Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Travel A place to discuss and learn about traveling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2017, 10:27 PM   #376
piepounder
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,257
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ist Das Crazyboi View Post
^^ So I'm in Bali and can't play on any site. Only response from party so far has been the old uninstall/re-install option....

Can't even get on to the websites whether on 3g or any wifi.

So has it just been totally restricted lately? Thinking of moving on which really sucks.
Did you get the pokersites working?

anyone else having problems with pokersites lately?

I assume vpn would work if its a carrier block, which happens elsewhere. in viet 888 is blocked by viettel if I remember correctly. vpn worked fine
piepounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 07:15 AM   #377
gruja_machko
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 11
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Yo yo
Me and my buddies are going to Bali next week and i've been wondering what is best practical advice about setting up a playing station because i dont want to risk and bring my display with me.

Is there any amazonish, ebayish market there where i can buy stuff, i dont have a problem even if it is used gear, that would probably even suit me more since i will use it only for a two month period.

Also any other advices and tips would be awesome (i am still reading this topic so hopefully i will find out more :> )
gruja_machko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 07:33 AM   #378
Ist Das Crazyboi
journeyman
 
Ist Das Crazyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 302
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by piepounder View Post
Did you get the pokersites working?

anyone else having problems with pokersites lately?

I assume vpn would work if its a carrier block, which happens elsewhere. in viet 888 is blocked by viettel if I remember correctly. vpn worked fine
Sorry for late reply!

No I decided to leave earlier than planned due to this.
Ist Das Crazyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 10:12 PM   #379
lol69
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,258
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruja_machko View Post
Yo yo
Me and my buddies are going to Bali next week and i've been wondering what is best practical advice about setting up a playing station because i dont want to risk and bring my display with me.

Is there any amazonish, ebayish market there where i can buy stuff, i dont have a problem even if it is used gear, that would probably even suit me more since i will use it only for a two month period.

Also any other advices and tips would be awesome (i am still reading this topic so hopefully i will find out more :> )
i think you're better off buying a used monitor from home and bringing it with you. if you're questioned just tell them you play video games.
lol69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 10:26 PM   #380
TimStone
See my staking forum thread
 
TimStone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all across Asia
Posts: 7,666
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

can try fb group "bali buy and sell" or something like that.
TimStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 12:14 AM   #381
Mr.DjiSamSoe
adept
 
Mr.DjiSamSoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: IndONEsia
Posts: 860
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruja_machko View Post
Yo yo
Me and my buddies are going to Bali next week and i've been wondering what is best practical advice about setting up a playing station because i dont want to risk and bring my display with me.

Is there any amazonish, ebayish market there where i can buy stuff, i dont have a problem even if it is used gear, that would probably even suit me more since i will use it only for a two month period.

Also any other advices and tips would be awesome (i am still reading this topic so hopefully i will find out more :> )
Try the FB group that other guy tell you and www baliadvertiser.biz

Regarding PokerStars,it works just fine in Indonesia (me in Jakarta)

Amazonish/Ebayish - Tokopedia.com , Bukalapak.com (they sell new/used)

Good luck and hope you enjoy Bali (Indonesia) feel free to PM me if there's more questions, I've been living there for 2 years in 2013

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using 2+2 Forums
Mr.DjiSamSoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:57 PM   #382
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,059
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Hey guys, looking for long term stay in Indonesia. Any tips/loop hole for visa?
LonelyBox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:06 AM   #383
Mr.DjiSamSoe
adept
 
Mr.DjiSamSoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: IndONEsia
Posts: 860
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyBox View Post
Hey guys, looking for long term stay in Indonesia. Any tips/loop hole for visa?
There's no loophole regarding Visa..for certain country,using VOA you can extend 30 more days (60 days total)
Or..try applying for social visa (but the requirements is bit hassle,or you can try using business Visa,with fake job etc arrange by agent here, more money and hussle lol

Try check : http://www.imigrasi.go.id/index.php/...kunjungan_visa

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using 2+2 Forums
Mr.DjiSamSoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:43 AM   #384
boliver
see my staking thread
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Catch me if ya can!
Posts: 2,600
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

I just went in for 60 day visa. I have an agent who says she can extend for me (not sure if its every month or every other month), so that I get 6 months at a time.

Does partypoker work again in Indo by chance? Was there 6 months ago and it did not, in which case I should clear out that account.
boliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:58 AM   #385
chopstick
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
chopstick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: where the weather suits my clothes
Posts: 8,479
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

You should be able to get the six month social visa pretty easily.
chopstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:44 AM   #386
Mr.DjiSamSoe
adept
 
Mr.DjiSamSoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: IndONEsia
Posts: 860
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

You should ask party support 888 don't work/accept player from here..
If party support say no problem,u can use VPN

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using 2+2 Forums
Mr.DjiSamSoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:45 AM   #387
Mr.DjiSamSoe
adept
 
Mr.DjiSamSoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: IndONEsia
Posts: 860
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopstick View Post
You should be able to get the six month social visa pretty easily.
Nope..unless u have agent/friend here that take care that

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using 2+2 Forums
Mr.DjiSamSoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 06:47 AM   #388
chopstick
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
chopstick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: where the weather suits my clothes
Posts: 8,479
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Yeah he needs an agent for it of course, but with an agent it's quite easy. Apologies for not being more clear.
chopstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:23 AM   #389
Mr.DjiSamSoe
adept
 
Mr.DjiSamSoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: IndONEsia
Posts: 860
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopstick View Post
Yeah he needs an agent for it of course, but with an agent it's quite easy. Apologies for not being more clear.
Also,what I am trying to say is.. Indonesian immigration is a bit tighter nowdays(esp in capital and big cities)..I should know,I have many immigration friends

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using 2+2 Forums
Mr.DjiSamSoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 02:54 AM   #390
boliver
see my staking thread
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Catch me if ya can!
Posts: 2,600
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Costing approximately US$60 in 2018 depending on where you apply, it allows you an initial stay of 60 days, then is extendable every 30 days for about US$25, up to a maximum stay of six months without having to leave Indonesia. It is a single entry visa.

ended up getting this, and yep I have an agent who said she will take care of the monthly extensions for me. cool

from party support:

Valeri [1:50:32 PM]
Yes, you can play from Indonesia.

So I guess worst case and what I should have maybe done last time is just figure out how to VPN it. I don't need to play, just use party to transfer money to others
boliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 06:06 AM   #391
Mr.DjiSamSoe
adept
 
Mr.DjiSamSoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: IndONEsia
Posts: 860
Re: Indonesia & Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliver View Post
Costing approximately US$60 in 2018 depending on where you apply, it allows you an initial stay of 60 days, then is extendable every 30 days for about US$25, up to a maximum stay of six months without having to leave Indonesia. It is a single entry visa.

ended up getting this, and yep I have an agent who said she will take care of the monthly extensions for me. cool

from party support:

Valeri [1:50:32 PM]
Yes, you can play from Indonesia.

So I guess worst case and what I should have maybe done last time is just figure out how to VPN it. I don't need to play, just use party to transfer money to others
Nice,good to hear it..I always try to promote Indonesia being a place to grind, besides Thailand..but the visa thing is a hassle for foreigners to stay long term here

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using 2+2 Forums
Mr.DjiSamSoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online