Old 07-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #501
str8 burnt
banned

Re: NL10 to NL200 experiment - finding a way to beat each limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by quirkasaurus View Post
fwiw -- when i first read the hand i said to myself "oh, he's repping 56s
and he hit the straight on the river..."

Then, of course, the pre-flop action made no sense.

So, in this case - - - maybe the dude was multi-tabling and forgot the
pre-flop action ( as i did... )
Quote:
the above hand i dont know wtf , the all in on the river seems stupid what on earth are you representing with a pre flop raise if he has anything more than one pair hes going to call and own you .

Yea these tripple barrels are risky, i guess when i 3 bet and get called im just trying to push u off your 10 10 jj or whatever 1 pair hand your hangn on to. Im using the power of my preflop play. Im saying I got that huge pair and im gonna milk you and shove the riva. I'm not sure half pot c bet then half your stack on turn isnt better tho. At the time i just liked having tht huge bet on the river to get folds without people getting too commited.

lol, of course im getting snaped off with 2 pair plus, but thats hard to hit in a 3bet or 4 bet pot

I have toned down the 3 betting and therefore the 3 bet triple or double barreling alot as I dont think its necessary at nl25. Im back to running like god recently, playing standard 4x open, near pot cbet, and double barrl nits and suspected floaters poker

Last edited by str8 burnt; 07-29-2009 at 12:12 AM.
str8 burnt is offline   Reply With Quote