View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 10:33 AM   #241
LOL_BREXIT

Re: Mexico City is underrated thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autozam View Post
Both are available. I have checked out both of them. Watched reviews etc.. N26 and revolut have limited ATM w/d of like 200 dollars a month. These are more like spare accounts for travelers not a place to keep your whole roll unless you live in EU and are using in EU. Still have foreign and atm fees. So does Monzo. Starling is for business. I think I will keep my roll state side until I am able to open a foreign account. This seems like the best option. Capital One checking is where I have an account, I have not made a dep. yet. I have 60 days to do so opening online, has no atm fees or transaction fees. Just have to wait until I have enough time in foreign country when borders open to open a foreign account. Thanks for the advise.
I think it is better to start your own thread or use another (banking) thread for this.

FWIW Revolut gives you a debit card with interbank exchange rates, which will save you money when eating out, doing groceries etc. I also don't get why you want to move your money out of the US. I'm not American, but I think Schwab doesn't charge ATM and foreign exchange fees.
LOL_BREXIT is offline   Reply With Quote