Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Travel A place to discuss and learn about traveling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2017, 01:21 PM   #1351
bernie68
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 213
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

enjoying being naughty <> a submissive but smart girl you can have an intellectual conversation (and development goals) with

choose one or the other; I favor the latter by far

you actually expect a girl to be knowledgeable about Mutti M culturally and genetically genociding what was once Europe ?

Last edited by bernie68; 07-11-2017 at 01:28 PM.
bernie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:50 PM   #1352
Dace
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Croatia
Posts: 790
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

try living in bgc, way better, open streets lots of greenery
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:27 PM   #1353
spets1
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 144
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

i loved cebu 5 years ago. Is mango square still open for nightlife? That place rocked. You could go there and leave with a new girl everytime if you got any game/looks. I once took two girls home and banged both of them, on different nights though
spets1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:02 PM   #1354
Info Shove
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: IG
Posts: 1,290
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie68 View Post
enjoying being naughty <> a submissive but smart girl you can have an intellectual conversation (and development goals) with

choose one or the other; I favor the latter by far
I don't expect her to be super naughty or smart enough to have actual intellectual conversation, but my gf is the nut low in both departments, way below average naughtiness and we can hardly have any conversation at all. I welcome any improvement in one or both departments. Or 3rd option she could be a Korean 8+/10 model looking type then I would be happy too even if she's dumb and boring in bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie68 View Post
you actually expect a girl to be knowledgeable about Mutti M culturally and genetically genociding what was once Europe ?
No, not at all I don't expect her to know any context of the words I asked. But she hasn't even once heard of any of those words in her life (not even Nazi? I asked you sure you have never heard the word Nazi and she said no, what's that) and doesn't know who's US president which all gives a rough idea how little we have to talk about. She's also a graduate in finance and didn't know what's 30% of 10k pesos.

It shouldn't be hard to improve that right? And if it is, I could always still try find a model type so hot that her brains don't matter, I would be more than happy with that

Last edited by Info Shove; 07-11-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Info Shove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:24 PM   #1355
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,343
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by spets1 View Post
i loved cebu 5 years ago. Is mango square still open for nightlife? That place rocked. You could go there and leave with a new girl everytime if you got any game/looks. I once took two girls home and banged both of them, on different nights though
The other discos are open but J Ave closed down, it had already gone downhill quite a lot recently, turning into just bitchy freelancers chasing koreans and asking 5k pesos, with the other clubs pretty dead. Now with J Ave gone I'd assume it's even worse.
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:07 PM   #1356
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,799
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

saw some pictures of mango and it looks to be pretty dead indeed, more than just J Ave is gone, only a few clubs remain, also hear they will all be gone soon as they are going to put up some outdoor shopping mall or something

as jspill said you really aren't going to be getting any beach or nature from cebu, if you want 1 girlfriend then id choose a smaller town with a beach or go to baguio for nature
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:00 AM   #1357
iLiveInAsia
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 453
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Shove View Post
My GF doesn't suck my dick and usually just lays there doing nothing and after she cums sometimes even asks me when I'm gonna cum or "you need to cum now" - the worst thing and biggest turnoff I can imagine a girl to say during sex - but at the same time often says not so deep it hurts or she got to pee after 10 min. And then the cumming part is just ridiculous, part of the reason I came inside first time was because she said not in her mouth, not on her face, not on her boobs, not inside her, not there, not... WTF? I'm not gonna cum on the bed. Compare that to Stoner Girl who kept enjoying the sex for 2 x 30 min and wasn't just laying there but actually doing part of the work, didn't complain once about me going balls deep and who WANTED (she asked) to suck it and who wanted me to cum anywhere on her body I want (except inside, but **** happens).
Welcome to the starfish experience, which is all too common in Asia.



You're unlikely to ever get white girl pornstar performance out of asian girls, but better girls are definitely out there.
iLiveInAsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:10 AM   #1358
Info Shove
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: IG
Posts: 1,290
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

The most interesting thing about Baguoi to me is the temperature due to its location in the mountains: 10°C cooler than Manila, a blessing! I miss going outside without being soaked in sweat within a few minutes which has been my experience in Manila for the past 5 months.

At this point I'm almost evenly 33% undecided between
  • Baguoi for nature and more liveable temperatures
  • Cebu for hot Korean English student girls
  • Some other city (not village) to have a beach within a 30 min jeepney ride (60 min if it's very nice). Any recommendations?

I still want to live in a city, just Manila was overkill.
Info Shove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:30 AM   #1359
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,252
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Good luck with the hot Korean English student
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:34 AM   #1360
sooraw
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 317
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Shove View Post
The most interesting thing about Baguoi to me is the temperature due to its location in the mountains: 10°C cooler than Manila, a blessing! I miss going outside without being soaked in sweat within a few minutes which has been my experience in Manila for the past 5 months.

At this point I'm almost evenly 33% undecided between
  • Baguoi for nature and more liveable temperatures
  • Cebu for hot Korean English student girls
  • Some other city (not village) to have a beach within a 30 min jeepney ride (60 min if it's very nice). Any recommendations?

I still want to live in a city, just Manila was overkill.
Baguio would be very boring to live in.
I would recommend that you try living on Boracay, good internet (way better than my 2500 php connection in BGC), cheap accommodation and the beach is on your door step.
sooraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:36 AM   #1361
BKKYOLO
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 570
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Shove View Post
The most interesting thing about Baguoi to me is the temperature due to its location in the mountains: 10°C cooler than Manila, a blessing! I miss going outside without being soaked in sweat within a few minutes which has been my experience in Manila for the past 5 months.

At this point I'm almost evenly 33% undecided between
  • Baguoi for nature and more liveable temperatures
  • Cebu for hot Korean English student girls
  • Some other city (not village) to have a beach within a 30 min jeepney ride (60 min if it's very nice). Any recommendations?

I still want to live in a city, just Manila was overkill.
Why don't you consider other countries ?
BKKYOLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:48 AM   #1362
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,252
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKKYOLO View Post
Why don't you consider other countries ?
Not sure if that's true, but might be why

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspill View Post
But you prob wanna use up your whole 3 year philippines visa first
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:50 PM   #1363
bubba07
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 95
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Well it is really good that Manny is still pissed off over Losing his fight in Australia, looks like this will turn into another Sh it fight.

Freddie Roach reckons Manny won't talk to him since the loss and hasn't paid him, Manny showing his pokers skills again ,obv taking advice from Leon. If you Lose Don't Pay. I had it same as 7 rounds to 5 in favour of the Queenslander. He had to knock him out to win as you cant expect to win a fight after starting so slowly and obv underestimating your Opponent,

After his last fight with Money he should have given it away as even Freddie reckons he cant beat the Younger Guys.
bubba07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:15 PM   #1364
Info Shove
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: IG
Posts: 1,290
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooraw View Post
Baguio would be very boring to live in.
I would recommend that you try living on Boracay, good internet (way better than my 2500 php connection in BGC), cheap accommodation and the beach is on your door step.
Looks beautiful except for the heaps of tourists on it and not many locals or expats to socialize with. I'd rather live in a big or medium-big city.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BKKYOLO View Post
Why don't you consider other countries ?
I do and if I really like a spot outside the Philippines I'll consider it but I'm worried about the language barrier. Not just girls but not even being able to talk to the cab driver or the cashier, often no one for days feels really lonely. I've been there before, in Argentina and rural areas of Greece without speaking the languages and 95% of locals not understanding English. It was bad.
Info Shove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:17 PM   #1365
samcx
Pooh-Bah
 
samcx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,280
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba07 View Post
Well it is really good that Manny is still pissed off over Losing his fight in Australia, looks like this will turn into another Sh it fight.

Freddie Roach reckons Manny won't talk to him since the loss and hasn't paid him, Manny showing his pokers skills again ,obv taking advice from Leon. If you Lose Don't Pay. I had it same as 7 rounds to 5 in favour of the Queenslander. He had to knock him out to win as you cant expect to win a fight after starting so slowly and obv underestimating your Opponent,

After his last fight with Money he should have given it away as even Freddie reckons he cant beat the Younger Guys.
WTF does that have to do with anything here? Haha.
samcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:44 PM   #1366
iLiveInAsia
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 453
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Shove View Post
I do and if I really like a spot outside the Philippines I'll consider it but I'm worried about the language barrier. Not just girls but not even being able to talk to the cab driver or the cashier, often no one for days feels really lonely. I've been there before, in Argentina and rural areas of Greece without speaking the languages and 95% of locals not understanding English. It was bad.
Thailand is pretty tourist focused so if you need to talk to a cashier in a 7-11 in BKK, Pattaya or Chiang Mai for some reason, chances are someone there will speak some English.

I found it really easy to learn to pronounce streets properly in thai and learning the numbers only took me 2-3 days. In BKK many taxi drivers understand English numbers though.

Thailand is overrun with tourists though, there is a huge sex tourist stigma and most girls generally don't speak reasonable levels of English which makes dating normal girls so much harder if you are in one of the major tourist locations and don't speak thai.

The number strategy probably wouldn't yield great results.

Accommodation is soooo much better value for the money though.
iLiveInAsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:47 PM   #1367
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,799
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

there is no combination of big city and beach so give up on that

you could try bohol or dumaguete

don't base your cebu decision on the 50 korean female students that spend 99.9% of their time together, that you will never see on dating sites, and you will walk past on the street once every 2 months
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:15 AM   #1368
Info Shove
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: IG
Posts: 1,290
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiveInAsia View Post
Thailand is pretty tourist focused so if you need to talk to a cashier in a 7-11 in BKK, Pattaya or Chiang Mai for some reason, chances are someone there will speak some English.

I found it really easy to learn to pronounce streets properly in thai and learning the numbers only took me 2-3 days. In BKK many taxi drivers understand English numbers though.

Thailand is overrun with tourists though, there is a huge sex tourist stigma and most girls generally don't speak reasonable levels of English which makes dating normal girls so much harder if you are in one of the major tourist locations and don't speak thai.

The number strategy probably wouldn't yield great results.

Accommodation is soooo much better value for the money though.
I'm not as much concerned with getting by, I'm just bored and feel 2x more lonely if I can't talk to random customers and staff in the shop, drivers, neighbours, etc. How long would it take to learn conversational Thai, Khmer or other as your first Asian language?

And yes dating is the other, more important problem that comes with the language barrier.
Info Shove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:23 AM   #1369
Mr.DjiSamSoe
adept
 
Mr.DjiSamSoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: IndONEsia
Posts: 863
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick2dante View Post
there is no combination of big city and beach so give up on that

you could try bohol or dumaguete

don't base your cebu decision on the 50 korean female students that spend 99.9% of their time together, that you will never see on dating sites, and you will walk past on the street once every 2 months
Bali..but visa thingy is a hassle
Mr.DjiSamSoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:26 AM   #1370
Bluegrassplayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bluegrassplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: China
Posts: 36,545
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

He could always try Baguio or Cebu
Bluegrassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:06 AM   #1371
Dubnjoy000
Pooh-Bah
 
Dubnjoy000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: book coming soon, stay tuned!!!
Posts: 5,406
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick2dante View Post
you could try bohol or dumaguete
This Tagbilaran, the city in Bohol is a shythole, so I think Dumaguete might be what you might be looking for... Small city, by the ocean (nice beaches just a few minutes away) and a University/student town

edit : the internet was definitely spotty a few years back, but they had plans of building a 4g tower and I am sure that you would find a decent connection (was only there for 5 days, fwiw).
Dubnjoy000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:12 AM   #1372
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,343
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick2dante View Post
the 50 korean female students that spend 99.9% of their time together, that you will never see on dating sites, and you will walk past on the street once every 2 months
surrounded by korean dude cockblock squad
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:23 AM   #1373
bubba07
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 95
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Ha Ha Samcx well with the Government being on a killing spree and using the Drugs as a reason to kill anyone they dont like, this same Goverment listens to the off the Planet Teddy bear Atlas and demands a recount for their Senator.

Recount same as first as it would be for any knowledgeable person watching or scoring the fight without a vested interest. Teddy Bear obviously had his hard earned on Manny as even I turned the sound down to watch as he was Overbearing.

I was asked by a mate to drop in and see him in Manilla, he just got out of jail there and normally I would have went to see him and help hime where possible. But *** that I dont trust any Government / army that has this type of law in place. I dont touch drugs or even drink or smoke but wow I wouldnt go there if someone paid me to. Info just might Lose that Dik yet, now that would be a best seller, as long as someone else wrote it for Info as reckon he would take 10 years to get first Chapter finished.
bubba07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:06 AM   #1374
sunshinebound
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 198
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

hmm Davao could actually be a decent option since you are not huge on nightlife/partying. I think you would like it there. Big enough city with plenty of options to date girls. You will get even more attention as a foreigner down there as well. For your beach getaways you just take a tiny ferry ride over to Samal Island. There are other beaches on the main island but further away. Rental prices and just overall life expenses will generally be cheaper too. Mount Apo and other nature possibilities. Taxis always use meters etc.

Oh and don't let anyone who hasn't lived there try to tell you it's more dangerous than living anywhere else in the Philippines. Just an idea and could be worth a trip down to stay for a month and check it out. I have some decent accommodation connections, if ever you are interested can PM me.

Last edited by sunshinebound; 07-13-2017 at 03:15 AM.
sunshinebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:26 AM   #1375
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,799
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

meh ive been a davao supporter for a long time and would have recommended it to him a year ago, but terrorists groups are much more active in phils now than ever before, probably not worth the risk when there are so many other options

djisam i was just talking phils, not anywhere in SEA
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive