Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Travel A place to discuss and learn about traveling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2017, 03:26 AM   #1076
kick2dante
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,799
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

except you can't eat
kick2dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 03:26 AM   #1077
GonZo72
adept
 
GonZo72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 871
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemeliminator View Post
The word "reset" didn't appear in the first link at all, and he second one (published in the journal "alternative therapies" i.e. "we couldn't get a legit journal to publish us") followed 6 people. 6. Imagine if someone claimed to have done a poll of 6 people. This is just as credible.
The last study that I linked has been published on many global medias including Forbes and The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...-system-study/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevens.../#187e167b3c93
GonZo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 04:34 AM   #1078
Going2Asia
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 315
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

LMAO @ people who think fasting feels bad

It feels AWESOME from the beginning.
You can eat whatever u want during the window and still lose weight. Ofc if you COMBINE it with eating clean, it's even better

Plus it really makes eating WAAAAAY more fun. I'm on a 18h fast now. Will go to an all-you-can-eat buffet and CRUSH it
Going2Asia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:50 AM   #1079
Info Shove
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: IG
Posts: 1,290
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Sulky gf with hickey on her back acting like she's mad and doesn't wanna talk to me anymore cuz I refused to show her my entire facebook messages history... lol Filipinas . Wasn't actually mad and came back to sit on my lap 24/7 when I ignored her drama and got up to grind some poker.



Re-reading this sounds like I'm dealing with a small child but she's 23!

I'm back on the grind after 5 days of invuluntary vacation without pay. Hope I'll do better and make use of this 2nd chance by meeting my hours goals and showing more discipline. I'm not finished for the day yet at 2 hrs but I wanted to post an update while gf is out buying food, I wouldn't want her to see my thread.

I'll continue the same spreadsheet as before. Same games (40nl), different staker from today.


Last edited by Info Shove; 05-20-2017 at 10:02 AM.
Info Shove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 11:07 AM   #1080
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,344
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

I read that some sexpats take acyclovir, it's one of the antiviral meds you take if you get herpes or HIV.

Like the guys that film street meat porn and are barebacking a ton.

They say it offers some slight protection against catching herpes / HIV if you take it preemptively. Like 1g a day or so.

I looked into it and read it dulls the appetite, so I thought I'd try say 200mg a day, don't wanna destroy my kidneys or anything. It's sold over the counter as 'virogon' brand in thailand, 200 baht for 50 x 200mg capsules, so one a day = 10 cents / day.

So far it does indeed make me feel far less hungry, and no other noticeable side effects.
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:02 PM   #1081
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,252
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

I always tought you were related to those street meat guys j
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:26 PM   #1082
BorisTheHead
grinder
 
BorisTheHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 413
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

I'm sure in the weeks to follow after jspill taking acyclovir, Thailand is going to see an alarming spike in clothes hanger sales and janky abortion pills.
BorisTheHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #1083
coinflipper
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: america#1
Posts: 2,223
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspill View Post
I read that some sexpats take acyclovir, it's one of the antiviral meds you take if you get herpes or HIV.

Like the guys that film street meat porn and are barebacking a ton.

They say it offers some slight protection against catching herpes / HIV if you take it preemptively. Like 1g a day or so.

I looked into it and read it dulls the appetite, so I thought I'd try say 200mg a day, don't wanna destroy my kidneys or anything. It's sold over the counter as 'virogon' brand in thailand, 200 baht for 50 x 200mg capsules, so one a day = 10 cents / day.

So far it does indeed make me feel far less hungry, and no other noticeable side effects.
you are just taking it for the side effect of having less hunger? if you want to be hiv immune why not take truvada, i read its $60 for 3 month supply in thailand. costs about 50$ a month here in mexico and over 1k a month in the u.s.
coinflipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:27 PM   #1084
Pooter
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Pooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BitMexing dis behatch
Posts: 6,907
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Plus your body gets used to taking acyclovir and it stops working, i used to take them as soon as i got an outbreak, not long until i was smashing 800mg 5-6 times a day and herps would take ages to go, once i went cold turkey (which means living through 4-5 painfull outbreaks) my body can now clears itself of them within 48 hours, if and when i get an outbreak which is very very rare now days.

I might get one outbreak a year and thats only if i go on a real bender drinking loads not eating well and sleeping badly. Might come out if i get a real bad cold or something too.

I'd never use acyclovir again, especially not to stave off hunger pains.


Yup better off taking truvada, all the gays in uk get it for free now, i assume it's ok to take daily for life(?)
Pooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:34 PM   #1085
Fossilkid93
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Fossilkid93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Puerto Vallarta
Posts: 12,182
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Almost everyone has herpes, and HIV is almost impossible to catch for a male from vaginal intercourse. Those pills are probably only worth looking into if you're having bareback anal sex often (especially with ladyboys).
Fossilkid93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:46 PM   #1086
samcx
Pooh-Bah
 
samcx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,281
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Shove View Post
Re-reading this sounds like I'm dealing with a small child but she's 23!
I wouldn't worry about it, pretty standard behaviour from them... they are major sulkers.

Pics of GF's face? It's time IMO. The other girls were meh... 1 looked about twelve, 2 was alright, 3 not for me and 4 was avg.. just lol at somebody begging you for her number via PM... guess he hasn't discovered FC or DIA yet.

Last edited by samcx; 05-20-2017 at 01:55 PM.
samcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 05:19 PM   #1087
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,344
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

thanks hadn't heard of truvada
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:47 PM   #1088
coinflipper
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: america#1
Posts: 2,223
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossilkid93 View Post
Almost everyone has herpes, and HIV is almost impossible to catch for a male from vaginal intercourse. Those pills are probably only worth looking into if you're having bareback anal sex often (especially with ladyboys).
not almost everyone has herpes.

and relying on the 1/2400 chance of contracting through normal vaginal intercourse is really terrible advice in general.

girls in the first 3 months of contracting hiv will be asymptomatic, more often then not pass clear on an hiv test and they are highly infectious.

why not take advantage of advances in medicine if so cheap?

and i say this as a guy who spent 1/2 my childhood on the east coast of africa and have seen countless familys ravaged by hiv. i still am super anti-condoms and taken my fair share of risks in life but its just not necesary anymore.
coinflipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #1089
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,344
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Yeah the everyone having herpes thing includes oral herpes (cold sores) in the stats and is for people over a certain age (by 40-50 or so). Genital herpes is different

I know hiv is mostly from bareback anal / lbs / sharing needles but I might as well take some meds if it's cheap af. And I'm an outlier for frequency of rawdogging females

Got worried when pooter told me a story about a thai girl who got aids from a guy that was banging lbs that then banged her
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #1090
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,344
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisTheHead View Post
I'm sure in the weeks to follow after jspill taking acyclovir, Thailand is going to see an alarming spike in clothes hanger sales and janky abortion pills.
Already rawdogging everything in sight so no change there. Not creampie'ing though
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 07:05 PM   #1091
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,344
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyBox View Post
I always tought you were related to those street meat guys j
Rawdogged 5 girls on the site, but 4 of them I banged before him, and not since
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 08:23 PM   #1092
problemeliminator
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
problemeliminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: China
Posts: 9,473
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonZo72 View Post
The last study that I linked has been published on many global medias including Forbes and The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...-system-study/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevens.../#187e167b3c93
I meant that studies need to be replicated, not that more media needs to report it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going2Asia View Post
LMAO @ people who think fasting feels bad

It feels AWESOME from the beginning.
You can eat whatever u want during the window and still lose weight. Ofc if you COMBINE it with eating clean, it's even better

Plus it really makes eating WAAAAAY more fun. I'm on a 18h fast now. Will go to an all-you-can-eat buffet and CRUSH it
I've never fasted, but one time I didn't have dinner until like 9 oclock. Let me tell ya, that was pretty rough.
problemeliminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:11 AM   #1093
yellowfever
Pooh-Bah
 
yellowfever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: its warm
Posts: 4,860
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspill View Post
Yeah the everyone having herpes thing includes oral herpes (cold sores) in the stats and is for people over a certain age (by 40-50 or so). Genital herpes is different

I know hiv is mostly from bareback anal / lbs / sharing needles but I might as well take some meds if it's cheap af. And I'm an outlier for frequency of rawdogging females

Got worried when pooter told me a story about a thai girl who got aids from a guy that was banging lbs that then banged her
Yes nearly everyone has herpes if there sexually active as adults, this is a fact even if people dont want to believe it. The more common type-1 can give you genital herpes through a Blow Job. HSV-2 s normally genital kind but yeah type 1 the more common one can also give you genital herpes.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/...015/herpes/en/

""More than 3.7 billion people under the age of 50 – or 67% of the population – are infected with herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), according to WHO’s first global estimates of HSV-1 infection published today in the journal PLOS ONE.

Herpes simplex virus is categorized into 2 types: herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2). Both HSV-1 and HSV-2 are highly infectious and incurable. HSV-1 is primarily transmitted by oral-oral contact and in most cases causes orolabial herpes or “cold sores” around the mouth. HSV-2 is almost entirely sexually transmitted through skin-to-skin contact, causing genital herpes.

The new estimates highlight, however, that HSV-1 is also an important cause of genital herpes. Some 140 million people aged 15-49 years are infected with genital HSV-1 infection, primarily in the Americas, Europe and Western Pacific. Fewer people in high-income countries are becoming infected with HSV-1 as children, likely due to better hygiene and living conditions, and are instead at risk of contracting it genitally through oral sex after they become sexually active."

Estimates for HSV-1 prevalence by region among people aged 0-49 in 2012:

Americas: 178 million women (49%), 142 million men (39%)
Africa: 350 million women (87%), 355 million men (87%)
Eastern Mediterranean: 188 million women (75%), 202 million men (75%)
Europe: 207 million women (69%), 187 million men (61%)
South-East Asia: 432 million women (59%), 458 million men (58%) Those Asian hookers going to be a near 100% clip i bet!
Western Pacific: 488 million women (74%), 521 million men (73%)
yellowfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:15 AM   #1094
Going2Asia
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 315
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinflipper View Post
not almost everyone has herpes.

and relying on the 1/2400 chance of contracting through normal vaginal intercourse is really terrible advice in general.

girls in the first 3 months of contracting hiv will be asymptomatic, more often then not pass clear on an hiv test and they are highly infectious.

why not take advantage of advances in medicine if so cheap?

and i say this as a guy who spent 1/2 my childhood on the east coast of africa and have seen countless familys ravaged by hiv. i still am super anti-condoms and taken my fair share of risks in life but its just not necesary anymore.

Nice reverse username-to-post ratio
Going2Asia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:17 AM   #1095
yellowfever
Pooh-Bah
 
yellowfever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: its warm
Posts: 4,860
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Another Thailand forum im on guy made a thread. He was living in Isaan with his wife for 5 years. He ended up getting her tested for some reason forgot why and she had HiV. He thought he for sure would of had HIV he said he was bareback anal and vagina sex with her the whole time they were together.

He ended up not having HIV. He said in the thread hes going to continue having sex the same way. Crazy lol.
yellowfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 03:06 AM   #1096
yukoncpa
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: ID
Posts: 3,122
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemeliminator View Post
I meant that studies need to be replicated, not that more media needs to report it.
.
Especially studies regarding nutrition; it's difficult to control variables. More than half of all first nutritional studies ultimately turn out to be wrong. Trust me on that. There was a study.
yukoncpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 06:22 AM   #1097
Info Shove
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: IG
Posts: 1,290
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcx View Post
1 looked about twelve, 2 was alright, 3 not for me and 4 was avg.. just lol at somebody begging you for her number via PM... guess he hasn't discovered FC or DIA yet.
1 and 2 are the same girl (nude in the shower and in front of Solaire) a.k.a. horny taguig girl and she's 22 not 12 hehe. I put a quote above each pic to show the context and who the girls are cuz I've posted about each of them in the past without showing them. I liked horny taguig girl the least of the 3 tbh but to each his own.

And in case anyone missed it 3rd girl a.k.a. stoner girl was the one I sent the 20 lines novel asking her to bang and pay her uber back home after we're done, one of my favorite parts of the thread so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Shove View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Shove View Post
Though nobody has accepted the body fat prop bet, the video has revealed a nice visualization of the demography of the readers of my thread via Youtube Analytics. I find it kinda interesting to see what demography reads my thread.



Last edited by Info Shove; 05-22-2017 at 06:33 AM.
Info Shove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 06:36 AM   #1098
Going2Asia
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 315
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Wow thats cool stuff

Show yourselves lurkers!
Going2Asia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 06:46 AM   #1099
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,344
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

All the moody posters are the ones not in Phils or Thailand.
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 06:46 AM   #1100
BKKYOLO
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 573
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Im in Thailand and watched it 15 times #nohomo
BKKYOLO is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive