Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Golf Discuss the game of golf

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2019, 05:23 PM   #1901
scottc25
veteran
 
scottc25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: TPA
Posts: 3,408
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Cause I suck at putting right now. I have been putting one-handed lately, with a decent amount of success too.

My putting stroke is too wristy, and going with an arm lock takes that out of the equation.
scottc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:57 PM   #1902
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
That would be fine. I think they've still got some in their store. I'll ask him to build that for me and see how it goes.

I had a fitting with TaylorMade a few weeks ago. It was at demo days, so it wasn't that hands on and it was only TaylorMade. While he supposedly found the driver for me (M5), I'm still going to get a more thorough fitting. I was planning on bringing in the info below this weekend, but I think I shouldn't try to lead them in any direction. It was the first time I hit a ball all year. It was 43, rainy and cold so I think I can do better. He also thought I could go lower than 9°

Hand :*RH

Loft :*9

Sleeve Adjustment :*Standard

Front Track :*Neutral

Back Track :*Not Used

SHAFT

Vendor :*Aldila

Model :*Rogue Silver 70

Flex :*S

Tipping Adjustment :*Standard

Length Adjustment :*Standard

Material :*N/A


Average ball speed: 147.8
Average launch angle: 15.4
Average landing angle: -44.4
Average Backspin: 3282.3
Peak height: 36.7 ( sure seemed high!)
Carry: 229.5
Distance total:241.8
Now that I think about it, given that I was fit by TaylorMade for an M5 and we ruled out the M6, should I even bother hitting the M6 when I get fit this weekend? Could my swing be so different in 2 weeks that suddenly it might be a good club for me?

It's 1.5 hours that I'll be there so I'm sure to get fatigued and I don't want to be wiped out before we get to the hybrid. I've never hit a hybrid before, so I'm looking forward to that.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 10:45 AM   #1903
ntnBO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,774
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
Now that I think about it, given that I was fit by TaylorMade for an M5 and we ruled out the M6, should I even bother hitting the M6 when I get fit this weekend? Could my swing be so different in 2 weeks that suddenly it might be a good club for me?

It's 1.5 hours that I'll be there so I'm sure to get fatigued and I don't want to be wiped out before we get to the hybrid. I've never hit a hybrid before, so I'm looking forward to that.
Why did you rule out the M6? Everybody is different, but most people fit better into the M6 than the M5. I would hit it, shaft can make that much difference.

But whatever you go with, you have to get that launch angle and spin rate down. It's costing you at least 20 yards and probably more. Taylormade and Callaway drivers are going to spin more due to carbon composite crowns. So I'd focus more on Ping, Titleist, and Srixon heads as they are all titanium.

Definitely be aware of ball count, it is a tiresome process. But hopefully fun and interesting.
ntnBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:01 PM   #1904
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnBO View Post
Why did you rule out the M6? Everybody is different, but most people fit better into the M6 than the M5. I would hit it, shaft can make that much difference.

But whatever you go with, you have to get that launch angle and spin rate down. It's costing you at least 20 yards and probably more. Taylormade and Callaway drivers are going to spin more due to carbon composite crowns. So I'd focus more on Ping, Titleist, and Srixon heads as they are all titanium.

Definitely be aware of ball count, it is a tiresome process. But hopefully fun and interesting.
It's definitely fun and interesting. I'm working on my swing and I know it's choppy. I hit everything really high and always have. I didn't realize I was giving up that much distance. Yikes! Because my swing isn't where I want it to be, I wondered if I should bother getting fit now or if I should fix my swing first?

However, I think I figured something out and I am hoping that whatever I get fit for this weekend will still work for me when I improve my swing. I will tell him I'm working on my swing. I don't know if he can take that into account or not, but it can't hurt to speak up.

It looks like I only hit 15 balls with an M6 with a Fujikura Atmos Orange 5 shaft. 9°, stiff shaft. Ball speed 133.7, launch angle 16.6, backspin 3647.4. He moved me to the M5 after that.

My current driver is a very old TaylorMade, Dual Feel Reminder, 8.5° loft, stiff shaft. My luanch angle was 12.9, backspin was 3460.7. Ball speed 139.1.

I know you said in a previous post that swing speed is irrelevant and ball speed is what matters. Is it the swing speed or ball speed that will help me determine my ideal launch angle and spin rate? I ask because I found a chart from Club Champion from 2018 and they reference swing speed.

https://usatgolfweek.files.wordpress...g?w=1000&h=443
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:58 PM   #1905
Suit
Pooh-Bah
 
Suit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,449
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
I know you said in a previous post that swing speed is irrelevant and ball speed is what matters. Is it the swing speed or ball speed that will help me determine my ideal launch angle and spin rate?
Swing speed is not irrelevant, but ball speed is indeed the one that matters. Bo is way more smarter than me but the two are pretty much connected. Swing speed determines ball speed except that there are a bunch of other things that can make you lose ball speed. I think the most effective swing will give you a smash factor of 1.5 which means your swing speed multiplied by 1.5 will be your ball speed. It's ideal to know both so you can see how efficient your swing is and know how bad you need to work on it.

As for your question with launch angle and spin, you want to know your ball speed. The faster your ball is moving, the less launch angle you need and less spin you need to keep the ball in the air for the greatest distance. That chart shows swing speed, because in general it will get the job done. If your smash factor is really low, then you have bigger problems than equipment so I think they will just use swing speed in general, but to be more accurate they certainly should be using your average ball speed.

Hopefully this isn't confusing you more. I'm not the best at explaining things I have found.
Suit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 01:33 PM   #1906
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suit View Post
Swing speed is not irrelevant, but ball speed is indeed the one that matters. Bo is way more smarter than me but the two are pretty much connected. Swing speed determines ball speed except that there are a bunch of other things that can make you lose ball speed. I think the most effective swing will give you a smash factor of 1.5 which means your swing speed multiplied by 1.5 will be your ball speed. It's ideal to know both so you can see how efficient your swing is and know how bad you need to work on it.

As for your question with launch angle and spin, you want to know your ball speed. The faster your ball is moving, the less launch angle you need and less spin you need to keep the ball in the air for the greatest distance. That chart shows swing speed, because in general it will get the job done. If your smash factor is really low, then you have bigger problems than equipment so I think they will just use swing speed in general, but to be more accurate they certainly should be using your average ball speed.

Hopefully this isn't confusing you more. I'm not the best at explaining things I have found.
Thanks. I understand. That's interesting. I was looking for a graph since I was thinking there is probably an optional combination of launch angle and spin rate for each ball speed, or smash factor.

Golf today is so data driven compared with 25 years ago and it's pretty fascinating. I might be getting overly technical. I'm no Dechambeau. I still have some things to work on and if I can't figure them out I'll get a lesson with someone that uses trackman.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:19 AM   #1907
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

38°, rain and wind gusts up to 25MPH. A perfect day for a long game fitting.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:40 AM   #1908
GooseHinson
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
GooseHinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 6,332
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Nike mockneck, red
GooseHinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:03 AM   #1909
Royle Bluntson
veteran
 
Royle Bluntson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Porkroll state
Posts: 3,064
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Looking to add a PM Grind 56 with my 64 degree..really liking that club over my mack daddy forged for some reason.

Dicks/callaway has em new for $159..

Walmart is selling it for $109...can I trust the walmart brand version or is it a ****tier version?

May do a preowned on callaway but buying a used wedge sounds dirty
Royle Bluntson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:21 AM   #1910
ntnBO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,774
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royle Bluntson View Post
Looking to add a PM Grind 56 with my 64 degree..really liking that club over my mack daddy forged for some reason.

Dicks/callaway has em new for $159..

Walmart is selling it for $109...can I trust the walmart brand version or is it a ****tier version?

May do a preowned on callaway but buying a used wedge sounds dirty
All club manufacturers have what is called minimum advertised price(MAP) for clubs that are current in their line. It is against contract terms to advertise (and in many cases sell) clubs for less than that price. If caught, many times the manufacturer will quickly pull the ability to sell their clubs. Naturally, this is why all the big box stores sell clubs for the exact same price, it's simply the MAP number.

So using this information, I would extrapolate that the walmart version is not the real thing.
ntnBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:33 PM   #1911
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
38°, rain and wind gusts up to 25MPH. A perfect day for a long game fitting.
It wasn't awful since I was basically in a high tech garage. Carl's was much better than Miles of golf. Very thorough and it wasn't as exhausting because he took plenty of time in between shots to explain the track man data that was on the massive TV on the wall right in front of me so there were some built-in breaks. He pointed out some things with my swing and at times would explain why I was hitting the clubs I was hitting. They also emailed me the results.

One thing that ticked me off is that after he saw me hit my 4 and 5 irons he said he never would have put me in This combination. He suggested that I might want to adjust the clubs to, I think 2° flat? I can't remember exactly, but he said that if I get a lesson or 2 to come back and they can adjust my whole set of P790's for like $6 a club. He also asked if my intentions were to get a club to fit my swing now or if I was going to get lessons to overhaul my swing or just modify some things. I'm self taught. He said he wouldn't want me to spend a lot of money and then adjust my swing and have to buy all brand-new clubs. I told him I wasn't going to overhaul anything that I wanted something that would still work if I improve my swing. He said this would work and if we needed to make any adjustments that I could email him and he would tell me how to adjust the club if necessary. I was awfully happy with the experience here.

Last year I was fit for my irons at the end of the season and this fitting for the long game is after I've only played one round on the year. I don't know if that has to do with anything or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnBO View Post
Sounds good. Enjoy!


Stock driver prices of the big four not including tax is $549,$529,$499,$499. Typically carbon composite heads are too spinny and those are the two most expensive.

Consider this alternative. Get the Ping G400 Max driver for $399, then you've got room for a much better shaft like the two I mentioned in the low $200's.

What difference will it make if you get a $549 head if the shaft to attach it to sucks for you?
My 8.5° old Taylor made driver was:
ball speed: 138.7
launch angle: 10.2
carry: 207.7 (pretty pathetic since I hit my 4 iron 195 last weekend on the course). My club path was -12.7 and essentially the best I fared was on the driver I purchased -10.1. Obviously that's a problem that needs to work out and I think I can fix it.

Next I tried a Cobra F9, Taylormade M6, D‐Type, Hzrdus Black 63, followed by Cobra F9, Tensei Pro Orange 60, Taylormade M5, Hzrdus Black 63. Spin rate was 4500 on the low end and 5668 on the high end.

I told him about the Ping combo you suggested when I first met him. I told him ahead of time I wanted to try that so I wouldn't forget. The next club he said, "Here's what that guy on the internet recommended" in what I took to be a half smart assed way. I didn't mind. I laughed.
Ping G400 MAX, Devotion
ball speed: 142.2
launch angle: 13.0
Spin Rate; 4156
carry: 216.5

It felt better than anything else I hit so far so I was pretty happy with it.

Finally he set me up w/ the driver that I bought:

Model: Epic Flash SubZero
Loft: 9°
Setting: -1/D, weight set to full draw
Shaft: Evenflow Blue 65
Flex: 6.0
Length: 45"
Grip: Tour Velvet 360 Standard


Ball speed: 143
launch angle: 12.5
spin rate: 3083
carry: 228.5

I also purchased:

Fairway Wood
RH
Make: Callaway
Model: Epic Flash SubZero
Loft: 3+ & 5 Wood
Setting: -1/D on both
Shaft: Evenflow Blue 75
Flex: 6.0
Length: -1/2" on both
Grip: Tour Velvet 360 Standard


Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
That would be fine. I think they've still got some in their store. I'll ask him to build that for me and see how it goes.

I had a fitting with TaylorMade a few weeks ago. It was at demo days, so it wasn't that hands on and it was only TaylorMade. While he supposedly found the driver for me (M5), I'm still going to get a more thorough fitting. I was planning on bringing in the info below this weekend, but I think I shouldn't try to lead them in any direction. It was the first time I hit a ball all year. It was 43, rainy and cold so I think I can do better. He also thought I could go lower than 9°

Hand :*RH

Loft :*9

Sleeve Adjustment :*Standard

Front Track :*Neutral

Back Track :*Not Used

SHAFT

Vendor :*Aldila

Model :*Rogue Silver 70

Flex :*S

Tipping Adjustment :*Standard

Length Adjustment :*Standard

Material :*N/A


Average ball speed: 147.8
Average launch angle: 15.4
Average landing angle: -44.4
Average Backspin: 3282.3
Peak height: 36.7 ( sure seemed high!)
Carry: 229.5
Distance total:241.8
This was from 2 weeks ago at 9°. A day after I emailed the TaylorMade rep and he agreed that I would benefit from a lower loft. I forgot to show this data to the guy yesterday. Now I'm wondering if this club would perform better than the one I purchased if we set it to 8°? Any guesses? I emailed the fitter from yesterday to see what he thinks and if I should come out and try that setup and compare it.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:38 PM   #1912
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
This was from 2 weeks ago at 9°. A day after I emailed the TaylorMade rep and he agreed that I would benefit from a lower loft. I forgot to show this data to the guy yesterday. Now I'm wondering if this club would perform better than the one I purchased if we set it to 8°? Any guesses? I emailed the fitter from yesterday to see what he thinks and if I should come out and try that setup and compare it.
He answered my question already about the TaylorMade vs. Callaway and said that:

We hit the M5 during the fitting. It didn't produce the results that the Callaway did.

The problem with the Taylormade drivers is when you lower the loft, you open the face. For someone like you who misses it right, it's only going to make that shot worse. I would no recommend that type of setup for you.

So there we go!
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:10 PM   #1913
ntnBO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,774
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
Finally he set me up w/ the driver that I bought:

Model: Epic Flash SubZero
Loft: 9°
Setting: -1/D, weight set to full draw
Shaft: Evenflow Blue 65
Flex: 6.0
Length: 45"
Grip: Tour Velvet 360 Standard


Ball speed: 143
launch angle: 12.5
spin rate: 3083
carry: 228.5
Numbers seem to be better. The good thing about the Callaway adapter is that you don't open or close the face when adjusting it. Also means that if you get the shaft SST Pured you don't take it out of alignment if you adjust.

What other shafts did you try in the Epic Flash SZ?

This guy from the internet wasn't saying that the Devotion was the answer, just giving you an example of a way to get an mid priced upgraded shaft in a great head for around the same price of a new driver.
ntnBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:13 PM   #1914
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnBO View Post
Numbers seem to be better. The good thing about the Callaway adapter is that you don't open or close the face when adjusting it. Also means that if you get the shaft SST Pured you don't take it out of alignment if you adjust.

What other shafts did you try in the Epic Flash SZ?

This guy from the internet wasn't saying that the Devotion was the answer, just giving you an example of a way to get an mid priced upgraded shaft in a great head for around the same price of a new driver.
Hahaha. No, I know. That was my point to him also. I told him not to be afraid to think outside the box and let's make sure all options are available. I was hoping he wouldn't follow any sort of playbook like, perhaps Miles did. After I said that I let him do his thing.

Unfortunately, in looking at the report it appears that we moved on to 3W and I only tried the one shaft. I don't know why that is and I don't know enough to know why that would be ☹️. I remember him saying it looks like we found a good one and I saw that the numbers looks better plus everything look better on the range, so I was happy. I never wondered if it could be improved even further.

I'm going to have to Google SST pureing.

I tried 2 shafts in the 3W and 1 in the 5W. I was kind of tired when I got to the 5W. Maybe my 1.5 hours was up so he didn't try more shafts.

Last edited by otter; 04-15-2019 at 10:24 PM.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:25 PM   #1915
ntnBO
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,774
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
Hahaha. No, I know. That was my point to him also. I told him not to be afraid to think outside the box and let's make sure all options are available. I was hoping he wouldn't follow any sort of playbook like, perhaps Miles did. After I said that I let him do his thing.

Unfortunately, in looking at the report it appears that we moved on to 3W and I only tried the one shaft. I don't know why that is and I don't know enough to know why that would be ☹️. I remember him saying it looks like we found a good one, so I was happy we did.

I'm going to have to Google SST pureing.

I tried 2 shafts in the 3W and 1 in the 5W. I was kind of tired when I got to the 5W. Maybe my 1.5 hours was up so he didn't try more shafts.
It's pretty standard that once you find the perfect driver shaft, then the fairway wood shafts are in the same family, just perhaps 10 grams heavier. And that's what happened with you.

This way all the woods feel and react the same way.

Admittedly, I do it a little different because I want different things from my woods. My driver has a little more loft, but a low launch shaft to get the ball up quick and then bore. Have the same shaft 10 grams heavier in my 3W because I want a bullet from the fairway or something I can get out there off the tee. But in my 5W I want a high launch, low spin shaft than can hold a green from 230 or so. Same with my hybrid from 210ish. So in those I have a different model shaft but from the same manufacturer. And each shaft is ~10 grams heavier than the previous so my hybrid shaft is in the mid 80's while the driver is in the mid 50's. This way the feel is similar, but they do different things.
ntnBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:00 PM   #1916
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnBO View Post
It's pretty standard that once you find the perfect driver shaft, then the fairway wood shafts are in the same family, just perhaps 10 grams heavier. And that's what happened with you.

This way all the woods feel and react the same way.

Admittedly, I do it a little different because I want different things from my woods. My driver has a little more loft, but a low launch shaft to get the ball up quick and then bore. Have the same shaft 10 grams heavier in my 3W because I want a bullet from the fairway or something I can get out there off the tee. But in my 5W I want a high launch, low spin shaft than can hold a green from 230 or so. Same with my hybrid from 210ish. So in those I have a different model shaft but from the same manufacturer. And each shaft is ~10 grams heavier than the previous so my hybrid shaft is in the mid 80's while the driver is in the mid 50's. This way the feel is similar, but they do different things.
It's sure interesting learning about all this. Thanks.

That reminds me that I didn't hit a hybrid, but that's fine with me. He basically said that it probably wouldn't be a good club because of the spin rates he saw from me.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:13 PM   #1917
scottc25
veteran
 
scottc25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: TPA
Posts: 3,408
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

TaylorMade GAPR Low - 2 iron w/ Tensei White 90g hybrid shaft.

scottc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:41 PM   #1918
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

5,000 damn posts and I don't know how to insert an image. How do you do it? I received a custom made putter today that wasn't in very good shape
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:43 PM   #1919
scottc25
veteran
 
scottc25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: TPA
Posts: 3,408
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

I looked before you edited too, lol.

I always upload to imgur and then copy the bb code and drop it in here.
scottc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:41 PM   #1920
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottc25 View Post
I looked before you edited too, lol.

I always upload to imgur and then copy the bb code and drop it in here.
Thanks!

It ended up being a link, but that's better than nothing!

Last edited by otter; 04-19-2019 at 04:53 PM.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:51 PM   #1921
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
I went to club Champion and was fit for a putter. Going in I thought I'd like to check out a Cameron or TaylorMade, but I didn't even hit one of those and that is fine with me. I told him that I didn't care what I got and was going to go with his recommendation based on my swing.

It was between a Ping and some ugly putter with a red dot and black lower shaft. Can't recall the brand. I Couldn't stand the look and feel and ended up with the Ping Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum and they're adding a sight line. I hit both equally well.

I was really happy with the experience. It turns out my 25 year old putter was something no one there had ever seen before.
While I was very happy w/ my putter fitting at Club Champion, I was very unhappy with their manufacturing. You know how it is when you're expecting your club(s). You are looking out the window all day and checking the tracking information to see when it will arrive.

Today it arrived and it looks awful. I'm so bummed. I had them add the sight line on the top and it looks like it was done by a 6 year old with a magic marker. On top of that the color isn't uniform either:

[IMG]https://imgur.com/Zi6YabT[/IMG]

There is some kind of defect that looks like glue, but it's not and it won't wipe off. It's part of the club:

https://imgur.com/oXtTlDL

On top of that the bottom is scratched:

https://imgur.com/gWoJtdR

I emailed them and expressed my extreme displeasure and then called them. They said it's being forwarded to the regional manager and he will be calling me. I would assume they'll have to build a new one and I'll send them this.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 06:01 PM   #1922
scottc25
veteran
 
scottc25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: TPA
Posts: 3,408
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

That's a ****ing horrible job. Hope everything works out.
scottc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 09:37 PM   #1923
campfirewest
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
campfirewest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,390
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

They should take care of it for you.
campfirewest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:17 PM   #1924
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottc25 View Post
That's a ****ing horrible job. Hope everything works out.
Thanks. I don't know how that got out the door!





Quote:
Originally Posted by campfirewest View Post
They should take care of it for you.
I'm hopeful, although the manager never called back. Maybe he was busy. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I hear club champion has a good reputation nationwide.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 01:22 PM   #1925
otter
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,108
Re: What golf gear did you buy today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
Thanks. I don't know how that got out the door!







I'm hopeful, although the manager never called back. Maybe he was busy. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I hear club champion has a good reputation nationwide.
They're going to build and ship a new one next week. They said to do whatever I wanted with this one. If I wanted to resell it, go ahead. We'll see how it turns out next week.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online