View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 12:22 PM   #96
valgrind
stranger

Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0ker_n00b View Post
It does get very reg heavy, indeed. It doesn't help that you sometimes have 3 or 4 bots at one table. These bots have a style that is similar to 100NL or 200NL LAG regs. It's impossible for casual 25NL regs to adjust , let alone recs.

So when you say "reg heavy", many times there are more bots than regs, even if you just don't know it yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyreno View Post
I logged on today and noticed an update, so of course I thought maybe, if just for a couple days, there would be no bots at 25nl - NOPE - at two of the 6 tables running there were 5 bots! And at the other four tables there were 3 or 4!

I'm not sure how many 25nl players visit these threads, but have you noticed the new bot? It showed up a few weeks ago and boy is it a doozy of a bot - more agro with less leaks and abso crushing from the jump.
Are u guys talking about 25nl 9max or 6max? How do tell they are bots? I play 25nl 9max almost every day recently and can hardly identify any bots with high certainty, at least at the time of day I play. The thing is, the players u claim are bots could be just good LAG regs. In fact, many regs use "balanced" action timing both pre and post flop. I know someone who tank for around half of the progress bar for every action, but once or twice I saw him using the time bank in difficult spots.
valgrind is offline   Reply With Quote