Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
500k Hands In August Thread 500k Hands In August Thread

08-21-2010 , 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFEAR
meh traffic is mostly at 100euro.. and 50 euro though.. but RAKE is HUGE cause its euro obv.
fyp
08-21-2010 , 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW_FORCE
cmon Hodges friend ONE TIME require his attention the whole weekend
then hodge will just set his hands meter to 25k instead of 17k for a few days

say what u will about his playing ability, but there is no question he is a machine at pumping out hands
08-21-2010 , 06:38 PM
brag: talked hodge into changing his avatar after this sesh
08-22-2010 , 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge05
Natisfinest and myself are doing a 350k hand pool together where we are each putting up $2500. The only hands that will count are cash game hands from NL 100+.
Complete

[IMG][/IMG]
08-22-2010 , 11:19 PM
That's so sick. To complete a 350k prop with 9 days to spare.
08-23-2010 , 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ach ja
That's so sick. To complete a 350k prop with 9 days to spare.
[ ] 350K Prop
[x] 500K Prop
08-23-2010 , 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikess2001
[ ] 350K Prop
[x] 500K Prop
[x] 350k prop
[x] 500k prop
08-23-2010 , 02:57 AM
can i ship early?
08-23-2010 , 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge05
Natisfinest and myself are doing a 350k hand pool together where we are each putting up $2500. The only hands that will count are cash game hands from NL 100+.


Not in too bad of shape, like 13k a day pace left or somethin
08-23-2010 , 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatisFinest


Not in too bad of shape, like 13k a day pace left or somethin
So weird how my Hud says ur just another 15/12/3.5% 3bet guy, yet you do this....so sick.
08-23-2010 , 07:59 AM
359035 Hands. **** downswings
08-23-2010 , 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKi
So weird how my Hud says ur just another 15/12/3.5% 3bet guy, yet you do this....so sick.
[x] preflop stats
[x] Nati actually knows how to play postflop
08-23-2010 , 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKi
So weird how my Hud says ur just another 15/12/3.5% 3bet guy, yet you do this....so sick.
[x] Knows how to adapt play to isolated villains
[x] Can steal blinds with consistency
[x] Has aggressive and protective play that pays off
08-23-2010 , 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatisFinest


Not in too bad of shape, like 13k a day pace left or somethin
One of the true heroes of the micros and an epic graph.
08-23-2010 , 10:38 AM
natis finest has that same graph every month im pretty sure
08-23-2010 , 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZomBParadox
One of the true heroes of the micros and an epic graph.
scammer ITT

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/78...7/index11.html

u gonna pay bitch?
08-23-2010 , 11:50 AM
.
08-23-2010 , 12:36 PM
gtfo with drama, this thread is all about grinding!
08-23-2010 , 12:36 PM
hodge garf please
08-23-2010 , 01:53 PM
Natisawreckingmachine.
08-23-2010 , 01:56 PM
hodge crashed stars
08-23-2010 , 01:59 PM
AND STILL HASNT CHANGED HIS AVATAR I BET
08-23-2010 , 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_smith77
AND STILL HASNT CHANGED HIS AVATAR I BET
Changed
08-23-2010 , 11:14 PM
no love for garfaments?
08-23-2010 , 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvinurmoney
no love for garfaments?
After session

      
m