Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread

03-28-2013 , 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucksandgravs
Some tournaments have better competition. Correct.

Those tournaments are still not harder to win than a major.
You sir fail at simple logic. Just wow LOLOLOL
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakYaNeck
+1

Mucksandgrav who has had a better career? Luke Donald with no major or Todd Hamilton the 1 major wonder? Its all about majors right? Surely it has to be Hamilton
Ide say hamilton was at one point, mentally tougher than Luke and thats why he has a major and Luke doesn't.
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucksandgravs
Ide say hamilton was at one point, mentally tougher than Luke and thats why he has a major and Luke doesn't.
Lol now I fully just believe your trolling. Im not sure you can argue in any way Hamilton does something better than Luke. Wouldnt even say hes mentally tougher at all. Did you not see Luke need a win at Disney and rattle off 6 straight birdies on the back 9 to take down the money title? We must live on a different planet when it comes to golf
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakYaNeck
Ok change the major. Lets say the PGA, not as much prestige with that one imo. Do you still feel the same?
Lol yes
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 11:57 AM
OK seriously onto ignore...
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 11:58 AM
Yeah Mucksandgrav you have definitely become the worst poster/Tiger troll in the golf forum hands down. Your ability to not understand simple logic really clouds your judgement on alot of things
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 12:17 PM
Isn't this fun?
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakYaNeck
Yeah Mucksandgrav you have definitely become the worst poster/Tiger troll in the golf forum hands down. Your ability to not understand simple logic really clouds your judgement on alot of things
Ccl. Keep thinking a pga tourament win is equivelent to winning a major.
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakYaNeck
Yeah Mucksandgrav you have definitely become the worst poster/Tiger troll in the golf forum hands down. Your ability to not understand simple logic really clouds your judgement on alot of things
I'm sorry not everyone agrees with your logic. I know it hurts your feelings, but you'll be fine.
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 12:21 PM
No not really
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucksandgravs
Ccl. Keep thinking a pga tourament win is equivelent to winning a major.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucksandgravs
I'm sorry not everyone agrees with your logic. I know it hurts your feelings, but you'll be fine.
WGC events tend to have better fields, fact. Unarguable. One can definitely make a case. Im not going to but the fact that you cant comprehend that tougher fields may mean tougher to win makes it pointless to argue with you

And no not really, no one is agreeing with you
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakYaNeck
Lol now I fully just believe your trolling. Im not sure you can argue in any way Hamilton does something better than Luke. Wouldnt even say hes mentally tougher at all. Did you not see Luke need a win at Disney and rattle off 6 straight birdies on the back 9 to take down the money title? We must live on a different planet when it comes to golf
6 in a row at Disney to win the money title vs a weak field compares to winning a major championship?

Honest question...Why do you think guys put the most pressure on themselves to win majors?
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucksandgravs
6 in a row at Disney to win the money title vs a weak field compares to winning a major championship?

Honest question...Why do you think guys put the most pressure on themselves to win majors?
Just pointing out that Luke Donald is the better player no questions asked. Major or not. And field strength shouldnt matter to you since we have already proven majors dont have the strongest fields but you cant wrap your head around that. You cant use field strength to only better your argument and then ignore it when it kills your argument
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 12:41 PM
BYN, put him on ignore. We all know you are right. Ignore him and be done with it.

Change of subject to the Shell Houston Open.
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakYaNeck
WGC events tend to have better fields, fact. Unarguable. One can definitely make a case. Im not going to but the fact that you cant comprehend that tougher fields may mean tougher to win makes it pointless to argue with you

And no not really, no one is agreeing with you
I'm not dumb bro, I get what you're saying. The tougher the field, the more difficult it is to win. I agree with this for any non major, but when you start comparing a win at a WGCament to winning ANY major, I firmly disagree. Theres more that goes into it than just field size/quality.
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucksandgravs
I'm not dumb bro, I get what you're saying. The tougher the field, the more difficult it is to win. I agree with this for any non major, but when you start comparing a win at a WGCament to winning ANY major, I firmly disagree. Theres more that goes into it than just field size/quality.
Well that is your opinion but with the poor attempts at arguments you are trying to make about literally everything, something is going on where your understanding of basic logic is seriously flawed.

Says who? O right says you where only you can make the rules for your argument. Yes Im playing devils advocate here because anytime we say that there is more than just majors that go into GOAT, you say lol no.

You are just becoming more of a hypocrite with each post
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakYaNeck
Well that is your opinion but with the poor attempts at arguments you are trying to make about literally everything, something is going on where your understanding of basic logic is seriously flawed.

Says who? O right says you where only you can make the rules for your argument. Yes Im playing devils advocate here because anytime we say that there is more than just majors that go into GOAT, you say lol no.

You are just becoming more of a hypocrite with each post
Whose to say field size/ability is the measuring tool?
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucksandgravs
Whose to say field size/ability is the measuring tool?
For what? GOAT? The guys on the Tiger side, myself included, have provided far more evidence and far more arguments than just field size/ability. The only argument the Jack guys have provided is 18>14

Also there is no "THE" measuring tool in golf. There are multiple measuring tools. You are so caught up on there being only 1 measuring tool when determining anything golf related and its just not the case
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakYaNeck
For what? GOAT? The guys on the Tiger side, myself included, have provided far more evidence and far more arguments than just field size/ability. The only argument the Jack guys have provided is 18>14

Also there is no "THE" measuring tool in golf. There are multiple measuring tools. You are so caught up on there being only 1 measuring tool when determining anything golf related and its just not the case
Alright dude. I don't think performance in major championships are the only thing that goes into it, but it is the most valuable and important statistic when it comes to greatness. Would you agree?
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucksandgravs
Alright dude. I don't think performance in major championships are the only thing that goes into it, but it is the most valuable and important statistic when it comes to greatness. Would you agree?
Yes you do. You ignore all other arguments. It is one of many important statistics for sure. Out of all the statistics yeah I guess you can say its the most important however when Tiger is crushing Jack in 9 of 10 statistical categories including more wins in tourneys with harder fields I think that makes up for not having those 4 majors right now (BO would say only 3 behind) when its also inevitable that hes going to get them.
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucksandgravs
I'm not dumb bro...
Could we get a new thread to argue this specific point please.
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 02:52 PM
Well I think it's firmly decided that Tiger is the GOAT. Great argument, guys.
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 02:59 PM
Rory confirmed finished.
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 03:09 PM
Rory hates making par
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote
03-28-2013 , 03:14 PM
A kid who was 1 or 2 years behind me in the Clemson PGM got into this event by winning the Texas PGA last year. Interested to see how he does. Clayton Wonnell is his name.
Official 2013 PGA Tour FEDEX CUP Discussion Thread Quote

      
m