Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

02-01-2016 , 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
If you read my response I pointed out specific things you asked me about that I never said. When you are ready to apologize to me, I will accept your apology.

good day sir.
No. You are wrong.

Sorry. Try again.

what a thin-skinned shill you are turning out out to be.
02-01-2016 , 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Name calling?
No. Not name calling.

I am not calling you "a mentally deficient."

I am saying you are possibly "mentally deficient." That conclusion is based on your hair-brained posts in this thread. It is a description.
02-01-2016 , 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
ya, an apology for lying about me. Then ignoring it when I point it out to him. WHo'd a thunk it. I am pissed now so I will be taking a break.
Well, considering your self-imposed exile from the thread lasted about 10 minutes, I guess your break will be about 2.

By the way, you really need to learn how to read. You are completely wrong about your statement that I am "lying about you."

First of all, I don't need to lie about you. I think you are an idiot (yes, name calling), and have never been shy about saying so. I believe a lot of other people think you are an idiot as well.

Go cry somewhere else.
02-01-2016 , 08:54 PM
Maybe you can answer Oski, because AngerPush has been absent.

Is it standard for them to IMMEDIATELY haul away the RAV-4 to the "Crime Lab".

This potentially could have been the crime scene. They didn't even open the RAV-4 until it got to the LAB. I don't see how this could be standard.
02-01-2016 , 08:56 PM
fraley pretty much ruined the thread single-handed.

It's too much of a Custerfluck to even be worth looking here for any news on the case.
02-01-2016 , 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
Maybe you can answer Oski, because AngerPush has been absent.

Is it standard for them to IMMEDIATELY haul away the RAV-4 to the "Crime Lab".

This potentially could have been the crime scene. They didn't even open the RAV-4 until it got to the LAB. I don't see how this could be standard.
I don't know. There could have been a number of factors playing into the decision. In any event, I don't see how difficult it would be for the investigators to justify doing that if the decision was made to preserve evidence (e.g. weather, or fear of the scene drawing big crowd, etc.).

If you looked at this decision in a vacuum, I don't see it as being a big deal; however, given the history of the local LE and SA, I can see where it would invite questions.
02-01-2016 , 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by microbet Making a Murderer
fraley pretty much ruined the thread single-handed.

It's too much of a Custerfluck to even be worth looking here for any news on the case.
No. Fraley single-handedly saved the thread by linking documents that nobody else would ever have thought of linking (and he even threw in his unique opinions on each for free).
02-01-2016 , 09:08 PM
I'm like 90% sure I read somewhere that it was raining that night (Nov 5th).

I'm sure I read that in testimony somewhere, but I'm not going looking.
02-01-2016 , 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Them bones again, Protocols ignored & Evidence mishandled. Another opinion piece.

https://justiceforbradcooper.wordpre...investigation/
Quote:
Originally Posted by revots33 Making a Murderer

Was the investigation incompetent? Probably a fairer question but I don't really see it. Aside from Manitowoc officers actively participating in the search (and again there was nothing legally precluding this), what did they do that is so incompetent? They found a lot of physical evidence, and they built a strong case. That is their job.

The only clear case of incompetence was Dassey's first attorney, and I've argued that Dassey deserves a new trial based on that.



Keeping in mind I was not on the jury and am only going by the show and online transcripts - yes.
IF & its a big if you had read the transcsript's from BD trial you would see that there is NO physical/forensic evidence pointing to BD. NONE NADA. Or the fact that NO DNA OF BD was ever found in SA trailer.

If you also read the link above & many others ITT to see how badly the investigation was. 1st year forensic's students could have done a better job, like:-
1: Photo's of bones in the yard.
2: Waiting for the crime lab & coroner before moving/touching the burned bones.
3: Documenting were exactly the bones were found(they were 30ft apart & who knows if they were even in the fire pit)
4: Not removing the SUV before the crime lab documented it.(they did not even know at this time if it TH was murdered.
5 No tread Photo's of the RAV4 taken on SA property(or behind his property) or any photo's of tread marks in the quarry.(to eliminate P.D vehicles)

Need more?
How about No luminol testing on BD jeans or SA trailer/garage or ANYTHING ON SITE.
Coroner BANNED from crime scene/WTF?
Need more?

If you do then why are you even on a gambling site & cannot see the OBV?
Imo you are either trolling here or are so blindsided that shoddy police work took place & you just cannot admit that THEY MESSED UP a murder investigation & the MCSD are to blame for the fact that the Halbach's will at some point have to re-live the horror of 10/31/2005.

Call yourself a poker player, looooooooooooool.
02-01-2016 , 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfromPegTown Making a Murderer
I'm like 90% sure I read somewhere that it was raining that night (Nov 5th).

I'm sure I read that in testimony somewhere, but I'm not going looking.
Yeah, there was some testimony that it had been raining. Still doesn't make sense to me at all. Shouldn't be that tough to preserve the potential murder scene from being effected by weather.
02-01-2016 , 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
Yeah, there was some testimony that it had been raining. Still doesn't make sense to me at all. Shouldn't be that tough to preserve the potential murder scene from being effected by weather.
Tread/tire Marks & foot prints are some of the most important piece's of any investigation at the start.
But who's foot prints were they?
Also why was there no Dirt/gravel analysis? (to see if SUV was in the quarry.)

No-one should have been within 25/30 feet of the SUV before the crime lab covered or started documenting the crime scene & pam strum knew that thats why she ran away.
02-01-2016 , 09:51 PM
If by ran away, you mean offered to go inside the car, then yes, she ran away.
02-01-2016 , 09:58 PM
^^After being told by the MCSD that she could not go near the car she said on the stand that she got away ASAP.


Other interesting reddit posts about some calls.. Put this up for Microbet as its piece's never seen before. Just a pity there's no actual dates provided.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd...calls_made_to/

Yo Saus you need to read this reddit link.

Last edited by smacc25; 02-01-2016 at 10:09 PM.
02-01-2016 , 10:49 PM
Forensic Genetics opinion on the DNA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd...he_flawed_dna/

More clarification on the EDTA.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd...the_edta_test/

Last edited by smacc25; 02-01-2016 at 10:57 PM.
02-02-2016 , 01:39 AM
How does her being in the back of her car fit in with Avery killing her, and her bones being in the burn pit?
02-02-2016 , 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
Well fraleyight, maybe this is why you are receiving so much hate. Nowhere in the article you just linked me to does it state anything about them creating a show that refutes anything shown in MaM.

This seems to be a recurring theme from you.
I'm guessing it wasn't exactly the refutation you were hoping for, eh?
02-02-2016 , 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
If you read my response I pointed out specific things you asked me about that I never said. When you are ready to apologize to me, I will accept your apology.



good day sir.

Guy quite reasonably says he does not want to converse with you anymore in any way. Your response is to demand an apology from him before carrying on the discussion..

Another perfect example of the level of your thought processes.
02-02-2016 , 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRavishing Making a Murderer
How does her being in the back of her car fit in with Avery killing her, and her bones being in the burn pit?
Avery sat in prison for 18 years and thought about how to get revenge, his plan didn't go exactly as planned but probably better then he could've imagined.
02-02-2016 , 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRavishing Making a Murderer
How does her being in the back of her car fit in with Avery killing her, and her bones being in the burn pit?
The same way him raping Patty B. fit with 16 people testifying he was with them during the time of the rape.

The same way BD's story fits with all the forensic evidence they found.

The same way him calling TH using *67 fits with being a monstrous murderer.
02-02-2016 , 03:02 AM
She was in the back of the car because they originally took her down to the pond to dump the body but the pond was dry, so they brought her back to burn her body. According to BD confession.
02-02-2016 , 03:02 AM
Also, I didn't demand an apology before he said he wanted to stop conversing with me. but I don't care. I see what kind of person he is. SO whatever.
02-02-2016 , 03:13 AM
fraleight you think the brutal rape murder blood everywhere story that BD told 3 months after the crime is closest to what happened?
02-02-2016 , 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marke. Making a Murderer
Guy quite reasonably says he does not want to converse with you anymore in any way. Your response is to demand an apology from him before carrying on the discussion..

Another perfect example of the level of your thought processes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Also, I didn't demand an apology before he said he wanted to stop conversing with me. but I don't care. I see what kind of person he is. SO whatever.
You have some issues with reading comprehension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Getting kind of annoyed at oski misrepresenting stuff I have said and rapid post responding to me then not apologizing or responding to me when I answer him.
Which leads to your post above. Again, the problem is that you don't read very well. I did not misrepresent anything you said and I am not going to apologize for your poor reading skills.
02-02-2016 , 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
I think that it's extremely easy to see that he is clearly not guilty of this based on common sense and probabilities. I feel anyone taking a "middle of the road" approach just hasn't researched enough about the facts of the case or is too weak-minded or lack enough responsibility to be able to except the fact that the cops framed Steven Avery for a murder he did not commit.

I think the familial hierarchies, power and affluence that exist in this county were going to be massively shaken up as a result of S.A. winning his lawsuit. I think MINIMALLY the MC Sheriff's department would be forced to fire some people over this including Lenk and Colborn. There is just no denying their jobs and reputations were at risk, if not the personal assets of themselves and/or their friends and partners...all at the hands of a god damn Avery? The current regime was never going to let that happen. They've gone unchecked since the beginning of time with virtually no repercussions to any crimes or violations they committed. It took 10 years of filming one of the more laughable jokes of an investigation this country has ever seen in order to get at least a few people to open their eyes a bit. Again, if no MaM, SA and BD and this entire case would be long ago forgotten and buried.

The Crime Lab is coming more into focus now but I don't think we've seen the full scope of just how much of a factor this lab and it's personnel were in landing an innocent man in jail. Sherry Culhane has become the go to person when you need a conviction. There's just no way a detective should be able to call in and request specific results. It's just starting to become obvious that they were probably as guilty and culpable for this as the rest.

When this is all over, 20 years from now, this case will be an absolute joke and the key, the bullet and the car will be the most obvious pieces of planted evidence we've ever seen. I just don't understand how you can believe ONE of these pieces of evidence is legit, let alone all three.
Avery is innocent because he for most people havent really been proven guilty.
Now most people still think rightfully that he is one of the main suspect and a real police investigation might have lead to a proper conviction.
Instead of using innocent here i think talking about him as only a suspect would be more accurate and understandable. he was still arguably the last personn to see her, was potentialy violent and got a decent ammount of evidences leading to him , now knowing what evidence are reliable because of utter incompetence and potential framing is way harder.
The fact that the DA oversold some terrible theory doesnt mean they dont exist, they just dont have been looked into.
02-02-2016 , 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
She was in the back of the car because they originally took her down to the pond to dump the body but the pond was dry, so they brought her back to burn her body. According to BD confession.
And people know that because obviously they found avery and dassey's DNA in the car to coroborate that, ohh no nvm they cleaned the car of both their DNA but at the same time left some obvious blood stain.

      
m