View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #78
BarroidBonds
journeyman

Re: FTP's Rogue Payment Processor PMI is back again! Double-Charged? Check your statements!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabaAba View Post
I started the thread in NVG.
I'd like to re-iterate that I do not blame FTP for this. I have NEVER had deposit or Withdrawls from FTP go through this PMI company before. Also, the charges do not match ANY amounts that I had deposited.
This was also charged with my wife's name, so assuming they got that information from FTP, my wife has not played or deposited money onto FTP in over 18 months.

I think people started assuming this had a connection to FTP because a couple people had suggested that the only thing they have done that wasn't "legit" was make a deposit onto FTP. I believe I read that there were some people who got these charges who did not have a FTP account.

I'm hoping I'm right about FTP, and of course I'm not ignorant to think that they could potentially be involved somehow, however with all the evidence I have in my situation, I can't see the connection.

With that said, IF FTP has in fact used someone with the name PMI or other 3rd party vendors that this could be, hopefully they're doing some research on their end, I really hope they do address this ASAP.
Have you even read any of the posts in this thread or any of the other threads about this issue? It's obviously related to ftp, hell one posters e-mail response from ftp even admits that they have used PMI as a processor.
BarroidBonds is offline   Reply With Quote