View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 08:04 AM   #92
master3004
Revisionist Historian

re: MI_turtle WSOP Main Event 1.25 Mark-up - ITT Nick Rainey scams people for thousands of $.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLizardKing View Post
I don't understand that defense either. Didn't he call you a "f@cking loser" on Twitter last summer/fall? Did you miss that? If someone did that to me, I certainly wouldn't be defending him.
I'm not sure if you have a reading comp. problem or a learning disability. I didn't once in that post say I was defending him. I said I had defended him in the past and this whole thing is really pissing me off for doing so (previous post said this whole thing made me disappointed, but it all boils down to the same thing.) Me defending him in the past and **** going down like this makes MY reputation look bad, so yes, I'm pissed. I am in no way defending what happened here and am hoping all investors get their money back ASAP, which is why I asked Zima to update this thread as soon as he had any info.

I don't really give one tine **** if you dislike me, but before you post any more ignorant **** about me, you may want to slow down, look at the previous ****ing post and learn how to read correctly.
master3004 is offline   Reply With Quote