Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
The Well: GoAheadPutMeOnAK / DukeMuscle The Well: GoAheadPutMeOnAK / DukeMuscle

05-22-2010 , 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpethybridge
waiting for the gifs to load was tilting me a bit, but this line un-tilted me. very nice.

True story: I have a friend that lives near GoAPMoAK and she needed some help. I knew they lived close together, so I asked him if he could do something. He geared up to lend a hand to a person he had never met at the request of another person he had never met.

<3
To be fair, it was a female. Is it really uncommon to offer to meet a new female and also under the circumstance of you seeming like a cool person for helping.
05-22-2010 , 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Onion
Yo Jedi, most somalians AREN'T well off, you realize that right?
wat im trying to say is with the income I have right now as a middle income average joein Canada, I wud be a king in Somalia, so where do u think i'd rather live.

Side note: Somali girls are the best looking in the world aniec.
05-22-2010 , 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0NEY BADGER
leveling obviously. i know you people have one armed children for that.
the point im trying to make is diamonds are mined in West Africa, and Somalia is in East Africa. So I guess you are ignorant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

anyways im not coming bak to this thread. /political rant.
05-22-2010 , 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Speed Racer
Side note: Somali girls are the best looking in the world aniec.
plz tell me this is a level
05-22-2010 , 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Speed Racer
wat im trying to say is with the income I have right now as a middle income average joein Canada, I wud be a king in Somalia, so where do u think i'd rather live.

I would think living like a king in a country where a lot of the ppl around u are starving wouldn't be very appealing.

i guess that's just me.

enjoy living like a king sir

http://ttujournalism.net/images/4350...litzer-550.jpg
05-22-2010 , 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Speed Racer
wat im trying to say is with the income I have right now as a middle income average joein Canada, I wud be a king in Somalia, so where do u think i'd rather live.

Side note: Somali girls are the best looking in the world aniec.
well as you pointed out they dont have diamonds there so... canada.

atleast you were right about one thing:

Spoiler:


edit: just clicked on your link. were you trying to prove yourself wrong about somali girls being best looking in world or are you playing the america is dumb card? cuz if you want to start posting links of the dumb **** that happens in somalia, well, thats just too easy.

duke, sorry for distractions in your well. give me a punishment oh awesome well master.

Last edited by H0NEY BADGER; 05-22-2010 at 02:23 PM.
05-22-2010 , 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Onion
I would think living like a king in a country where a lot of the ppl around u are starving wouldn't be very appealing.
+1
05-22-2010 , 03:36 PM
Do you know what the World Cup is?
If no, why?
If yes, why does the US suck in football?
05-22-2010 , 04:04 PM
the fact that you're somalian makes it even worse
05-22-2010 , 04:49 PM
hookaz ITT
05-23-2010 , 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeChadwick
Do you know what the World Cup is?
If no, why?
If yes, why does the US suck in football?
Duke, how sad is it that Mr. Chadwick doesn't even know the name of the sport played in the world cup?
05-23-2010 , 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachvac
Duke, how sad is it that Mr. Chadwick doesn't even know the name of the sport played in the world cup?
Nice one...
05-23-2010 , 06:20 AM
Biggest pot won?
Biggest pot lost?
05-23-2010 , 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAheadPutMeOnAK
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRenaissance
What is the air speed velocity of a swallow?
Depends.
LOL. Awesomely clear explanation!
05-23-2010 , 12:15 PM
Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
05-23-2010 , 10:27 PM
What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
05-23-2010 , 11:09 PM
But then of course African swallows are non-migratory
05-23-2010 , 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkDonkDonkDonk
Biggest pot won?
Biggest pot lost?
Prob $2kish both ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachvac
Duke, how sad is it that Mr. Chadwick doesn't even know the name of the sport played in the world cup?
Only the most ignorant of Americans would be unable to pick football (American soccer) as the sport played in the World Cup. Although if the ignorant American said "cricket" I'd give him half a star.

And and as far as the MLB World Series goes:
Spoiler:
The world is slightly larger than just the United States and Canadia
05-25-2010 , 04:49 PM
Let us assume a fully grown, completely healthy Clydesdale horse has his hooves shackled to the ground while his head is held in place with thick rope. He is conscious and standing upright, but completely immobile. And let us assume that—for some reason—every political prisoner on earth (as cited by Amnesty International) will be released from captivity if you can kick this horse to death in less than twenty minutes. You are allowed to wear steel-toed boots.

Would you attempt to do this?



Let us assume there are two boxes on a table. In one box, there is a relatively normal turtle; in the other, Adolf Hitler’s skull. You have to select one of these items for your home. If you select the turtle, you can’t give it away and you have to keep it alive for two years; if either of these parameters are not met, you will be fined $999 by the state. If you select Hitler’s skull, you are required to display it in a semi-prominent location in your living room for the same amount of time, although you will be paid a stipend of $120 per month for doing so. Display of the skull must be apolitical.

Which option do you select?


Defying all expectation, a group of Scottish marine biologists capture a live Loch Ness Monster. In an almost unbelievable coincidence, a bear hunter in the Pacific Northwest shoots a Sasquatch in the thigh, thereby allowing zoologists to take the furry monster into captivity. These events happen on the same afternoon. That evening, the president announces he may have thyroid cancer and will undergo a biopsy later that week.

You are the front page editor of The New York Times: What do you play as the biggest story?


