View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 02:11 AM   #2759
6betpot
enthusiast

Re: Biggest loser in online poker history wants to grind $16k

Quote:
achmedpower min raise 4bet call AJ against those position. AJ is light years behind there. But site helps. Total whale.
Even you must understand that happens because things like this happens.

Pacific Poker - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 114.5 BB
SB: 136.5 BB
Hero (BB): 101 BB
UTG: 25 BB
MP: 243.5 BB
CO: 127.5 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A 5

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 4 BB, fold, Hero raises to 12.5 BB, BTN raises to 114.5 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 88.5 BB and is all-in

Flop: (202.5 BB, 2 players) 9 2 2

Turn: (202.5 BB, 2 players) 2

River: (202.5 BB, 2 players) T

BTN shows 8 6 (Three of a Kind, Twos)
(Pre 40%, Flop 25%, Turn 17%)
Hero shows A 5 (Three of a Kind, Twos)
(Pre 60%, Flop 75%, Turn 83%)
Hero wins 190 BB
Rake paid 12.5 BB

Quote:
They definitely not want that kind of bumhunting on their lowest stakes btw he is just making this on purpose to ruin my games. There's hands in video where he opens trash, then calling my raise and calling shove on flop with total air just trying to suck out. He's one of worst players on whole stake what comes to skill level.
I don't see the problem, if I'm one of the worst wouldn't that make things easier for you? Why even shoving flops?

I played about 25k hands, strictly in games vs you so far. As a challenge to see what winrate is attainable.

We can make a deal: you admit you are spewing vs me at an incredible rate, you admit you are making terrible plays, you admit i'm doing a good job exploiting all that and I will end my bumhunt. The first step of fixing this huge problem is in admitting you have one, you take responsibility of your mess and you wont see me again.
6betpot is offline   Reply With Quote