Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
omg omg omg 147 omg omg omg 147

09-18-2013 , 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedonks
photographer butchered the team photo

other match photos werent to bad, eg.




this was ours(maroon)



The guy who got the equaliser for us, Dan Bell, got a pretty good headline.

your team looks sickly

what is this the Make a Wish tourney
09-18-2013 , 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Insert Witty SN-
OH EM GEE I HAVE TO UPDATE MY MACBOOK PRO MACBOOK AIR IPAD 1,2,3,4,5 iphone 5, iphone 5s and my nano! Teehee

Rofl
did u know that android is the most used phone operating system in the world and it syncs rly well with my windows laptop cuz i use linux in fact i run linux on my phone too *all said while masturbating to the thgought of it*. p.s. my girlfriend is an asian gamer who gives me lots of blowjobs
09-18-2013 , 03:13 PM
I'm going to call you Jason, ilovedonks. 1 in 7.5 chance that's correct.
09-18-2013 , 03:14 PM
only 1 snapchat jfc
09-18-2013 , 03:18 PM
I think I need to get whatsapp again so I can tell abe to khs
09-18-2013 , 03:18 PM
The messages are from people I don't reply to so never bother opening them. I can see the message in notification centre then just close it there.
09-18-2013 , 03:20 PM
Posting screenshots of your phone really is kys material.
09-18-2013 , 03:22 PM
he jelly
09-18-2013 , 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nham
did u know that android is the most used phone operating system in the world and it syncs rly well with my windows laptop cuz i use linux in fact i run linux on my phone too *all said while masturbating to the thgought of it*. p.s. my girlfriend is an asian gamer who gives me lots of blowjobs
R U ME
09-18-2013 , 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Insert Witty SN-
your team looks sickly

what is this the Make a Wish tourney
thats just the way we look over here
09-18-2013 , 03:27 PM
how did i end up reading OOT whole evening????
09-18-2013 , 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brickie
I'm going to call you Jason, ilovedonks. 1 in 7.5 chance that's correct.
jasons' on the other team tho
09-18-2013 , 03:29 PM
OOT is rockin' atm, no shame
09-18-2013 , 03:31 PM
imo2 but yesterday
09-18-2013 , 03:32 PM
u mad dazzle?

Dear Pizza Lover,
Over the weekend Domino's along with other businesses and homes in the area experienced a period of time without the internet which affected our website service. We understand you may have experienced difficulty trying to order during this time and if you did place an order that it may have taken longer than usual to get to you. As we pride ourselves on our customer service and the speed we respond to your need for pizza, we can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Although the problem was out of our hands, we know we let you down so we want to make it right. By way of apology, please find a voucher for 50% off your next order when you spend 15 online.
50% off your next online spend* Expires 29th September

Your personal code -[redacted]
09-18-2013 , 03:34 PM
waaaiittt a minute....
dids is no longer a mod?? did i know this before at some point cuz i dont seem to remember that
09-18-2013 , 03:34 PM
So many errors downloading
09-18-2013 , 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeLiefje
how did i end up reading OOT whole evening????
better watch what you post over there.
09-18-2013 , 03:35 PM
Yes I mad.
09-18-2013 , 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeLiefje
how did i end up reading OOT whole evening????
I blame the melting polar caps and the crazy street drugs you use
09-18-2013 , 03:35 PM
I wonder if my FTP remissions claim will be affected by the fact that my bank is the Congressional Federal Credit Union
09-18-2013 , 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeLiefje
waaaiittt a minute....
dids is no longer a mod?? did i know this before at some point cuz i dont seem to remember that
How the **** would we know?

09-18-2013 , 03:37 PM
I can help, dinger.

Account # / routing # and PIN?
09-18-2013 , 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorio
better watch what you post over there.
dude i've been like super cautious, cuz since you're replacing dids, you must be worse right?

i even ignored a straight attack on 4L!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ46671
I blame the melting polar caps and the crazy street drugs you use
or just being female? no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd-bird
How the **** would we know?
daz would know or at least be polite enough to pretend
09-18-2013 , 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedonks
OOT is rockin' atm, no shame
indeed, pretty interesting for a change

      
m