A novel titled Interior Mirror is released to mammoth commerical success (despite middling reviews). However, a curious social trend emerges: Though no one can prove a direct scientific link, it appears that almost 30 percent of the people who read this book immediately become homosexual. Many of these newfound homosexuals credit the book for helping them reach this conclusion about their orientation, despite the fact that Interior Mirror is ostensibly a crime novel with no homoerotic content (and was written by a straight man).

Would this phenomenon increase (or decrease) the likliehood of you reading this book?



You are watching a movie in a crowded theater. Though the plot is mediocre, you find yourself dazzled by the special effects. But with twenty minutes left in the film, you are struck with an undeniable feeling of doom: You are suddenly certain your mother has just died. There is no logical reason for this to be true, but you are certain of it. You are overtaken with the irrational metaphysical sense that—somewhere—your mom has just perished. But this is only an intuitive, amorphous feeling; there is no evidence for this, and your mother has not been ill.

Would you immediately exit the theater, or would you finish watching the movie?


You meet a wizard in downtown Chicago. The wizard tells you he can make you more attractive if you pay him money. When you ask how this process works, the wizard points to a random person on the street. You look at this random stranger. The wizard says, “I will now make them a dollar more attractive.” He waves his magic wand. Ostensibly, this person does not change at all; as far as you can tell, nothing is different. But—somehow—this person is suddenly a little more appealing. The tangible difference is invisible to the naked eye, but you can’t deny that this person is vaguely sexier. This wizard has a weird rule, though—you can only pay him once. You can’t keep giving him money until you’re satisfied. You can only pay him one lump sum up front.

How much cash do you give the wizard?



You have a brain tumor. Though there is no discomfort at the moment, this tumor would unquestionably kill you in six months. However, your life can (and will) be saved by an operation; the only downside is that there will be a brutal incision to your frontal lobe. After the surgery, you will be significantly less intelligent. You will still be a fully functioning adult, but you will be less logical, you will have a terrible memory, and you will have little ability to understand complex concepts or difficult ideas. The surgery is in two weeks.

How do you spend the next fourteen days?



You are sitting in an empty bar (in a town you’ve never before visited), drinking Bacardi with a soft-spoken acquaintance you barely know. After an hour, a third individual walks into the tavern and sits by himself, and you ask your acquaintance who the new man is. “Be careful of that guy,” you are told. “He is a man with a past.” A few minutes later, a fourth person enters the bar; he also sits alone. You ask your acquaintance who this new individual is. “Be careful of that guy, too,” he says. “He is a man with no past.”

Which of these two people do you trust less?


Your best friend is taking a nap on the floor of your living room. Suddenly, you are faced with a bizarre existential problem: This friend is going to die unless you kick them (as hard as you can) in the rib cage. If you don’t kick them while they slumber, they will never wake up. However, you can never explain this to your friend; if you later inform them that you did this to save their life, they will also die from that. So you have to kick a sleeping friend in the ribs, and you can’t tell them why.

Since you cannot tell your friend the truth, what excuse will you fabricate to explain this (seemingly inexplicable) attack?


tl; dr
Spoiler:

05-25-2010 , 05:10 PM
You need better quality gifs for posting all those god damn words.
05-25-2010 , 05:13 PM
I disagree. My words to gif ratio is optimal so as to not outshine any Duke giffage.

Cult gifs suffice.
05-25-2010 , 05:31 PM
i lold at the questions.
if you can force the horse to the ground somehow, maybe try to break its legs, i would definitely kick the **** out of it. but if that is not possible i dont think i could kick that high with enough force if my own life depended on it. pretty sure you would have to be some bruce lee reincarnation to succeed here.
05-25-2010 , 06:05 PM
Awesome well Sir More gifs please

05-25-2010 , 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRenaissance
i lold at the questions.
if you can force the horse to the ground somehow, maybe try to break its legs, i would definitely kick the **** out of it. but if that is not possible i dont think i could kick that high with enough force if my own life depended on it. pretty sure you would have to be some bruce lee reincarnation to succeed here.

PHASE 1:

PHASE 2:




PHASE 3:

Last edited by riksanchez; 05-25-2010 at 06:26 PM.
05-25-2010 , 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YippeeKaeYay
kick this horse to death in less than twenty minutes. You are allowed to wear steel-toed boots.
Would you attempt to do this?
I'd do what needs to be done.


Quote:
Originally Posted by YippeeKaeYay
In one box, there is a relatively normal turtle; in the other, Adolf Hitler’s skull. Which option do you select?


Quote:
Originally Posted by YippeeKaeYay
capture a live Loch Ness Monster, shoots a Samsquanch, the president announces he may have thyroid cancer
You are the front page editor of The New York Times: What do you play as the biggest story?
Loch Ness Monster was my first answer. But if there is another primate discovered, that can't be ignored.


Quote:
Originally Posted by YippeeKaeYay
read this book immediately become homosexual.Would this phenomenon increase (or decrease) the likliehood of you reading this book?
Is there an audiobook version?


Quote:
Originally Posted by YippeeKaeYay
you are struck with an undeniable feeling of doomWould you immediately exit the theater, or would you finish watching the movie?
I was at the beach today. Realized I didn't have my wallet on me. Walked straight home


Quote:
Originally Posted by YippeeKaeYay
The wizard tells you he can make you more attractive if you pay him money. How much cash do you give the wizard?
Fitty tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YippeeKaeYay
You have a brain tumor. The surgery is in two weeks.How do you spend the next fourteen days?
I know a friend that was given an extremely similar scenario, except it was a blood clot on his brain stem, and he was given 12hours to get his affairs in order while they flew in the specialist. The doctors said it was < 50/50 that he'd survive the surgery, and even less likely that after the surgery he'd be the same person.

      
m