View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #8
Zima421
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Zima421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,919
Re: Tim West AKA Tmay420 new Lock Poker Pro: Past shady dealings

He put up action on 2p2 for a MTT

told people to send and they are booked

2 people sent 13% combined (10% and 3%)

They ended up not being booked

Tim acted like a clown in the thread




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmay420 View Post
Selling up to 25 percent of the WSOP Rincon circuit 10k regional championship. Along with the piece you get a piece of the wsop freeroll if i FT. I am selling at 1.2 to 1 FTP is preferred but both FTP/Stars are accepted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmay420 View Post
ship online asap..once you ship you are booked
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTimeNow333 View Post
i'm taking 3%, shipped $370,80 on FTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrape View Post
I'll take 10%, sending on ftp (mirttinur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmay420 View Post
I really am sorry for the confusion guys but i had already sold out and couldnt sell any more action on this. I am going to have to ship back the 10 percent and 3 percent piece. I really dont want to ruffle feathers and sincerely apologize for the confusion I know i said if you shipped youre booked but i had sold out and that was over a week ago and i had already locked this up. This sucks because i am on to day 2 with a good stack but honest to god if i was bust on the way home and found this i would have shipped back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imawhale26 View Post
Why wouldn't you post in the thread when you were sold out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrape View Post
I'm sorry I'm going to have to take issue with this. You say specifically once you shipped you are booked. You then say after the event starts that its no longer booked? You don't ever say action is closed, and then say you have to send back after the event begins?

The truth is I do trust you, but I'm afraid its just me being naive. Everything about what happened says I have 10% of your action, I think it should stick that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmay420 View Post
I dont want to take the time to read all of these posts alltho im sure most are legitimate. I was on the road w/o internet for a week after my thread went idle for 4 days. After 4 days i figured all people wanted was 4 percent there ya go. Then a win a tournament and get sneak attack pieces bought when it is obviously unclear whether or not i still had action left or whether it would be booked. The fact that i answered one guy its booked if you ship doesnt for a second mean hey if u ship and post on this thread at any point ur booked. I do feel some guilt for this situation alltho i have only sold 3 tournaments on here and didnt think to closeout my thread after 4 percent was bought over 4 days. If this was reversed and i bust and ship back these guys are in the clear but in this case im the heavy. For my mistake(which i was going to offer at the beginning of day 2) I will offer a .5 percent freeroll and 1 percent freeroll(which includes the wsop freeroll i qualified for)to the 3ball and 10ball that was "reserved". The fact that im doing this is not an admittance of guilt but simply a way to rectify the situation. I havent looked at any of the thread because i am trying to focus and win a tournament for myself and the people that have invested in me. If this offer is not to the liking of the "plaintiffs" take me to court im hoi.
the MTT isnt over when he posts that. the thread was ongoing as he kept going deeper and deeper.


The thread obv gets very long and very hard to read, but a lot of very respected members of the community weigh in on the situation basically telling tmay he is wrong. tmay didnt seem to care though
Zima421 is offline   Reply With Quote