View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 01:19 PM   #8
Shame Trolly !!!1!
Neo-Gorean

Re: Flower, Cinnamon Stick, & Sabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professionalpoker View Post
If you wan to post a pic you find on the web, rehosting is prefered. No real policies otherwise. If you are referring to a copyright issue, if a copyright owner sends in a complaint, we will remove the image but I don't think that has ever happened.
Thanks for the response, sir!

My bad however... I didn't make myself clear at all. I meant this scenario... if I have my own server, I can place my own picture at a certain address (say <mysite.org/sabo1.jpg>) and link to it in a post here on 2+2. Later on, I could place any other different random picture at that address (say a cat)... and the next time someone viewed that post on 2+2 the picture displayed would now be different.

ImageShack & TinyPic allow you to delete a hosted picture, but not completely replace one picture with another.

I'll check out if Imgur does... but otherwise, does anyone know of a free hosting service that does?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissileDog View Post
Well here we are on Sabo's third day... and so far, so great!...

The other thing I got from the pound is... a free vet visit for a doggy physical... The catch is this only good for five days, so I really need to get this done today, or at least get it scheduled today for tomorrow.

So... that's our adventure for today...
Which we accomplished... as in getting an appointment at Cinnamon's old vet for today... in about 45 mins in fact. So that's our adventure for today once again...
Shame Trolly !!!1! is offline   Reply With Quote