View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 12:25 PM   #97
valgrind
stranger

Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0ker_n00b View Post
Also not sure about anyone else but I feel like rake races are like year 2002 type promotions. I would imagine having a flat rakeback of 10-30% that rewards highest volume grinders and where recs and low volume casual regs can benefit in the 10-20% range. 30% could be provided to players that can achieve a pretty high volume at mid stakes. Where a high volume reg at let's say 50NL could achieve 30% rakeback.

I mean let's be honest. If I played 100,000 hands at 50NL in one month I would be paying your site about $5,000 in rake. In all honesty I should be able to get back 30% of this. You would absolutely receive more players on the site if you were competitive in this way.

You're also charging slightly more in rake than some other sites. 5.5% with $3 cap at 25NL is kind of insane.

As it is now, it seems like only 100NL+ players have any chance at achieving top 10 rankings. And I know I've been mentioning bots a lot but hey, they're on the rake race leaderboards too.

Cough *d00ble* Cough

(And at least 3 others I recognized.)

I just added $750 back onto the site to test out the 25NL games. Also pokerstars is in the process of validating my documents soooo

One positive about sportsbetting is that I have cashed out numerous times, in the $500 to $2,000 region. All 5 or 6 times it has been fast, pain free and super easy.
+1 for rakeback. The weekly cash race is not friendly for low/mid volume players
valgrind is offline   Reply With Quote