Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

11-18-2018 , 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Krolik found the politic's forum... And called me a stalker. Lmao.
LOL @ our most egregious trolls in this thread wishing they were interesting enough to be stalked.
11-18-2018 , 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
LOL @ our most egregious trolls in this thread wishing they were interesting enough to be stalked.
Indeed...
11-18-2018 , 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Another percentage player according to 57 on Red, another scumbag according to corpse violater...

57 has great posts on brexit, very informative. But his grasp on the Wisconsin court system & laws are err misinformed.

I'm willing to give 57 another chance, once he gets a grip on the Wisconsin courts, he'll return to sanity I believe.

CV thou, he's long gone.

Poor Meredith, came from such a loving family, went to europe to enjoy her dreams & never came home, because of a drug addict. And for her family to be put through that trial was absolutely sickening.
11-19-2018 , 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Again, madam, I don’t HAVE to prove anything. I’m entitled to my opinion
So now it's an opinion? Cuz here's what you said in your very last post:

Quote:
However, we all know it's a fact
Yes you really are this dim & don't know what words mean. This is why you're considered a tiresome & particularly unintelligent troll.

Quote:
The only difference is I happen to be right and you are wrong
No I'm not. It's why you persistently refuse to provide evidence for your lie & why your lies are extraordinarily easy to refute- try to keep up.

Quote:
If only you could see all the private messages from people reading and posting in this thread about how accurate my conclusions are, how great of a poker player I am, and how good I smash hos.
Do you now finally see why you're a troll? A deeply unoriginal one too?

Your waffle is dismissed, as are you. You may go now.
11-19-2018 , 03:31 PM
What does everyone here think of the west Memphis 3?
11-19-2018 , 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
What does everyone here think of the west Memphis 3?
Honestly.. I've only even seen 1 Doc on it, pretty horrific case tbh... Would need to look at more for a more informed decision....
Looked like Don't quote me, that the stepdad was involved, according to the Doc I seen.

But I would need to see more evidence to conclude anything.
11-19-2018 , 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Honestly.. I've only even seen 1 Doc on it, pretty horrific case tbh... Would need to look at more for a more informed decision....
Looked like Don't quote me, that the stepdad was involved, according to the Doc I seen.

But I would need to see more evidence to conclude anything.
Right, byers.. I have recently become interested in the case again. I don't think it was byers. Byers has a pretty good alibi. I am not sure if it was the wm3 it seems it was but I think I would have probably not convicted had I been on the jury.
11-19-2018 , 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Right, byers.. I have recently become interested in the case again. I don't think it was byers. Byers has a pretty good alibi. I am not sure if it was the wm3 it seems it was but I think I would have probably not convicted had I been on the jury.
I can't remember the Doc that I watched, but it was skewed towards them being innocent, or the evidence was just pointing that way....
This case also involved a low IQ individual, that was coerced???

As I remember, there was No strong evidence pointing to the 3 teens convicted, and they were seen as outcasts (Rock/heavy metal fans).

Last edited by smacc25; 11-19-2018 at 05:05 PM.
11-19-2018 , 05:12 PM
I think the WM3 are guilty. When they were arrested I too was a Horror loving weed smoking teen who listened to Slayer, read Stephen King wore black etc so I could certainly identify with them to a degree at the time& at first was inclined to believe the PR re Satanic Panic in a small town & went into the case leaning towards innocence.

But the more I read into it the more convinced I became of their guilt. Like Innocent Brendan's multiple confessions, Innocent Jesse's multiple confessions are supported by forensic evidence, the autopsy report & instances of fact. None of them can still produce an alibi & Echols has lied his ass off over the years. Very telling that when the chance came to prove their innocence via their lawyers' proclaimed "exonerating evidence" they chose to cop an Alford plea instead & that this so-called "exonerating evidence" still hasn't been submitted even to the court of public opinion in seven years, since they got out.

What's more the same tropes are utilized for the convicted killers. Like Ms Halbach's case, LE are maligned as are the victims' families (Teresa's brother, Byers, Hobbs) separate courts of law rejected for the WM3/Avery/Dassey whilst innuendo is sufficient for anyone else. False claims of ******ation & coercion are peddled. Misinformation & outright lies abound in both cases & others too, some of which also have the same tropes right down to the "guilter" meme.

As stated earlier itt Innocence Fraud is by no means exclusive to the Teresa Halbach case and it's the exact same bs.
Specifics on Echols lies & inconsistencies here including on the stand while under oath





11-19-2018 , 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
I can't remember the Doc that I watched, but it was skewed towards them being innocent, or the evidence was just pointing that way....
This case also involved a low IQ individual, that was coerced???

As I remember, there was No strong evidence pointing to the 3 teens convicted, and they were seen as outcasts (Rock/heavy metal fans).
Its been highly suggested the teen cheated his iq test to make it slightly lower.

And you are right, there is not much evidence to tie them to the crime other than the confession and a few circumstantial pieces of evidence.

Miskelly confessed several times, to his lawyer, to friends, to the police etc.. I don't know of very many coerced confessions where the person confesses several times. Theres also a liquor bottle that ties his confession to the crime.

I think the strongest thing that makes me lead guilty is the fact that none of the 3 boys have a strong alibi and echols lied about his alibi to police. He claimed he was on the phone yet all of the people he claims he was talking to say they didn't talk to him until after 10 ( after the murders) and he was seen by three people walking along the wooded area covered in mud right after the murders occurred. Yet lied about being there.
11-19-2018 , 05:25 PM
CV,

What do you think about miskelly initially saying the murder happened in the morning and that he used rope (instead of shoelaces)? BOth of which are objectively incorrect.

Its possible he was just a drunk observant and didn't really see everything clearly but he would surely remember it happening after 8pm instead of before noon.. right?
11-19-2018 , 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Another percentage player according to 57 on Red, another scumbag according to corpse violater...

Huge difference between a father putting the record straight regardig his daughter's murder to counteract the lies & misinformation of Knox's PR hired firm Gogarty-Marriot & a clown lying in order to profit from murder & the fact that you'd use Mr Kercher simply to attempt to "score points" against another poster you're clearly obsessed with, only shows what a complete low life trolling despicable bottom feeding scumbag you are. I was absolutely accurate when I said you've no empathy for victims & you've just shown how little you care about the Kerchers, you poisonous little toad. Reason eight million & seven you're a low life troll& a murderer groupie pos. Keep showing your true colours & utter shame on you, you worm. You're proof positive that you don't get wiser as you get older, aren't you? People like you are toxic & the reason I've lots & lots of staying power when it comes to exposing you groupie creeps.
11-19-2018 , 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
CV,

What do you think about miskelly initially saying the murder happened in the morning and that he used rope (instead of shoelaces)? BOth of which are objectively incorrect.

Its possible he was just a drunk observant and didn't really see everything clearly but he would surely remember it happening after 8pm instead of before noon.. right?
Miskelley admitted he lied to cops to try & mislead them & he was indeed drunk at the time on whiskey & correctly identified the brand (Evans) & told his lawyer that they'd find the smashed bottle under the bridge, which they did. It was also a very sickening murder he witnessed, like Dassey so it's not unreasonable for him to probably have a more hazy recollection combined with being drunk.

Plenty of confessions are inconsistent. Said confessions can still be used against defendants in court. Louis Lamonica mentioned earlier itt serving life for multiple counts of child rape claimed in his confession that he & his congregation would quite literally transform into animals and insects,such as wasps, which is absolutely certainly objectively incorrect. Lamonica's still doing life though based almost entirely on his confession- again an admission against interest is enough to convict you & nothing else you say has to be consistent.

None of Miskelley's confessions should match the evidence, yet they do. He knew one of the boy's ear was damaged for example, which the cops never mentioned, among other things. I think they were rightly convicted & sickening they're unleashed on American society again but that's how it goes sometimes.

Last edited by corpus vile; 11-19-2018 at 05:43 PM.
11-19-2018 , 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
*dribble*
Your defeat is accepted. Sticking you on ignore now for being even more worthless than Loudz which is no mean feat btw
11-19-2018 , 05:54 PM
CV,

Where did Miskelly admit to trying to mislead the cops?
11-19-2018 , 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpus vile Making a Murderer
Huge difference between a father putting the record straight regardig his daughter's murder to counteract the lies & misinformation of Knox's PR hired firm Gogarty-Marriot & a clown lying in order to profit from murder & the fact that you'd use Mr Kercher simply to attempt to "score points" against another poster you're clearly obsessed with, only shows what a complete low life trolling despicable bottom feeding scumbag you are. I was absolutely accurate when I said you've no empathy for victims & you've just shown how little you care about the Kerchers, you poisonous little toad. Reason eight million & seven you're a low life troll& a murderer groupie pos. Keep showing your true colours & utter shame on you, you worm. You're proof positive that you don't get wiser as you get older, aren't you? People like you are toxic & the reason I've lots & lots of staying power when it comes to exposing you groupie creeps.
You are deluded.

Spittle flecked rants like yours above shows why no sensible person has any respect for your opinions, except maybe which slasher movie has more tits in it.
11-19-2018 , 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Interesting opinion by professionals in the area of claims and litigation management.

Cue guilter trolls heaping vitriolic abuse on legal professionals in 3, 2, 1...
11-19-2018 , 10:55 PM
falling asleep on ep5 of s2

does it get better?
11-19-2018 , 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Yes, if you're interested in subtle details of the case.

No, if you're looking for fast-paced entertainment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Yes.... 1st few episodes are slowish....Last few are intriguing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana man Making a Murderer
falling asleep on ep5 of s2

does it get better?
Yes..
11-20-2018 , 06:06 AM
More fun with insurance.

tl;dr

Your criminal acts aren't covered.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...State-Farm.pdf
11-20-2018 , 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpus vile Making a Murderer
Very telling that when the chance came to prove their innocence via their lawyers' proclaimed "exonerating evidence" they chose to cop an Alford plea instead & that this so-called "exonerating evidence" still hasn't been submitted even to the court of public opinion in seven years, since they got out.
Jason Baldwin though didn't want to take the Alford plea and post exoneration seems to dedicate a good portion of his life to supporting wrongfully accused victims of the law. Seems strange that he would be so passionate about this subject if he were in fact guilty.
11-20-2018 , 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Let's not cloud this thread with facts.

Carry on.....
11-20-2018 , 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpus vile Making a Murderer
Yeah I totally didn't expect zero substance bluster from Knox's not so merry band of sycophants, it's not like it's the one thing you're utterly consistent on or anything. Groupies gonna group & your inability- as usual- to back up your hot air is duly noted with the usual lack of surprise. Again you pro Knox murderer groupie low lives are fooling nobody remember that.
You tote waffles like a Dairy Queen whore who's got nothing but cankles to show for it, much like yo nappy head!

She's always got the blues from all the tacos and biscuits, "Nevermore!" she cried and then screamed "pass the strawberry marmalade!!" She, like you, have to drown their sorrows somewhere, such is the case when you're a miserable little buzzard.

Godspeed little monkey, I know you can't help yourself, the endless lulz are more than worth the price of admission.

Toucan Sam's got nothing on you fruitloop!

As always, you can't get enough of:



Slurp up!
11-20-2018 , 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
CV,

Where did Miskelly admit to trying to mislead the cops?
Quote:
The defense made a major point that Jessie misidentified the time of the crime and that he said the victims were tied up with rope when in reality they were tied with shoestrings. In deference to the prosecution, Jessie stated why he made these errors. "Jessie said he lied about the time and the rope to 'trick the police and to see if they were lying.'" [ibid]
Appears to be during his confession to the cops driving him to prison

https://www.jivepuppi.com/misskelley..._part_two.html

Last edited by corpus vile; 11-20-2018 at 03:04 PM.

      
m