View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 04:24 PM   #8709
BenaBadBeat
5 or a 9... 5 or a 9...

Re: Mastering Mental Game and Mental Health

April Results

Paging @gazzyb's ev graph

Month was going pretty meh until the last week where I popped off. I've run above ev 6 of the last 8 months which is such a blessing. It's funny that even though I class myself as having a pretty strong mental game, I put no weight on when i am running above, but if i had run below 6 of the last 8 months you'd hear me chatting about it for sure, albeit i probably wouldn't complain but you get the idea. Stupid monkey brain!

Graph

Stake breakdown

As you can see I'm a PLO god now. Thanks to zomgtiltz for the free coaching, I'll be seeing you at 10k soon <3

Off the tables I am extremely happy with my performance. Worked out very frequently, meditated 2/3 of the days, maintained frequent PIO sessions, and most importantly wrote around 8k words of my dissertation. The first draft of 16k words is complete! That coupled with 40k hands - I'll take it

The plan for May is to get the second draft of the dissertation done and also have the 10k word case study complete (the deadline is the 10th June), while maintaining grind and the other important stuff.

To be honest, lockdown came at the exact right time for me, but I'm conscious and a little bit anxious that when all my stuff is finished imma hit a bit of a slump. But time will tell on that front.

If you don't already, check out my ig too @benabadbeat. I'm posting weekly hands called BenaBlastOffs where i root through my database to 2017 and find the biggest punts by me and my opponents. Today's hand consisted of a 750bb pot where i had AA, but you'll have to check and see if i won

Hope everyone is doing well and morale is as high as it can be given the circumstances.

gl's <3
BenaBadBeat is offline   Reply With Quote