyles
Pooh-Bah
 
Mecastyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hyper, Hyper
Posts: 4,660
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamalooser View Post
card distribution(lol) sleep and feeling unwell seem to be your three main excuses thus far.
do you plan on making up new ones before the new year starts or just sticking with those?
lol gtfo troll. he is 'failing' with 3k vpp days and a 1% pre rakeback redline?
Mecastyles is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #630
yougotG0T
adept
 
yougotG0T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 868
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

setting a goal and not meeting it usually means a technical fail, yes. however i dont really doubt this kid can get SNE next year. he's clearly capable of putting in volume.

btw, we all run equally eventually in "card distribution" so its pretty lol to mention it every. single. day.
yougotG0T is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #631
dybboss
old hand
 
dybboss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: trenches
Posts: 1,507
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

nice comeback sir, you almost broke-even pre rb today

if they introduce 60$/100$/200$ to mix in with 30s, it will make uhis vpp grinding so so easier. gl
dybboss is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #632
zackryan28
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,790
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ce1ska View Post
I don't t know how this is going to come off but, is there a reason you don't go back to school? I understand when older established poker players say something like this but you're 20, it's not like you're some 30 year old with a ton of responsibilities that prevents them from going back.
As a 20 year old who stopped going to school myself, I can say that I am taking time off because I don't know what I want for a career yet. Not everybody has an intended major coming out of high school, and I think a very high % of people that are in college are making a bad investment and are wholly wasting their time. I know sooooo many people who are cruising with a B average in some overpopulated major, like business, psychology, econ, ect... With no concrete plans of going to grad school. Do you know what jobs will be waiting for them once they graduate? IF THEY ARE LUCKY, some kind of low rate job in their field making $25K/year. If they aren't lucky, they can manage a Wal Mart or McDonalds.

I applaud Josh for pursuing something that can lead to 6-digit yearly profits. If he can make big moneys playing poker, and then invest his money wisely outside of poker as well, he could easily be rolled for life by the time he's 25-30 years old. If he wants to go back and work on his education later, he will obviously be able to afford to do so. You can easily go back to school at pretty much any age.
zackryan28 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #633
hotwings18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hotwings18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quest for 12
Posts: 11,317
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Not sure why everyone is hating on Josh.

He is living his life the way he wants and earns a pretty good hourly rate when he does want to "work."

Making $70,000-$125,000 a year is some serious business.

I estimate I will pull in the lower end of that spectrum and thats if i hit all my bonuses and I am two years older than him. (lol real world jobs)
hotwings18 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #634
LOLRussians
old hand
 
LOLRussians's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ciudad Colon, Costa Rica
Posts: 1,380
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackryan28 View Post
As a 20 year old who stopped going to school myself, I can say that I am taking time off because I don't know what I want for a career yet. Not everybody has an intended major coming out of high school, and I think a very high % of people that are in college are making a bad investment and are wholly wasting their time. I know sooooo many people who are cruising with a B average in some overpopulated major, like business, psychology, econ, ect... With no concrete plans of going to grad school. Do you know what jobs will be waiting for them once they graduate? IF THEY ARE LUCKY, some kind of low rate job in their field making $25K/year. If they aren't lucky, they can manage a Wal Mart or McDonalds.

I applaud Josh for pursuing something that can lead to 6-digit yearly profits. If he can make big moneys playing poker, and then invest his money wisely outside of poker as well, he could easily be rolled for life by the time he's 25-30 years old. If he wants to go back and work on his education later, he will obviously be able to afford to do so. You can easily go back to school at pretty much any age.
Zack/Jdawg --

I don't want to come off telling either one of you what to do, if I were in your shoes I would take classes.

Not a full schedule but the basics to get them out of the way, you will need your maths & english, etc- no matter what major you decide on.

By getting the basic prerequisites done, when you decide on your major, you won't have to waste a year getting those in.

You two are smart guys and will figure it out, heck I have a career and still don't know what I want to do...

I wish I could find a job/career I love to do because that is the secret of a happy life ---- getting up everyday and doing something you love....
LOLRussians is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 09:21 PM   #635
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyXII View Post
I respect your love for the grind, the game and the strippers butt, looking forward to seeing if you make SNE next year or not
Haha . Yea gonna be a fun year

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybboss View Post
nice comeback sir, you almost broke-even pre rb today

if they introduce 60$/100$/200$ to mix in with 30s, it will make uhis vpp grinding so so easier. gl
Yea would be sick if they add $60s or $100s or both, hopefully they do but not holding my breath.

___________________________________________

WRT school, I was going to a community college because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I ended up dropping out because I was failing mid 2nd semester after failing 1st semester and fig'd I'd give poker a legit shot.

I'm not gonna write up a huge long post, but I'm not going to burn money going to school if my heart and head aren't in it...it'd be a money fire ITT.

If I ever feel like it's the right time to go, I'll go back and get a degree, but not gonna do it if I won't even put in 50% effort, which at this point, I won't
jdawg91 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #636
Simplicity8
veteran
 
Simplicity8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,499
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Just thinking about the word job makes me hope I am never forced to get one.

You must be sooo anxious to hear about the 2012 VPP Changes post to see if they add higher buyins. How would you compare your work ethic on Stars since the move to when you played the supers on Merge?
Simplicity8 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #637
Ce1ska
banned
 
Ce1ska's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: 'MERICA
Posts: 4,598
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackryan28 View Post
As a 20 year old who stopped going to school myself, I can say that I am taking time off because I don't know what I want for a career yet.

I applaud Josh for pursuing something that can lead to 6-digit yearly profits. If he can make big moneys playing poker, and then invest his money wisely outside of poker as well, he could easily be rolled for life by the time he's 25-30 years old. If he wants to go back and work on his education later, he will obviously be able to afford to do so. You can easily go back to school at pretty much any age.
Yeah I totally get it, I took off a year after graduating for similar reason and my cousins, uncles etc... kept telling me "Oh trust me, you don't want to skip a year because before you know it xyz will happen and it will be difficult going back". While he might be able to afford it down the road it doesn't necessarily mean he'll have the time to go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwings18 View Post
Not sure why everyone is hating on Josh.

He is living his life the way he wants and earns a pretty good hourly rate when he does want to "work."

Making $70,000-$125,000 a year is some serious business.

I estimate I will pull in the lower end of that spectrum and thats if i hit all my bonuses and I am two years older than him. (lol real world jobs)
I wasn't hating on Josh at all, I was simply wondering why he doesn't practice what he preaches.
Ce1ska is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #638
demetri1978
See My Staking Thread
 
demetri1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Starting 60/40 cuts in your favour.
Posts: 3,794
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

At least your getting a feel for what the $60s etc will be like,there are times of the day where you are playing games with 4-5 DECENT regs at your table.

One thing that might shock some is the swings.Could be up to $50k+ easy with reg filled games at the higher buy ins.


Your backer ok with them swings ?
demetri1978 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 10:12 PM   #639
Badb19
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sta(c)king donks
Posts: 283
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Sorry if it has been asked before but do you have any idea what your (expected) hourly is now including rakeback given that you beat the games by 1-2%?
Badb19 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 11:35 PM   #640
BustoFish
adept
 
BustoFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Forrest
Posts: 997
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

i r jdawg fan... fauk haterz imo...

kep makn dem moniez imo

gogogoooo
BustoFish is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 12:08 AM   #641
Zima421
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Zima421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,963
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri1978 View Post
At least your getting a feel for what the $60s etc will be like,there are times of the day where you are playing games with 4-5 DECENT regs at your table.

One thing that might shock some is the swings.Could be up to $50k+ easy with reg filled games at the higher buy ins.


Your backer ok with them swings ?
he knows where to come if those swings scare his backer.
Zima421 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 01:40 AM   #642
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Heh just got in a quick session after AHS which btw was a really interesting episode. Ran pretty badly, guess I didn't wanna win much today after all .



Ending Nov with a hair under 83k VPP, I still am going for 200k vpp though! Looked at my SS for the first time in forever and it's off by a ton. I'm only down ~500 at SNG's, it has me -1k, not sure what's up with that but whatevs.

December goals:
[ ] 18k+ $30 hypers
[ ] 1.5%+ redline ROI
[ ] 200k VPP to end yr
[ ] 15k+ profit with RB (2 x 250k fpp bonuses (8k) + milestone bonus for 2600)

Glglgl to everyone in December, make it count!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Badb19 View Post
Sorry if it has been asked before but do you have any idea what your (expected) hourly is now including rakeback given that you beat the games by 1-2%?
I think I answered that somewhere in here, but I can't find it so here goes. All these #'s are just if I hit exactly 1million VPP and nothing higher. This also does not include BoP bonuses, the Quarterly SN freerolls or the weekly VIP tourneys. All based on 1553 hours played (100 games/hr)

0% ROI: $105,599.55 profit, $67.99 hourly
1% ROI: $150,366.77 profit, $96.82 hourly
1.5% ROI: $172,750.39 profit, $111.24 hourly
2% ROI: $195,134.00 profit, $125.65 hourly



Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity8 View Post
Just thinking about the word job makes me hope I am never forced to get one.

You must be sooo anxious to hear about the 2012 VPP Changes post to see if they add higher buyins. How would you compare your work ethic on Stars since the move to when you played the supers on Merge?
Yea +1mirrion to the first line, that's for sure.

Definitely am very anxious to see the VIP changes posted and to see if they add higher buyins. I think this month I've been pretty lazy in terms of total hours put towards poker, especially considering the fact that I haven't done really much IRL since getting back on PS besides 1 afternoon out and 1 night out with some of the guys (strip club night ldo).

Hopefully I make december better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ce1ska View Post
Yeah I totally get it, I took off a year after graduating for similar reason and my cousins, uncles etc... kept telling me "Oh trust me, you don't want to skip a year because before you know it xyz will happen and it will be difficult going back". While he might be able to afford it down the road it doesn't necessarily mean he'll have the time to go back.

I wasn't hating on Josh at all, I was simply wondering why he doesn't practice what he preaches.
Yea I knew you weren't hating, I just don't think it's right for me right now, and I'm not going to burn money on it. Buuuut, I do preach to others that they should certainly stick it out with school if it's at all possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri1978 View Post
At least your getting a feel for what the $60s etc will be like,there are times of the day where you are playing games with 4-5 DECENT regs at your table.

One thing that might shock some is the swings.Could be up to $50k+ easy with reg filled games at the higher buy ins.


Your backer ok with them swings ?
Yea, some of the games were pretty hard today for example; had some 6 reg games with 5 being decent-good including myself; I'm pretty used to that though because of Merge.

I still have to talk to my backer about $100s+ if they get added, 60s would get added without problem. I will however have a huge problem if he doesn't let me add in $100s+ because I personally think I'm one of the best players at these games, especially considering the fact that I'm profitable pre RB with how many tables I play with a redline that seems to be improving all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zima421 View Post
he knows where to come if those swings scare his backer.
SF this though, you'll definitely be getting messaged if I were to have problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustoFish View Post
i r jdawg fan... fauk haterz imo...

kep makn dem moniez imo

gogogoooo

ty sir
jdawg91 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 02:24 AM   #643
zackryan28
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,790
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLRussians View Post
Zack/Jdawg --

I don't want to come off telling either one of you what to do, if I were in your shoes I would take classes.

Not a full schedule but the basics to get them out of the way, you will need your maths & english, etc- no matter what major you decide on.

By getting the basic prerequisites done, when you decide on your major, you won't have to waste a year getting those in.

You two are smart guys and will figure it out, heck I have a career and still don't know what I want to do...

I wish I could find a job/career I love to do because that is the secret of a happy life ---- getting up everyday and doing something you love....

Well I already have 32 credits under my belt from my first year. My only non-A was a B+ in Calculus, so I'm in pretty good shape whenever I do go back. But since I don't know what I want to do yet, I'd rather not burn my money (as Josh said) and make a little money of my own through the wonderful game of poker. That's really about all there is to it for me.
zackryan28 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 04:07 AM   #644
LTT777
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,264
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackryan28 View Post
Well I already have 32 credits under my belt from my first year. My only non-A was a B+ in Calculus, so I'm in pretty good shape whenever I do go back. But since I don't know what I want to do yet, I'd rather not burn my money (as Josh said) and make a little money of my own through the wonderful game of poker. That's really about all there is to it for me.
You guys have it absolutely right. And do not listen to anyone who tries to tell you differently.

Going to school with no idea what you want to do is a waste of money in any economic climate, but especially this one. People do it because it follows"the plan," but in many cases it is not in their best interest to do so.

If you have/can earn the means to live comfortably without going to school just yet, by all means figure it out first. So many people come out of school with no idea what they want to do so they go to grad school so they can really figure it out. The result is a 26 year old a quarter mil in debt in a really tough economy.

Josh will likely be a quarter in the positive by 23 so he should be doing exactly what he is doing. This obviously isn't to say everyone should just say **** school and go play poker, but if it works for you, then it is a viable option. You don't have to go to school just to go to school like so many do. If I wasn't a scholarship athlete at a D1 program I would have done the exact same thing. I just got lucky and wasted their money not mine.

gg guys. Keep it up.
LTT777 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 05:18 AM   #645
zackryan28
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,790
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

What sport did you play bro? That's pretty cool.
zackryan28 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 05:40 AM   #646
Matt Crocker
old hand
 
Matt Crocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: What ARE birds? We just don't know.
Posts: 1,338
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

JDawg, keep it up. Getting 200k may seem like a pain in the arse at the moment but it'll be worth it once you achieve it - both from the extra money and the knowledge that you can do 1.5m VPP pace (so SNE should be ez shirley!)
Matt Crocker is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 05:46 AM   #647
LTT777
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,264
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Well I used the term athlete loosely by most peoples standards here (lol), but I play/played golf for a living. I have a possibly career ending knee injury I'm in the process of rehabilitating so poker is currently more in the forefront than it usually is. Although it has always been high on the priority list.
LTT777 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 05:59 AM   #648
zackryan28
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,790
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Not that loosely. I definitely have respect for golf as a competitive sport. I have a buddy who gets a partial scholarship to play golf. Smaller school though. Either a small D1 school or a big D2 school.

I'm really sorry about your knee though. Ligament tear, meniscus tear, or something like that?

-------------

BTW this is my last post derailing your thread Josh. I have a habit of doing that though
zackryan28 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 07:22 AM   #649
chilin_dude
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
chilin_dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,761
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zima421 View Post
he knows where to come if those swings scare his backer.
Make your damn PG&C thread already, I want to rid about the sicko swings u take, seems really interesting.

GL Josh good end to the month. When/where are the changes to vip system released btw?
chilin_dude is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #650
jdawg91
Blowin it all at HK
 
jdawg91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Batting cleanup TeamOI
Posts: 18,838
Re: 10,000th Post: SNE 2012, Jdawg91 Style (+ more!)

Already up and at it, have gotten in over 100 games already and its before 6am, hoping I can continue this trend. Had to quit loading as PS spazzed again and the games popped up incorrectly which led to HEM not picking up the hands and my HUD obv not working then..pretty annoying that I have rec'd no answer from PS on this as I sent them my log files as they requested about 5 days ago.

Anyway, gonna prolly eat a quick bfast and then get right back at it, hoping to do a bunch of 150-200 game sessions today with 20-30 min breaks in between. Haven't signed into skype yet today and don't plan on it, first time in a LONG time that I haven't snap signed into skype as soon as my comp was turned on.

Gla today

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTT777 View Post
You guys have it absolutely right. And do not listen to anyone who tries to tell you differently.

Going to school with no idea what you want to do is a waste of money in any economic climate, but especially this one. People do it because it follows"the plan," but in many cases it is not in their best interest to do so.

If you have/can earn the means to live comfortably without going to school just yet, by all means figure it out first. So many people come out of school with no idea what they want to do so they go to grad school so they can really figure it out. The result is a 26 year old a quarter mil in debt in a really tough economy.

Josh will likely be a quarter in the positive by 23 so he should be doing exactly what he is doing. This obviously isn't to say everyone should just say **** school and go play poker, but if it works for you, then it is a viable option. You don't have to go to school just to go to school like so many do. If I wasn't a scholarship athlete at a D1 program I would have done the exact same thing. I just got lucky and wasted their money not mine.

gg guys. Keep it up.
+1 to this, a lot of people just get a degree because that's what they think society wants them to do, but they don't know what they want to do or they halfass it and get a degree that doesn't do them **** in the real world. Why the hell spend 100k+ on college if you're not going to be able to find a job with the POS degree that you just got. Makes no sense.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Crocker View Post
JDawg, keep it up. Getting 200k may seem like a pain in the arse at the moment but it'll be worth it once you achieve it - both from the extra money and the knowledge that you can do 1.5m VPP pace (so SNE should be ez shirley!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTT777 View Post
Well I used the term athlete loosely by most peoples standards here (lol), but I play/played golf for a living. I have a possibly career ending knee injury I'm in the process of rehabilitating so poker is currently more in the forefront than it usually is. Although it has always been high on the priority list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackryan28 View Post
Not that loosely. I definitely have respect for golf as a competitive sport. I have a buddy who gets a partial scholarship to play golf. Smaller school though. Either a small D1 school or a big D2 school.

I'm really sorry about your knee though. Ligament tear, meniscus tear, or something like that?

-------------

BTW this is my last post derailing your thread Josh. I have a habit of doing that though
+1 to Zack all around here, that's cool for sure and pretty damn sour that it might be career ending. Gl with recovery!

And np's Zack, you can derail this thread whenever you want as long as it's not to hate on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilin_dude View Post
Make your damn PG&C thread already, I want to rid about the sicko swings u take, seems really interesting.

GL Josh good end to the month. When/where are the changes to vip system released btw?
Lol +1 to that first sentence!

The VIP system changes should be released mid-late december and it's usually in the Zoo here on 2p2 and on the PS blog.
jdawg91 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive