View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 05:48 AM   #8811
BenaBadBeat
5 or a 9... 5 or a 9...

Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

May results

May has absolutely flown by. I'm not even sure how many weeks into quarantine I am because it's all become a bit of a blur. That said, I'm feeling good and motivation is at an all-time high. Managed to see clients two days a week with weekly supervision, write nearly 15k words, maintain pio study AND play 60k hands. Really pleased to have spent plenty of time outside and hanging with my gf too. Actually kinda ridiculous looking back at it now.

As for the grind, it was a pretty swingy graft. I felt I played extremely well for the most part and as far as I can remember, there was only one hand where i felt i spewed (I didn't rng a river call and had a very bad bluff catcher), but upon reflection, even that wasn't out and out spew.

Graph

Stake breakdown

My grind hours have seen a significant drop off in game quality, particularly 500z, but as always, these are the only times i am able to play. I did sign up to WPN and considering mixing in some reg tables there but we'll see. Actually managing to fastest-finger-first some 1k games for once too

June has to be a huge month in terms of work ethic. It's the final push to get all written pieces handed in (10th, 24th and 6th July), and of course I want to keep up a high standard of poker!

Hope that quarantine life is becoming more relaxed wherever you are in the world.

gl! <3
BenaBadBeat is offline   Reply With Quote