Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

11-17-2016 , 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Stuff Making a Murderer
So you acknowledge that Dassey's confession is supported by instances of fact.


those buttons? yeah, you know what they do, keys are just a novelty





you're right, no coercion, the dummy just needed a bit of pushing to remember all of the facts[/QUOTE]

Can you show me where the cops mention the .22, or that Avery was sweaty (which they found under the hood of the car) or the actual handcuffs/leg irons? Where they spoonfeed him this? can you also show me where the cops tell Dassey that Teresa was shot twice in the head with a .22?
Thanks.
11-17-2016 , 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goater Making a Murderer
Apologies, I missed that. But I'm fairly sure the discussion had been had in this thread at length already so you should be able to find it easily.
That there's evidence of coercion? Actual evidence with clear highlighted instances where the cops coerce him? And how Duffin's ruling is valid and his comparisons apt? If so I'll go looking thanks but if not can you save me the trouble by telling me now?
11-17-2016 , 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Stuff Making a Murderer



those buttons? yeah, you know what they do, keys are just a novelty





you're right, no coercion, the dummy just needed a bit of pushing to remember all of the facts
Is this the same dummy that according to Duffin can nonetheless make "logical guesses" when it suits him? Does he strike you as a dummy via his testimony?
Does his being a dummy nonetheless allow him to read and retain info from novels such as Kiss the Girls? Honest questions.
11-17-2016 , 09:25 AM
damn, wouldn't want to be SA's cellmate, if his sweat gives full DNA imprint after 4+ months on a hood latch

Last edited by White Stuff; 11-17-2016 at 09:25 AM. Reason: and btw. sweat doesn't actually contain DNA
11-17-2016 , 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Stuff Making a Murderer
damn, wouldn't want to be SA's cellmate, if his sweat gives full DNA imprint after 4+ months on a hood latch
And Dassey mentioning that Avery was sweaty is just a coincidence then and not another example of his confession being supported by evidence?
Please read this next bit because it's very important: yet again I am not rehashing what was already accepted as evidence to convict and am not rehashing the murder itself.

I just want evidence of coercion and an explanation of how Duffin is justified with his citations and ruling. I'm on page 4 of this thread and have so far gotten "clearly" coerced without the actual evidence to support this, so am I gonna have to go through another 379 pages of such things or not? "clearly" this and "obviously" that? If so then I'm not gonna bother wading through the thread, and will simply reiterate my request for evidence of coercion and whether or not Duffin's definition is correct. If none is forthcoming, I'll hold my water until the prosecution's appeal. That's it.
11-17-2016 , 09:54 AM



so you really think Dassey led them to find that compelling piece of hoodlatchsweatDNA-evidence by himself?


and he said there were 5 shots, not 2, oh wait, was it 11? no one can keep count.

"leg irons" were fed to him by his own fkn defence team
11-17-2016 , 10:12 AM


those fluffy cuffs are actually Brendans moms, my bad



these are Averys (1 pair)

same make and model without the fur, but with the release buttons and with one weak link that breaks with any reasonable bit of force
11-17-2016 , 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Stuff Making a Murderer



so you really think Dassey led them to find that compelling piece of hoodlatchsweatDNA-evidence by himself?


and he said there were 5 shots, not 2, oh wait, was it 11? no one can keep count.

"leg irons" were fed to him by his own fkn defence team
Oh ffs what is it with you and not retaining info? I've already told you I'm not interested in rehashing what was already accepted against both, I even emboldened it.

Right now Dassey's conviction has been provisionally overturned and the confession declared involuntary. Can you provide evidence of actual coercion in an objective empirical sense as opposed to your personal definition of it or not?
11-17-2016 , 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Stuff Making a Murderer


those fluffy cuffs are actually Brendans moms, my bad



these are Averys (1 pair)

same make and model without the fur, but with the release buttons and with one weak link that breaks with any reasonable bit of force
So? Avery was armed, what's your point? So was Dassey considering he confessed to cutting Teresa. (Did he use the knife against his thug uncle? Nope.)
Dassey shouldn't have mentioned the handcuffs/irons at all or the sweat or the .22 yet he does without prompting so where's this evidence of coercion and the cops feeding him this info, as I've asked you a bunch of times now?
11-17-2016 , 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpus vile Making a Murderer
That there's evidence of coercion? Actual evidence with clear highlighted instances where the cops coerce him? And how Duffin's ruling is valid and his comparisons apt? If so I'll go looking thanks but if not can you save me the trouble by telling me now?
Haven't followed this case or thread too closely to be honest so I can't say for sure and wouldn't want to send you looking on my say so. I'll leave it to those who have posted previously re the confession.
11-17-2016 , 10:38 AM




you don't think everyone at the compound knew SA had a .22? ffs, everyone over the age of 8 has a .22 there



11-17-2016 , 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpus vile Making a Murderer
So? Avery was armed, what's your point? So was Dassey considering he confessed to cutting Teresa.
but they were watching tv for 15minutes and having a drink after Brendan raped her (SAs rifle prolly hanging right above her head at this time, mind you)
11-17-2016 , 10:42 AM
Corpus vile the transcript of the interogation confirm the coercion many professional have confirmed that it s a textbook coerced confession, even the judge duffy wrote a 90 pages document about it.
If you think avery is guilty and MaM is trash you didnt take the best angle, cause most people who think avery is guilty still have a hard time about dassey confession.
11-17-2016 , 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
Corpus vile the transcript of the interogation confirm the coercion many professional have confirmed that it s a textbook coerced confession,
Okay. Where? Gimme the page number thanks.

Quote:
even the judge duffy wrote a 90 pages document about it.
His name is Duffin, not Duffy and I happen to disagree with his report, which is why I'm asking for evidence of real coercion not Duffin's weird ass view of it and also why I asked for an explanation as to how Duffin's definition and intepretation is correct in this regard.

Quote:
If you think avery is guilty and MaM is trash you didnt take the best angle, cause most people who think avery is guilty still have a hard time about dassey confession.
And? I should find Dassey innocent because most people say so?

Look I've asked several times now for actual evidence of this so-called coercion and have gotten crickets in return or else have gotten simple assertions such as " many professional have confirmed that it s a textbook coerced confession", while again not providing any actual evidence of this which would justify such a position.
I'm gonna be honest I'm not expecting any either as it would have been forthcoming by now.
Therefore I'll simply wait to see how this plays out and see how many posters itt conflate his conviction being overturned with an actual exoneration if he does walk.
If he walks then the Halbachs have my sympathies, if he's drop kicked back to Oz, then again well and good.
It speaks volumes though that I ask a bunch of times for actual evidence of coercion and get nothing of substance in return though. Doesn't say much for Dassey's innocence or say much to justify his overturning.
Cheers.
11-17-2016 , 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Stuff Making a Murderer
but they were watching tv for 15minutes and having a drink after Brendan raped her (SAs rifle prolly hanging right above her head at this time, mind you)
And? Maybe she was terrified and afraid if she tried to escape she'd be murdered. This is the last time I'll be engaging with you btw as I've already told you I'm not engaging in rinse repeat rehash, regardless of your consistent attempts to do so, I'm simply interested in the current status and developments re Ms Halbach's case and right now that hinges on coercion, which you've refused to provide evidence of, meaning you're not worth engaging with, 'bye now.
11-17-2016 , 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpus vile Making a Murderer
Okay. Where? Gimme the page number thanks.


His name is Duffin, not Duffy and I happen to disagree with his report, which is why I'm asking for evidence of real coercion not Duffin's weird ass view of it and also why I asked for an explanation as to how Duffin's definition and intepretation is correct in this regard.


And? I should find Dassey innocent because most people say so?

Look I've asked several times now for actual evidence of this so-called coercion and have gotten crickets in return or else have gotten simple assertions such as " many professional have confirmed that it s a textbook coerced confession", while again not providing any actual evidence of this which would justify such a position.
I'm gonna be honest I'm not expecting any either as it would have been forthcoming by now.
Therefore I'll simply wait to see how this plays out and see how many posters itt conflate his conviction being overturned with an actual exoneration if he does walk.
If he walks then the Halbachs have my sympathies, if he's drop kicked back to Oz, then again well and good.
It speaks volumes though that I ask a bunch of times for actual evidence of coercion and get nothing of substance in return though. Doesn't say much for Dassey's innocence or say much to justify his overturning.
Cheers.
Read the thread we have many posters here that quoted a ton of thoses parts where they are feeding him his answer in a super obvious way.
I dont think in the past anyone has been able to dig anything significant that dassey said that wasnt introduced by those cops.
If you are too lazy to dig up here dont ask for stuff that has been posted hundreds of time and maybe you shouldnt bother posting here.

You have 2 options here, read the transcript or read the thread, expecting to get spoon fed on stuff that has been posted a ton already is pathetic.
11-17-2016 , 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Actually, if you read the entire context of what he was saying.. He is saying that him, th roommate and kelly , were calling all of her friends, and kelly was the first to show up, and that him and kelly came up with the birthday idea. Implying that multiple people were there.

anywhoosers, that isn't important. What is important is that you think its relevant that he "guessed" her password, while ignoring that someone was with him (at least 1 person). So I ask again, was she in on this? Do you still find it fishy? Do you agree with me that how he obtained the password isn't relevant, because someone else was helping him? Do you agree it only becomes relevant if she was involved with whatever you are implying happened here?
Um, no. If you read through to the cross, he will say exactly as I stated.
11-17-2016 , 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpus vile Making a Murderer
Oh ffs what is it with you and not retaining info? I've already told you I'm not interested in rehashing what was already accepted against both, I even emboldened it.

Right now Dassey's conviction has been provisionally overturned and the confession declared involuntary. Can you provide evidence of actual coercion in an objective empirical sense as opposed to your personal definition of it or not?
The coerced confession was covered at length and in great detail earlier. On the phone right now, but there is one particular poster that is especially knowledgeable in the field that walked it through.

It so happens the magistrate's opinion basically follows the same path.

Honestly, of all things to argue about this case, I would opine that whether Dassey was coerced is almost universally accepted. That there is not any evidence connecting him to the murder is almost to that same level.

I understand the emotional appeal of your arguments. I certainly would find it abhorrent to support a rapist/murderer, but Dassey is neither of those.

Accepting that Dassey is a victim, does not diminish the fact a horrible crime happened to Theresa.
11-17-2016 , 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
Read the thread we have many posters here that quoted a ton of thoses parts where they are feeding him his answer in a super obvious way.
I dont think in the past anyone has been able to dig anything significant that dassey said that wasnt introduced by those cops.
If you are too lazy to dig up here dont ask for stuff that has been posted hundreds of time and maybe you shouldnt bother posting here.

You have 2 options here, read the transcript or read the thread, expecting to get spoon fed on stuff that has been posted a ton already is pathetic.
I read the transcripts and it's not "super obvious" that they are feeding him info and you're disregarding that Dassey had already confessed in a previous interview and volunteered all the details. It's why I'm asking for evidence of coercion. Again.
There were certainly problems with the interview such as Dassey being asked who shot Teresa in the head, but the problems were not severe enough to make his confession unsound.

I have already provided examples of Dassey volunteering info and mentioning things which the cops never said and am not repeating myself in this regard. I'm still going through this thread and have gotten still nothing that shows compelling evidence of actual coercion so far although one comment opining that those who think Dassey is guilty "should be sterilised" did admittedly make me lol.

It would be a lot easier to simply either answer "why sure Corpus, here's the specific page number where objective coercion occurs, dunno why you think Dassey is guilty after reading my provided linked example, but hey ya can lead a horse to water and all that".
Or alternatively, you could also reply "I have no actual evidence of what is considered coercion but I really passionately believe he was and you should too as everyone else is saying it and let's face it it's super obvious after all".
That way you'd be giving me a clear cut answer rather than redirecting me away by telling me to read a thread hundreds of pages long... but fair enough.
(oh and I take it he was coerced with his first confession too btw and also when he made his call from prison? Three instances of coercion, what are the odds eh?)

Anyway I will indeed continue reading this thread like you instructed me to, to find these examples and evidence of clear cut coercion which you insist is itt, rather than just linking the relevant part of the thread or better yet linking via the page transcripts where coercion occurs and how the cops saying right off the bat that they can't make any promises amounts to a false promise and all the other bs Duffin burbled.
And when I find it and am convinced by this evidence I'll be sure to apoligise to you with suitable contrition, fair enough?

Again the truth is easy to defend, seems a bit weird that you'd arguably obfuscate by telling me to simply read the thread, as you'd think you'd simply show me it and watch me eat humble by but again mate...fair enough. I will go a-hunting yeah?
11-17-2016 , 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski Making a Murderer
The coerced confession was covered at length and in great detail earlier. On the phone right now, but there is one particular poster that is especially knowledgeable in the field that walked it through.

It so happens the magistrate's opinion basically follows the same path.

Honestly, of all things to argue about this case, I would opine that whether Dassey was coerced is almost universally accepted. That there is not any evidence connecting him to the murder is almost to that same level.

I understand the emotional appeal of your arguments. I certainly would find it abhorrent to support a rapist/murderer, but Dassey is neither of those.

Accepting that Dassey is a victim, does not diminish the fact a horrible crime happened to Theresa.
My appeal isn't emotional, it's based on his confession being supported by evidence instances of fact and the fact that it partially supported the warrant against Avery which uncovered the evidence which corroborated dassey's confession to begin with. I will go through the thread to find the relevant passage you mentioned, can you remember if it's near the start finish or middle, please? Cheers.

Actually at present he's considered a rapist and murderer as his overturning is provisional not definitive and would have nothing to do with factual innocence or guilt anyway. As it stands I do not regard Dassey as a victim, nor do I regard his confession as coerced and maybe the relevant passage you mentioned will change my mind.
Do you find Duffins citations and analogies apt ones?

Last edited by corpus vile; 11-17-2016 at 11:56 AM.
11-17-2016 , 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revots33 Making a Murderer
Sure anything is possible, which is why you have all the dumb "the brother did it"/"the ex-bf did it"/"the police did it"/"random nearby serial killer did it" theories floating around. Are any of those things possible? Sure. Is there a shred of proof that any of those things happened? No.

If you are going to argue that the police planted evidence, then you need some proof. Otherwise you're just talking out of your a**. The fact that it is POSSIBLE for police to plant evidence, is not proof that police planted evidence. Any more than saying it's POSSIBLE the ex-bf killed TH, is proof that he killed her.

As an example, had the test on the blood in the car found EDTA, then that would be PROOF that the blood was planted. Then, the claims of police planting evidence are no longer just random speculation based on nothing. There is now proof. But absent that, all you have are conspiracy theories based on nothing.
My apologies I just caught this now. I wasn't as clued in on this case when making my original comments and after examining the case more thoroughly I fully agree that there's no evidence for this and I certainly do not believe that a hypothesis with nothing to show for it should trump evidence.
After examining the case I'm of the opinion that both are guilty and I'm currently randomly reading this thread on two fronts- normally and skimming via another window as I'm looking for a specific passage itt where coercion is proven, as was claimed, thanks.
11-17-2016 , 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpus vile Making a Murderer

Can you show me where the cops mention the .22, or that Avery was sweaty (which they found under the hood of the car) or the actual handcuffs/leg irons? Where they spoonfeed him this? can you also show me where the cops tell Dassey that Teresa was shot twice in the head with a .22?
Thanks.

I clearly showed you where they spoonfed him the shooting and that SA opened the hood.

I'm hoping you just have problems with seeing the pictures

(not that it matters, but I wouldn't bet anything on SA's "innocence" without good odds, and not too sure about BD either. but that so called confession is bull****, and so is the whole investigation)
11-17-2016 , 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpus vile Making a Murderer
I am not rehashing what was already accepted as vidence to convict and am not rehashing the murder itself.
I'm not gonna bother wading through the thread, and will simply reiterate my request for evidence of coercion and whether or not Duffin's definition is correct. If none is forthcoming, I'll hold my water until the prosecution's appeal. That's it.
Read the responses these last 4 weeks by AG-BS & those detailed ( lol ) pages of case law(lol) & pages & pages off drivel repeated over & over that "but we convicted a dangerous man" repetitive **** excuse for a state response is all I need to know.

The reason we can't be bothered to post what you ask for is because 1. Quite frankly, your rude. 2. We have posted it many times by many different posters. 3. The bullet in the garage & the leg irons do not connect BD to the murder on there own merit.

If you came here open-minded then you would have got the information you require, but with the above statement you made & more then we can only deduce that your here to not listen to logic.
You've made your bed now lie in it all you want & be happy that revots33 is with you on this.
Or do your own ****ing homework.
#JAQing #BD is free today. #Don'ttrustmagistrateslol

      
m