View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #539
sdfsdf
banned

Re: Slow Eurolinx withdrawals?

i've had a lot of problems with eurolinx withdrawls and they've come up with different excuses each time here are some they have been giving me.

Quote:
them:
Dear sdfsdf,

We have generated a support ticket to help us track this query. Your ticket code is xxxx. Please use this code in any further communication.

We have just been informed by our bank that your wire withdrawal cannot be processed with the information that we have. Your bank details that we have on file are:

xxxx
Swift code: xxxx
Account number: xxx

Could you review those details and get back to us if anything should be changed? According to our bank, the bank name and Swift code do not match.

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us.

Kind regards,

Margaret

Eurolinx Finance Team

me:
I just checked and the swift code is correct. I've used the same swift code, account number, and bank name for a previous bank wire withdrawl and it worked, why did it work before but not anymore?

them:
Dear sdfsdf,

Thank you for checking on the Swift code for us.

We have been speaking with the bank about this, and their system is just not accepting the information. We have definitely processed wires for you before, so what we did is just resend old wire instructions with the new amount. They say they can process it now with no problems, but please reply to this email if you do not have it in your account by the end of Monday's banking day. We rushed it for you, so you should have it today, but sometimes even rushed ones take an extra day.

I am honestly not sure why they were not able to take this wire, but were able to process old wires. Now there is a note on your account that we have to send instructions to the bank differently for you, so this should not happen again.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any additional questions.

Kind regards,

Margaret
Eurolinx Finance Team
www.eurolinx.com
Quote:
Dear sdfsdf,

We have generated a support ticket to help us track this query. Your ticket code is. Please use this code in any further communication.

With regards to our chat earlier, I have contacted our Finance team who have informed me that you should have definitely received your bank wire by this date. They will put a tracer on it on Monday morning so that the funds will reach your bank account safely.

I have also been notified that we seem to be having trouble sending your withdrawals to your account and this is not the first time you have reported a delay. Would it be possible to send the funds to another account? If so, please send us your new account details to support@eurolinx.com and we will forward the information to our finance department. You will need to send us all the details needed when requesting a withdrawal ( such as bank account no., bamk name/ address, swift code and ABA Number).

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us.

Kind regards,

Jackie

Eurolinx Support
www.eurolinx.com

me:
Send the funds to another account? Hasn't the wire already been sent to my old account? Are you going to cancel it and send a new one or something?

them:
Dear sdfsdf,

Thank you for contacting us.

About the current withdrawal - a tracer will be run on it Monday morning.

The new account where to send funds would be for future withdrawals.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any additional questions.

Kind regards,

Michael
Eurolinx Support
so after i requested a withdrawl to a bank account and waited like a month and i don't get any money they ask me for another bank account? so i give them new account details and they send money to the new account but unlike what they claim money never shows up in my old account, guess they never sent money to the old account and were just trying to delay things.

Quote:
them:

Hi sdfsdf,

I'll look into this for you. Thank you for letting me know.

Hi sdfsdf,

I'm still checking on this. The bank has sent out a tracer. It may be a day or two until it comes back.

So you know, we often don't know when a wire has bounced until we get a complaint from a player, as it can take more than 6 weeks for the funds to arrive back in our account. Whenever a wire is late, please let us know. Very often, it has bounced and we just don't know about it yet.

Hi sdfsdf,

This should be sorted now. Please let me know if you do not receive the funds by Monday.

me: what was wrong?

them:
Hi sdfsdf,

Sorry for the delay in this. I'm just getting back from a week off with the flu.

Our bank doesn't handle wires in USD. It uses an intermediary bank in the US to do currency conversions and send out the USD wires. I've been told this is common practice. Apparently, there was a problem with the bank here in Malta and they misspelled your name. The wire got stuck at the intermediary and was on its way back to us. We've corrected this and sent it out to you again.

I've instructed the Finance Team to pay extra attention to your wires so that this doesn't happen again. I don't think that it will, but if it ever does, please just PM me and I'll look into it.
they misspelled my name?? think they are just making up excuses to hide their lack of money, so watch out if u play there or are thinking of playing there.
sdfsdf is offline   Reply With Quote