Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
*** Non-Official Rush Poker Regulars Thread*** (NSFW) *** Non-Official Rush Poker Regulars Thread*** (NSFW)

12-03-2010 , 04:57 AM
I don't even care I just want to wake up tomorrow and not feel like ****.
12-03-2010 , 04:58 AM
drinking that much water wont make a difference. your body can only process a certain amount at a time.

if you've got any vitamins take them. ive heard that helps but never think about it after drinking
12-03-2010 , 05:02 AM
Idk if it was 2 gallons but I def just chugged 5 pint size glasses of water, I better wake up tomorrow feeling fresh as a daisy or.....or nothing tbh I just hope it works I ****ing hate hangovers.
12-03-2010 , 05:10 AM
We will find out tomorrow how well that worked, provided I don't throw up all that water I just drank.
12-03-2010 , 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OoLethaLoO
We will find out tomorrow how well that worked, provided I don't throw up all that water I just drank.
Our bodies process alcohol differently. For some, mass amounts of water will prevent a hangover. For me, that doesn't work. Figure out what has worked in the past.

Myself, I need a lot of gatorade or something similar (to replenish electrolytes). Bananas and salt work great for this, too (after all, I am a runner).
12-03-2010 , 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachvac
I mean I have no idea how he plays (is he even outted or is 2p2 name = FTP name?) but generally when regs decide to bluff it's more like "well I can't win if I call anymore and I'm not in the mood to fold so I raise". Or at least that's how I think when I'm spewing.
lol so true.




Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter By DeucesCracked Poker Videos

MP2: $200.00
CO: $200.00
Hero (BTN): $256.40
SB: $210.65
BB: $204.20
UTG: $392.55
UTG+1: $107.40
UTG+2: $87.40
MP1: $71.00

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with T T
UTG calls $2, 5 folds, Hero calls $2, 1 fold, BB checks

Flop: ($7.00) 8 7 3 (3 players)
BB checks, UTG bets $6, Hero calls $6, BB folds

Turn: ($19.00) 5 (2 players)
UTG bets $20, Hero calls $20

River: ($59.00) 6 (2 players)
UTG bets $20, Hero raises to $68, UTG calls $48

Spoiler:
Final Pot: $195.00
Hero shows Td Th (a pair of Tens)
UTG shows Ac Ah (a pair of Aces)
UTG wins $192.00
(Rake: $3.00)


And yes I like to overlimp against UTG limpers lol.
12-03-2010 , 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachvac
I mean I have no idea how he plays (is he even outted or is 2p2 name = FTP name?) but generally when regs decide to bluff it's more like "well I can't win if I call anymore and I'm not in the mood to fold so I raise". Or at least that's how I think when I'm spewing.
edit: and yeah vizer I didn't think about it at all but pretty easy to do some math he's gotta be bluffing with worse like 1/4 of the time vs. when you minraise he has to be bluffing (with better or worse or even somehow thin value raise/folding but doubt that ever happens) 40%ish?
yes this
12-03-2010 , 05:27 PM
THRILLED TO SEE THE CONCLUSION TO LETHALS DRINKING DILEMMA
12-03-2010 , 05:47 PM
Rush week is cool, confirmed.

Anyone have any insane hours played this week? I have played 22 hours which is something of a record for me this year.
12-03-2010 , 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimaoMacaco
Rush week is cool, confirmed.

Anyone have any insane hours played this week? I have played 22 hours which is something of a record for me this year.

I couldnt handle that many bad beats They must have the bad beat switch set to high for Rush week
12-03-2010 , 06:14 PM
Obviously, anyone playing insane hours has been trying to get unstuck.
12-03-2010 , 06:37 PM
******** game this is. Just lost as much as I gained yesterday and didn't do much wrong to deserve it. KK<AA a zillion times in a game where everyone's 5 bet shipping 66+ pf. and lost every race to morons who 3 4 and 5 bet every hand. This game is rigged. If they flat when I have KK the flop is always A82 as well feels like I should be + 10k right now for the week and I'm not even close

let's see how I can blow through the rest steaming it off tonight!
12-03-2010 , 06:51 PM
and now I'm just playing terrible. gg me.
12-03-2010 , 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheatrich
******** game this is. Just lost as much as I gained yesterday and didn't do much wrong to deserve it. KK<AA a zillion times in a game where everyone's 5 bet shipping 66+ pf. and lost every race to morons who 3 4 and 5 bet every hand. This game is rigged. If they flat when I have KK the flop is always A82 as well feels like I should be + 10k right now for the week and I'm not even close

let's see how I can blow through the rest steaming it off tonight!
I read this stuff all the time and wonder wtf is going on at all the rush tables im not at... I was running like **** yesterday and got fed up of all the insane 3 betting that I just 4 bet atc. I won 8 in a row before someone finally shipped on me and then i assumed he had aa. The 3 betting in rush is insane but as for 4 and 5 betting - its only ever AA or KK ime unless theyre short stackers or major fish.

Also my 4 bet bluffs worked 12/15 in total - only thing that went right yesterday. Also not once was my 4 bet flatted but in general when i 4 bet is flatted it seems to me its a fish who has no clue what to do with AK/QQ until they see a flop.
12-03-2010 , 08:12 PM
what stake are you playing .5/1 plays a lot different than 1/2
12-03-2010 , 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston
I read this stuff all the time and wonder wtf is going on at all the rush tables im not at... I was running like **** yesterday and got fed up of all the insane 3 betting that I just 4 bet atc. I won 8 in a row before someone finally shipped on me and then i assumed he had aa. The 3 betting in rush is insane but as for 4 and 5 betting - its only ever AA or KK ime unless theyre short stackers or major fish.

Also my 4 bet bluffs worked 12/15 in total - only thing that went right yesterday. Also not once was my 4 bet flatted but in general when i 4 bet is flatted it seems to me its a fish who has no clue what to do with AK/QQ until they see a flop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomset
what stake are you playing .5/1 plays a lot different than 1/2
This + it's quite possible everyone was giving you respect on your 4bets since you've probably spent the last year 4betting AA/KK only
12-03-2010 , 11:50 PM
rush too hard
12-04-2010 , 12:36 AM
well got some of that back at least. Would've broken even I think if I hadn't tilted and wasn't happy with a few of my turn ships--I still can't get fish to fold middle pair no kicker. (I still try that once every session and it never works--then I do same thing with better and they usually just rivered two pair). I'll try to stop ranting in the forums from now on [because nobody cares] but rush makes me angry at least once every week. Regular games make me tilt from how slow they are. Might be stuck with this for awhile. I don't know if I could play live after playing rush this long because of complete boredom.

yeah, .5/1, 1/2, and 2/4 all play a bit different though .5/1 and 1/2 are a lot closer than they were even just a few months ago (which was pretty far apart).
12-04-2010 , 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OoLethaLoO
I'm wasted and don't want to endure a hangover.....$20 on ftp to anyone who suggests something that allows me to wake up tomorrow w/o a wicked hangover....seriously I need a proactive remedy.
Just have like 2 vodkas as soon as you wake up, u'll be fine. rince and repeat.
12-04-2010 , 02:09 AM
Man can I stop running QQ into KK/AA or middle set into top set 5 times a session now? This is getting old.

At least I'm still winning hands like this:

Full Tilt Poker $200.00 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter By DeucesCracked Poker Videos

BTN: $231.15
Hero (SB): $200.00
BB: $350.40
UTG: $437.50
UTG+1: $884.50
UTG+2: $346.30
MP1: $357.15
MP2: $234.10
CO: $230.65

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is SB with 8 8
7 folds, Hero raises to $6, BB raises to $18, Hero raises to $52, BB raises to $350.40, Hero calls $148 all in

Flop: ($400.00) J T 4 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: ($400.00) T (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($400.00) 6 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $400.00
Hero shows 8 8
BB shows Q 8
Hero wins $397.00
(Rake: $3.00)
12-04-2010 , 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheatrich
******** game this is. Just lost as much as I gained yesterday and didn't do much wrong to deserve it. KK<AA a zillion times in a game where everyone's 5 bet shipping 66+ pf. and lost every race to morons who 3 4 and 5 bet every hand. This game is rigged. If they flat when I have KK the flop is always A82 as well feels like I should be + 10k right now for the week and I'm not even close

let's see how I can blow through the rest steaming it off tonight!
you were the one who was like "next time im calling" vs me right. it was my last hand of the day bc i had to go to work so it made me lol
12-04-2010 , 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SABR42
Man can I stop running QQ into KK/AA or middle set into top set 5 times a session now? This is getting old.
I was rooting for you to fold, fwiw.
12-04-2010 , 05:22 AM
Rush poker 6m is so easy. I just play every hand and people never fold top pair. I play 63/58/9 and win moneys. I swear my win money without showdown line is almost zero. Has anyone else noticed how easy this game is?
12-04-2010 , 06:11 AM
standard rush graph shape right?

12-04-2010 , 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms a Brewin
Rush poker 6m is so easy. I just play every hand and people never fold top pair. I play 63/58/9 and win moneys. I swear my win money without showdown line is almost zero. Has anyone else noticed how easy this game is?
bla bla post giraffe

      
m