View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 01:51 PM   #367
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing

Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akno_good View Post
Hey everyone, I want to post in here about my coaching experiences with Grayson.

Iíve played poker for about 14 years. During the early stages of my poker playing career Iíve had some great success with some good scores. I fell out of love with the game and concentrated on other aspects of my life before returning to poker about 5 years ago. I felt like the game had moved beyond myself and I was struggling with concepts & theories and couldnít get anything going in tournaments becoming increasingly frustrated. I reached out to Grayson about a year and a half ago and have never looked back.

Grayson addressed the lessons professionally and analysed a few tournaments to fix any leaks within my game. More than happy I signed up for the long term. Grayson has an approach/methodology that adapts and fine tunes your game rather than changing it completely. He will not give you a set way to play or that you must follow line A because villain played B. He will constantly question your every move (in a good way) so that you can deal with any given situation that may arise on the table. It is literally impossible to cover every area of poker but with sound logical lines to exploit players I can adapt very well.

Poker is not just about turning up at the tables to play, but mental strength has a massive bearing on performance. Grayson has helped me out big time on the mental aspect of poker and my self-doubt. His experience in high stakes is priceless.

Although Iíve not had the big score yet, I know itís only just around the corner after many deep runs!

On top of that Grayson is an all-round phenomenal guy! I now consider him as a friend. He goes above and beyond for his students, is very flexible and accommodating. I just wish I had started coaching earlier!

If youíre thinking about moving to the next level look no further!

Garry
Thanks, Garry! Been a hell of a ride as your coach, my favorite moment was sweating your live stream at the Grosvenor FT! Look forward to many more big wins to come for you.

Will be adding one new student this week. Due to the lockdown I have had more requests than usual, so if I don't respond to you at first, feel free to e-mail me back, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

If you are interested in scheduling a complimentary Skype consultation to see how we might work together or just have any questions at all, feel free to e-mail me at "gnichols22@gmail.com".

Look forward to hearing from all of you,

Grayson
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote