View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 06:44 PM   #61676
sapokerbroker
stranger

Re: Unofficial Bodog/Bovada/Ignition Thread

I dont know much about nothing but I do know that I cant get any money out of Ignition Poker at this time. I have tried all methods of cashing out and they have blocked it. I dont know if it's a temporary glitch or intentional. I have tried cashing out to bitcoin, wire transfer and courier check. Aside from a player transfer or voucher (neither of which is cashing out) these are the only options. All tries end with a error box asking for a code which is supposed to be sent to my phone. No code ever comes. The resend code button does nothing. I am not stupid and I am not making this up. I simply want to cash out some of my winnings. Does anybody know anything about this? Has anybody cashed out lately? I have seen some other blogs mentioning similar problems but they are at least 6 months old. Must have been isolated incidents at that time since a major problem with the site you would think would draw a lot of attention and uproar from the poker community and I have not heard anything. Any feed back is appreciated.
sapokerbroker is offline   Reply With Quote