Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Travel A place to discuss and learn about traveling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2019, 02:18 AM   #3426
BoboFettFanBoy
banned
 
BoboFettFanBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 180
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

No scamming with me. I'm addressing racism, hate, harassment in 6 different places and other crimes committed.

Now I'm Daddy Warbucks we will make some old promises happen.
BoboFettFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 02:23 AM   #3427
Waking Up
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 769
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

This has been quite the thread, I'm a bit late here.

Has OP done any live grinding? How's the live poker scene in Manila? Anyone on 2p2 live in Manila and just grind live poker all day?

I'm in Thailand atm and really miss live poker.
Waking Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 03:03 AM   #3428
jspill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,343
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

He doesn't but a few people in the main philippines thread do


https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/9...lippines-1799/
jspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 04:08 PM   #3429
BoboFettFanBoy
banned
 
BoboFettFanBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 180
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Really hope OP doesn't make the same bonehead move K2D made when had premium RF content battling the sewer deleted.

A lot of money lost and serious cause and effect.

Names like ITT666, 5 South, Yellow Fever, Lol69 and a few others have had to suffer due to that basketball short note-passing Chat and Chew fool.
BoboFettFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 07:10 PM   #3430
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 947
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoboFettFanBoy View Post
Really hope OP doesn't make the same bonehead move K2D made when had premium RF content battling the sewer deleted.

A lot of money lost and serious cause and effect.

Names like ITT666, 5 South, Yellow Fever, Lol69 and a few others have had to suffer due to that basketball short note-passing Chat and Chew fool.

Say that again, but slowly . . .
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 07:17 PM   #3431
Info Shove
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: IG
Posts: 1,290
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Alright bro, any further premium RF content here

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/9...hread-1587815/
Info Shove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 07:23 PM   #3432
92781243T
journeyman
 
92781243T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 243
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Welcome back
92781243T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 08:13 PM   #3433
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 947
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92781243T View Post
Welcome back


This kid and his “still alive” messages never cease to amaze me. He should have been found face down in a SEA sewer about 10 times by now!
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 12:03 AM   #3434
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,252
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanJack View Post
This kid and his “still alive” messages never cease to amaze me. He should have been found face down in a SEA sewer about 10 times by now!
Are you saying that only because he ran out of his grab without paying?
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 02:00 AM   #3435
BoboFettFanBoy
banned
 
BoboFettFanBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 180
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Shove View Post
Alright bro, any further premium RF content here

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/9...hread-1587815/
Maybe some good stuff when coooon was around but I dont want to dwell in LBs doll house n Swimins tiny dong thread so I'll get the hint and take this elsewhere.
BoboFettFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 06:17 AM   #3436
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 947
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyBox View Post
Are you saying that only because he ran out of his grab without paying?

Yes and no. The grab example is just one of many reasons I would say that. The kid has been on the verge of being broke a million times, zero education to speak of, doesn’t play poker or generate any sort of income and spends every waking hour passing out slips of paper and running away as soon as he gives it to the female.

He has managed to dodge Darwin for years and still remains alive in a part of the world that would normally chew him up and spit him out. I’m sure he will pop in here and say something stupid about this post but I truly write these with a modicum of admiration. Sometimes the rabbit manages to live on a little longer than circumstances would indicate Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 09:27 AM   #3437
Info Shove
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: IG
Posts: 1,290
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before



I don't see where any attention is needed



I'll be back on 2+2 in January with the long-overdue update, but I'm active on ig @InfoShove. Advance happy new year, mag ingat kayo!
Info Shove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 10:46 AM   #3438
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 947
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Shove View Post




I don't see where any attention is needed







I'll be back on 2+2 in January with the long-overdue update, but I'm active on ig @InfoShove. Advance happy new year, mag ingat kayo!
The kid can’t handle dissenting opinions. What a shocker! Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Who cares about the big update? You’re still alive and dodging your fate. Now THAT is a huge update!
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 03:59 PM   #3439
BoboFettFanBoy
banned
 
BoboFettFanBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 180
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanJack View Post
The kid can’t handle dissenting opinions. What a shocker! Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Who cares about the big update? You’re still alive and dodging your fate. Now THAT is a huge update!
Even though Info has broken my heart by putting me on ignore I'll still be a fan waiting and waiting for an epic update.

Was checking out his Instagram, good stuff!!
BoboFettFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 09:38 PM   #3440
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 947
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoboFettFanBoy View Post
Even though Info has broken my heart by putting me on ignore I'll still be a fan waiting and waiting for an epic update.



Was checking out his Instagram, good stuff!!


I hope you’re being sarcastic.

The only purpose his IG serves is as a “sign of life” device. Once those posts stop - who cares what they actually contain - we will know that “he belongs to SEA now . . .”
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:07 AM   #3441
BoboFettFanBoy
banned
 
BoboFettFanBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 180
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanJack View Post
I hope you’re being sarcastic.

The only purpose his IG serves is as a “sign of life” device. Once those posts stop - who cares what they actually contain - we will know that “he belongs to SEA now . . .”
No sarcasm, Poker Spiv once told me sarcasm does not work on the internet, and that old barstool blowhard Spiv knows all.

Info will come through by end of Q1, just watch. I guess he is pulling in about 22k and living large. A little above Dante standard at this point in Info's living abroad career.
BoboFettFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 10:59 AM   #3442
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 947
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoboFettFanBoy View Post
No sarcasm, Poker Spiv once told me sarcasm does not work on the internet, and that old barstool blowhard Spiv knows all.



Info will come through by end of Q1, just watch. I guess he is pulling in about 22k and living large. A little above Dante standard at this point in Info's living abroad career.


22k what? Thai baht? Ain’t no way the kid makes 22k USD without the use of knee pads.
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:55 PM   #3443
BoboFettFanBoy
banned
 
BoboFettFanBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 180
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanJack View Post
22k what? Thai baht? Ain’t no way the kid makes 22k USD without the use of knee pads.
Well he has big news, so I'll just wait until he brings the fire. I did say end of Q1, so gets 3 months. I know his January big announcement will get delayed, but greatness takes time.

LMAO 22k, I forgot that this was baller money in certain places. I'm up in Seattle and if you make under 120k USD u are a pathetic human, if only 50k you live in a tent.
BoboFettFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 01:18 AM   #3444
FWWM
FOOT FF Fristion '15
 
FWWM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Releasedmöller
Posts: 10,307
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Newsflash: Manila is not Seattle. With comments like that you shouldn't be surprised that you are on ignore lists
FWWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:28 AM   #3445
BoboFettFanBoy
banned
 
BoboFettFanBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 180
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by FWWM View Post
Newsflash: Manila is not Seattle. With comments like that you shouldn't be surprised that you are on ignore lists
Thanks for the flash bro, I thought Manila was a suburb of Seattle, my bad.
BoboFettFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 03:17 AM   #3446
Vagine
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: I Blame Your Mother
Posts: 342
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Hello Manila regs.

I'll be going down to Manila next month and I would like to ask for a quick run-down of Solaire and City of Dreams poker room. Booked a hotel near there.

Much appreciated.
Vagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 04:10 AM   #3447
LynxRufus
journeyman
 
LynxRufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 302
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagine View Post
Hello Manila regs.

I'll be going down to Manila next month and I would like to ask for a quick run-down of Solaire and City of Dreams poker room. Booked a hotel near there.

Much appreciated.
In this thread we wait for Infos updates https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/9...lippines-1799/
LynxRufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 10:20 PM   #3448
BigEyedFish
centurion
 
BigEyedFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: nitty 1/2 tables
Posts: 157
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagine View Post
Hello Manila regs.



I'll be going down to Manila next month and I would like to ask for a quick run-down of Solaire and City of Dreams poker room. Booked a hotel near there.



Much appreciated.


Only private games at solaire these days. Been playing at Resorts World while I’ve been here and haven’t found any reason to play anywhere else other than just wanting to see other rooms.
BigEyedFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:52 AM   #3449
BoboFettFanBoy
banned
 
BoboFettFanBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 180
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Oh man Info put his Instagram on private and I dont think I have the goods to be approved if I request to follow him. His 116 followers are lucky to be in the holy land. Guess will just have to wait for the awesome update coming.
BoboFettFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 08:03 AM   #3450
iLiveInAsia
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 453
Re: Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

Instagram deleted.

Still alive? Did the tomboy send people to murder you?
iLiveInAsia is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive