Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Travel A place to discuss and learn about traveling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2017, 07:22 AM   #1401
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,344
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

More often with Filipinas I get hit up for a 'loan' after sex, they're less likely to offer to chip in for any costs even something small on a date as a token thing, there's a bit more entitlement / expecting a handout, they more often ask for gifts, overall a bit less shame when it comes to that stuff. That matches k2d's experience and what pooter was saying about it being a beggar culture.

Mostly the trashy sluts and hookers of course, but that's who I'm banging for fun, I don't mind it. Just saying in that sense they could actually be said to be more materialistic... clothes and image aren't the only form, arguably only money is

It's really easy to fit in the 'stylish foreigner' box in thailand, clothes are very cheap in malls here. Drop under $50 in H&M on some white vans, navy blue skinny jeans, slimfit white t shirt, have a wash shave and haircut, and you're in.

Then you can manipulate their image-consciousness. They like showing off that they have foreign friends if you look good. They love it when their friends ask oh does he have a big dick.

So basically you put a bit of effort in and it pays dividends, you can take advantage of the way they think. Whereas Phils is more similar to parts of the US or South America where you can just dress super casual shorts and flip flops, baseball jersey, it doesn't matter, only money matters, and if you look good it's just a small bonus or people even start thinking you're gay

You'll see filipinas banging really disgusting guys, a bit more often than in thailand. They just care less, and care less about themselves, in their dress/hygiene, you'll get girls not wanting to shower more often, bad teeth/breath, etc. Not all the time but a bit more often

Last edited by jspill; 07-15-2017 at 07:28 AM.
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:24 AM   #1402
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,344
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikmassy View Post
^ To say 95% of the population are Buddhists, it sure seems they are super superficial. I am quite surprised to hear this, it sounds complete nonsense tbh but then again I haven't got any evidence to support my case.
They see outward appearance as a reflection of internal merit, like if their clothes and grooming are all looking good that makes them a good person too in their mind, and they want to be seen as good / worry a lot about what others think about them
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:38 AM   #1403
eishundo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 95
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikmassy View Post
^ To say 95% of the population are Buddhists, it sure seems they are super superficial. I am quite surprised to hear this, it sounds complete nonsense tbh but then again I haven't got any evidence to support my case.
thais are some of the most superficial and shallow people on this planet
you can see this everywhere

from broke as **** thais who live in a tin shack but drive a huge truck (all bought on credit of course)
to all those fancy looking condos that are falling apart inside because of zero upkeep and terrible craftsmanship
women all dolled up in high heels and miniskirts, stepping over trash and rats in the streets

this country is all style no substance
eishundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:17 AM   #1404
Pooter
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Pooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BitMexing dis behatch
Posts: 6,907
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

When you see a really clean, well dressed lady you are more likely to think she has a clean, tidy, well kept pussy worthy of licking.

They think the same about men.

So when you look, rough unwashed, stinky and grimy, that's how they subconsciously imagine your D and why they don't want to suck it for free/or for 'small money'.


lol **** me having to explain to grown men that have manged to make it into their 20's/30's that looking and being clean is a life advantage. It's like telling a 5 year old to brush their teeth. Man up FFS.
Pooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:34 AM   #1405
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,799
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

lol @ filipinas arguably being more materialistic than thais because they have a begging culture

man jspill, i dont understand how you can be so level headed in just about every other debate, but when it comes to a thai phils convo you can come up with any way to swing it in thailands favor
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:47 AM   #1406
Info Shove
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: IG
Posts: 1,290
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspill View Post
More often with Filipinas I get hit up for a 'loan' after sex, they're less likely to offer to chip in for any costs even something small on a date as a token thing, there's a bit more entitlement / expecting a handout, they more often ask for gifts, overall a bit less shame when it comes to that stuff. That matches k2d's experience and what pooter was saying about it being a beggar culture.

Mostly the trashy sluts and hookers of course, but that's who I'm banging for fun, I don't mind it. Just saying in that sense they could actually be said to be more materialistic... clothes and image aren't the only form, arguably only money is

It's really easy to fit in the 'stylish foreigner' box in thailand, clothes are very cheap in malls here. Drop under $50 in H&M on some white vans, navy blue skinny jeans, slimfit white t shirt, have a wash shave and haircut, and you're in.

Then you can manipulate their image-consciousness. They like showing off that they have foreign friends if you look good. They love it when their friends ask oh does he have a big dick.

So basically you put a bit of effort in and it pays dividends, you can take advantage of the way they think. Whereas Phils is more similar to parts of the US or South America where you can just dress super casual shorts and flip flops, baseball jersey, it doesn't matter, only money matters, and if you look good it's just a small bonus or people even start thinking you're gay

You'll see filipinas banging really disgusting guys, a bit more often than in thailand. They just care less, and care less about themselves, in their dress/hygiene, you'll get girls not wanting to shower more often, bad teeth/breath, etc. Not all the time but a bit more often
Damn you're making me think twice about leaving my gf who's the opposite of how you're describing Filipinas. Tomorrow we're going to the cinema where we will split the bill as usual and if I wore a 1.5 day old shirt she would probably notice.

We're not going tonight because she's an hour late and still hasn't showed up at my place so at least she's remaining faithful to Filipino flakiness.
Info Shove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:52 AM   #1407
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,252
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

From what we know of your situation and personality, leaving your gf is the worst move you could do.
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 09:39 AM   #1408
Fossilkid93
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Fossilkid93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Puerto Vallarta
Posts: 12,195
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyBox View Post
From what we know of your situation and personality, leaving your gf is the worst move you could do.
Don't really think there's a great solution here. It's obviously going nowhere with the gf, and will eventually end, but then he doesn't seem like the type to sleep around a bunch either.

Seems like he wants a LTR, which is fine, but he needs to really work on his life situation to have any chance of attracting the type of gf he wants. Stop being so lazy, get the finances in order, get in shape, etc.
Fossilkid93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:09 AM   #1409
Bluegrassplayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bluegrassplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: China
Posts: 36,563
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

I disagree with the notion that "being materialistic ultimately comes down to asking for money"

A lot of the "begging" in Philippines is actually to provide a basic living quality for themselves and family. This is especially prevalent due to the culture of having kids young and abortions being outlawed. That is not the same as working hard to buy the latest fashion trend.


Going to start moving the Thailand talk to the Thailand thread.
Bluegrassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 11:03 AM   #1410
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,344
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick2dante View Post
lol @ filipinas arguably being more materialistic than thais because they have a begging culture

man jspill, i dont understand how you can be so level headed in just about every other debate, but when it comes to a thai phils convo you can come up with any way to swing it in thailands favor
nah i said both are great and to spend time in both. ive spent longer in phils than u in tl

u did lots of rants and blog posts on thais being 'dragon bitches'. and i didnt mention boots earlier but u bring that up as a strawman. so if anyone isnt level headed...
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 11:29 AM   #1411
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,252
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Ye what's up with the boots story?
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 11:42 AM   #1412
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,344
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

see lonelybox doesnt even know and he reads a lot
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:17 PM   #1413
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,799
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

you just tried to argue that filipinos are more materialistic than thais because they dont offer to pay for dinner on a date, all the while saying that thai people will be nicer to you if you dress well but they dont value materialistic things?

filipinas do have a begging culture, its not about being materialistic, its about being poor and being raised to think that begging is ok, if they were hoarding the money saved to buy fancy stuff it would be a different story but that isnt the case

the boots thing isnt a strawman, you just said 20 posts ago that you need to dress better in thailand and it opens more doors for you........

society A doesn't care that you dress nice and spend money on nice clothes and will treat you kindly either way

society B will only treat you nicer if you wear nice clothes

this ain't rocket science, if this wasn't a thai phils thing it wouldnt be hard for you to realize this.....
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:23 PM   #1414
Pooter
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Pooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BitMexing dis behatch
Posts: 6,907
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

All it shows is that;

Society A will take anyone for any chance that they might get helped out of poverty (and i don't blame them for it one bit)

And society B is more developed and choose partners based on their own perceived standards. i.e not dating/banging down the social scale etc..

Two massive generalizations sure and we can all find example to the contrary.

However if you want a better hit rate in B play the game better even if it means spending 100$ on a few new items that might get you hotter chicks for free.

The Thai materiel thing is greatest in bkk, patts, phuket etc and could almost be a different countries to the rest of it.

So a well to do middle class thai girl will see you just as she see's some busto thai motorcye taxi rider. Low dirty and not someone to be getting involved with, as you could potentially be the father of their offspring.
Pooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:42 PM   #1415
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,799
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

why are you guys so focused on only the dating and sex angle here, the materialistic and better treatment stretches a lot further then just that
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:52 PM   #1416
Pooter
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Pooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BitMexing dis behatch
Posts: 6,907
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

In PI they are brainwashed into being fake American nice, so your'e not really being treated better in any genuine way.

If your happy working in Jollie Bees for 10c an hour, you're either a moron or a liar and I don't want to make friends with either.
Pooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:01 PM   #1417
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,799
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

but the land of smiles is known to be very genuine

Last edited by kick2dante; 07-15-2017 at 01:03 PM. Reason: sorry land of smiles only applies if your clothes cost over $50 but they aren't materialistic
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:06 PM   #1418
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,252
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

You can buy a lot of clothes with $50 at uniqlo
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:21 PM   #1419
Bluegrassplayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bluegrassplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: China
Posts: 36,563
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Yeah quite a bit of ridiculousness there. Filipinos are easily one of the most (maybe the most) fun living and happy people in the world. "fake american nice" sounds like a dumb britishism and it isn't even true.

