View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #77
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire

re: And the war on P2P trading begins...(Merge halts transfers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRy View Post
This is super irresponsible of you to post given that every site that goes under says their funds are segregated and to my knowledge no real independent auditors of high reputation verify these things on any US facing sites (and some non US facing sites).

Dismissing what I think are some valid points I make about the way this impacts money and processing times and costs without addressing them and just saying "it's all good, I've asked people and they said funds are safe" is very irresponsible from someone that makes money on Merge sign ups.

Linking to another affiliate's site, especially one like G911 is a pretty terrible way of making your point as well.

Again, I don't think Merge is going under, but sudden moves like this on the back of massive traffic losses are concerning to me about financial stability. The manner in which you push back on my concerns is very misleading and irrelevant at best.

There is no independent auditor for this type of business servicing the US market... and there could not possibly be one. Think of what you are saying and how that simply isn't ever going to happen given the current political and legal climate.

Now, given that I've done more work than most people to acquire this information, I'd say I'm doing the best I can to inform others, as I always do, when it comes to Merge. I'm sorry if you don't like the results, but it is what it is and as a member of this community this is the best I can do.

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline   Reply With Quote