Filipinos are genuinely fun loving, and if they are just acting that way to get money out of you then it's probably because you're a miserable person or you look like a sucker and have attracted that group of people to yourself.

There's also a pretty big misconception of what a prostitution agreement is in the Philippines. In the Philippines this is often **** first then "beg" or ask for money later. What's happening here is a good ole dose of Christian guilt. No you didn't manage to bang some girl by chatting to her for 5 minutes on a social app and then meeting at your place and unzipping your pants. You engaged in prostitution but the girl, unlike in other cultures, is trying to removing herself from that interaction (weakly imo but it is what it is) by saying that the sex happened naturally, and now she's just asking for money because she's a nice person and you're a nice person... and maybe the sex might have something to do with it but not really because that's likely a sin, but kinda sorta but not really.

It's a lot of mental gymnastics on their part but it's still just prostitution. If you want to see what an organic, real relationship is, look no further than info shove.
Bluegrassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:37 PM   #1420
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,252
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

If your girl ask you money instaead of threatening you to cut your dong, it's not an organic real relationship
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 03:20 PM   #1421
Pooter
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Pooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BitMexing dis behatch
Posts: 6,907
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Too easy.

I get the same for a brick just to speak breezy.
Pooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 04:58 PM   #1422
GonZo72
adept
 
GonZo72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 871
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Shove View Post
My GF doesn't suck my dick and usually just lays there doing nothing and after she cums sometimes even asks me when I'm gonna cum or "you need to cum now" - the worst thing and biggest turnoff I can imagine a girl to say during sex - but at the same time often says not so deep it hurts or she got to pee after 10 min. And then the cumming part is just ridiculous, part of the reason I came inside first time was because she said not in her mouth, not on her face, not on her boobs, not inside her, not there, not... WTF? I'm not gonna cum on the bed. Compare that to Stoner Girl who kept enjoying the sex for 2 x 30 min and wasn't just laying there but actually doing part of the work, didn't complain once about me going balls deep and who WANTED (she asked) to suck it and who wanted me to cum anywhere on her body I want (except inside, but **** happens).
Nothing wrong if at the beginning of a relationship a girl don't want to suck her bf's dick or don't want to take bf's load in her mouth. But in a LTR it's a red flag, you don't want to gf a girl like that.. A keeper is a girl who doesn't want but will changes her mind because she loves you and knows it's important for you, want to make you happy etc. Of course it works both ways.. The best is a girl who go from ''CIM?! Eww!!!!! No way!'' to a few months later ''why you didn't come in my mouth?'' looking at you with a sad face
GonZo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:38 PM   #1423
Info Shove
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: IG
Posts: 1,290
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonZo72 View Post
Nothing wrong if at the beginning of a relationship a girl don't want to suck her bf's dick or don't want to take bf's load in her mouth. But in a LTR it's a red flag, you don't want to gf a girl like that.. A keeper is a girl who doesn't want but will changes her mind because she loves you and knows it's important for you, want to make you happy etc. Of course it works both ways.. The best is a girl who go from ''CIM?! Eww!!!!! No way!'' to a few months later ''why you didn't come in my mouth?'' looking at you with a sad face
My GF's taboos are complicated/strange: Since our 2nd time she always takes CIM (while shoving dick deep in her mouth) without complaining, however she acts super grossed out from blowjobs or even touching the tip with her tongue. What's the ****ing difference? I'm guessing blowjobs make her feel too naughty and it may be a psychological thing.

Edit: Furthermore strange: She takes it in her mouth but not on her face. I thought most girls are the opposite.

Last edited by Info Shove; 07-15-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Info Shove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 06:40 PM   #1424
GonZo72
adept
 
GonZo72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 871
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

The difference is that she takes CIM without complaining even if she acts grossed out from BJs so that's a good sign. She needs time I guess. Taking a shower twice a day and having your dong clean and shaved it might help her feel more comfortable. Change your underwear everyday too, don't do like K2D wearing the same underwear for 7 days! lol
GonZo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 01:25 AM   #1425
bernie68
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 213
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

great reads all around ... reminds me of the personal sharings of K2d in his first thread...
what BGP writes about the tortuous mental gymnastics of local girls, strikes as closest to how I see it as well..

call me out, but I personally would NOT want a girl paying anything, or actually having any discretionary income of her own at all to be able to do so.. she ought to concentrate her time, effort and positive energy on what is important to her man and not have to worry about the material part of life, because she knows she can rely on her man for that.

as for OP, I think that unless he has made a sustainable huge leap in his income generating ability, he should extend his present situation of affordable housing and dedicated gf (and just guide her more on any improvement needed)
The marginal value of a 'better' girl experience vs the increased risk of having to go back to Germany is just not worth it at all

Last edited by bernie68; 07-16-2017 at 01:33 AM.
bernie68 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive