Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
Two Plus Two Forums
Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

10-26-2018 , 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiveInAsia Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
China used to be the sweet spot, but I have seen most of the above average looking girls I knew that were familiar with western culture and fluent in English upgrading to mostly very wealthy western guys over the years when the broke western bfs financial status didn't improve by her late 20s.

The girls I have known in SEA that really understood western thinking and had a comparable intellect to an average western girl with an average white collar job all went to private schools and subsequently colleges in a western country. We're talking half a million USD in total educational expenses probably.

Their parents were largely corrupt government officials and these girls had high expectations towards a guy that they could show off to their friends as a status symbol. They were also not the type of girls that rich local guys would marry (not a beauty queen or too independently minded).

Girls from these kinds of backgrounds in SEA are just an ultra -EV situation to get into and why even bother when you could just get such a girl back home without being very high status and wealthy. Any qualities that western guys commonly associate with Asian girls like being more submissive / obedient are just for show with upper class girls any way as most people have been sucking up to them all their lives and most upper class guys are just as cucked as western ones if not even more.
I think this is true because of the cultural expectations in Asia especially in more developed nations.

I mentioned in a post long ago that an upcountry female fresh off the farm that can't communicate with me re current events etc. is fine because I am likely punching way above my weight class in girl. So there are trade offs in life with everything. This is a trade off I am willing to accept at least in the short term.
10-26-2018 , 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShft Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
The line becomes very blurred in SEA.

Have you ever had a gf in Germany? I personally don't see how any somewhat educated foreigner believes a "girlfriend" in SEA is at any level comparable to having a girlfriend in their home country. Is there a real connection? Do you guys talk about anything besides superficial bs? There's just too big of a cultural/educational gap between you and any girl that is willing to be your gf living busto.

The small % of girls in SEA that would be more suitable are generally well off and would be comparable to a girl in the first world and therefore wouldnt want to live the lifestyle you choose.


Edit: Maybe i'm just a grumpy old man. To each their own.
Agree with this, see a lot of guys brag about their girl wanting to live cheap, since when did that become the dream? Id rather get a girl that has a brain and is modest and then be happy to elevate her lifestyle.
10-26-2018 , 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegrassplayer Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
I think that shark or sharkie guy became some rich taiwanese womans ****boy
That could be a hairy situation in Taiwan, ask Lonely Box he is knee deep in untrimmed waters.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lol69 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
i don't mistreat women.

i'm actually a nice guy.

i never fill their heads with bull**** like a lot of guys on here do. don't string them along, fill their heads with a fantasy, tell them they're the only one, etc.

that's the worst thing you can do to them.

if they go above and beyond i always give more.

if they get to the room and suddenly change the terms of the arrangement, i change how much money i pay.
Losers from here tell hookers they love them?

Anyway, I think my perception of you stems from an old story from here about a hooker changing the terms and wouldnt bang u. I just thought, haha, this guy cant even get a hooker he payed to bang him.

So maybe I should focus on someone else for my book? Maybe this Dante guy. I just need one dirt dweller in the poker world for a short entry, but than again Dante is retired from the pokies isnt he?
10-26-2018 , 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiveInAsia Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
China used to be the sweet spot
Probably there's a big difference between the type of Chinese girls I was meeting, but when I was going to language schools in the west for 3 semesters, there were always a **** ton of Chinese people, and pretty much all of them only hung out with other Chinese, didn't have a very open-minded world-view, insanely sexually repressed, were pretty ignorant about non Chinese culture, and mostly only wanted to return to China one day. I would have hated dating any of them. The Korean and Japanese girls OTOH were among the coolest I met and usually pretty cute.

I didn't feel like I could really have a meaningful convo with Chinese girls about anything deep or culturally relevant, it was always just surface stuff like what was happening in class, and we had a 2 hour lunch break to kill so I tried having convos with a ton of different people in the classes. I'd obviously defer to the guys who have lived in multiple Asian countries, but in my experience it just seems like there's a massive difference in how Korean/Japanese girls are raised and basically the rest of East Asia.
10-26-2018 , 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossilkid93 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
Probably there's a big difference between the type of Chinese girls I was meeting, but when I was going to language schools in the west for 3 semesters, there were always a **** ton of Chinese people, and pretty much all of them only hung out with other Chinese, didn't have a very open-minded world-view, insanely sexually repressed, were pretty ignorant about non Chinese culture, and mostly only wanted to return to China one day. I would have hated dating any of them. The Korean and Japanese girls OTOH were among the coolest I met and usually pretty cute.

I didn't feel like I could really have a meaningful convo with Chinese girls about anything deep or culturally relevant, it was always just surface stuff like what was happening in class, and we had a 2 hour lunch break to kill so I tried having convos with a ton of different people in the classes. I'd obviously defer to the guys who have lived in multiple Asian countries, but in my experience it just seems like there's a massive difference in how Korean/Japanese girls are raised and basically the rest of East Asia.
Chinese girls coming to the west to study largely have no interest in the west at all beyond superficial stuff. They just want their fancy western degree so they can get a good job as per their families plans and then they head back to China.

If you're in China and you're heading to foreigner focused bars and clubs you'll meet girls that have genuine curiosity in the west. Some want to get out of China others like white guys for various reasons. These girls all largely speak good English and will have an equal intellect for the most part.

Interestingly enough I can't think of any girl that I met that has studied / lived in the west in China that goes to these places. I guess those into white guys found one when they studied in the west.

I spent some time in Japan and I found it impossible to get girls that spoke fluent English and that could relate to me in a normal manner. Zero interest in western culture, scared of western guys and without speaking japanese you're getting nowhere. Japanese guys are cool though for the most part.
10-26-2018 , 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiveInAsia Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
Chinese girls coming to the west to study largely have no interest in the west at all beyond superficial stuff. They just want their fancy western degree so they can get a good job as per their families plans and then they head back to China.
OK, thanks for the clarification. Yah, I wasn't into that type of Chinese girl in the least.

What made it even more bizarre is that this was in a French language school. I didn't really understand the point of coming to France for a year to improve your French and then immediately head back to China. I guess maybe it is useful there? Or maybe just a status thing to say you speak French and lived in France. Most of them seemed like they came from well off families.
10-26-2018 , 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossilkid93 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
OK, thanks for the clarification. Yah, I wasn't into that type of Chinese girl in the least.

What made it even more bizarre is that this was in a French language school. I didn't really understand the point of coming to France for a year to improve your French and then immediately head back to China. I guess maybe it is useful there? Or maybe just a status thing to say you speak French and lived in France. Most of them seemed like they came from well off families.
I'd guess they either needed French to study in some fancy fashion school in Paris (working in fashion is every girls dream for some reason) or they'll teach French back home (teaching is a respectable job for a woman looking to marry a guy from any kind of higher social background).

Helping with some family business is another possibility, but in a country of 1.3 billion people there are tons of people speaking foreign languages at various degrees of proficiency that can be hired for cheap so that's probably not it.

I can't think of anything else at the top of my head.
10-26-2018 , 08:22 PM
A lot of these kids have no desire (and often dont have language skills) to live in a foreign country. It is purely their parents decision.

The ones who are actually qualified usually are incredibly driven indoviduals and they dont go to a western university to meet people.
10-26-2018 , 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossilkid93 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
OK, thanks for the clarification. Yah, I wasn't into that type of Chinese girl in the least.



What made it even more bizarre is that this was in a French language school. I didn't really understand the point of coming to France for a year to improve your French and then immediately head back to China. I guess maybe it is useful there? Or maybe just a status thing to say you speak French and lived in France. Most of them seemed like they came from well off families.


Fossil, out of pure curiosity where are you originally from/whats your SEA story?
10-26-2018 , 09:29 PM
34 years old and from USA but don't plan on ever returning there to live. I started living abroad in 2011 and have spent a year+ in New Zealand, Montreal, France, and Mexico in that order. I am going to Colombia at the end of this year to check it out for a month, but after that I think I would like to return to Spain next Spring to try living in Europe again.

I also really loved Mexico and think it's by far the best place I've been in terms of value for cost of living, great food, great weather, and solid girls, but Europe is my favorite place and I want to give it another shot. If I fail in Spain (visas were my stumbling block in France, but I hear it's a bit easier in Spain), then I will gladly return to Mexico City and lay down roots there. In terms of ease of attracting hot girls on Tinder I would say:

MEX >>>>> MTL >> FRA >>> NZ >>>>> USA (only real experience is in Omaha tho)

Mexico is a goldmine though and not only are the girls way more attractive than anything I could match with, but they're also surprisingly well educated. Most of the girls I went out with spoke great English, were well traveled, had solid jobs, and were well versed in Anglo and Spanish culture. Also pretty liberal and open-minded.

I've never been to SEA so I'm just kinda living vicariously through these threads. It sounds fine too, but I think not specifically what I'm looking for at this stage in my life. I'm less interested in meaningless sex and more interested in a meaningful LTR with a girl who is well educated, cultured, speaks multiple languages (including solid English), and it seems very difficult to find in SEA. I've been tossing around the idea of going there for a month or 2 soon, but I think that would be the extent of it.

Last edited by Fossilkid93; 10-26-2018 at 09:43 PM.
10-26-2018 , 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossilkid93 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
34 years old and from USA but don't plan on ever returning there to live. I started living abroad in 2011 and have spent a year+ in New Zealand, Montreal, France, and Mexico in that order. I am going to Colombia at the end of this year to check it out for a month, but after that I think I would like to return to Spain next Spring to try living in Europe again.

I also really loved Mexico and think it's by far the best place I've been in terms of value for cost of living, great food, great weather, and solid girls, but Europe is my favorite place and I want to give it another shot. If I fail in Spain (visas were my stumbling block in France, but I hear it's a bit easier in Spain), then I will gladly return to Mexico City and lay down roots there.

I've never been to SEA so I'm just kinda living vicariously through these threads. It sounds fine too, but I think not specifically what I'm looking for at this stage in my life. I'm less interested in meaningless sex and more interested in a meaningful LTR with a girl who is well educated, cultured, speaks multiple languages (including solid English), and it seems very difficult to find in SEA. I've been tossing around the idea of going there for a month or 2 soon, but I think that would be the extent of it.


Very cool, Ive done some spontaneous solo trips to Montreal to play at playground and just generally explore. Thought it was a really cool city, kinda like being in Europe but a few hour bus ride from my hometown. Pretty expensive tho cant see much value in cost of living. Do you still play teh pokerz abroad? Online or otherwise?
10-26-2018 , 10:19 PM
Yah, forgot to mention that I've been playing online poker all along and hoping to continue for the foreseeable future.
10-27-2018 , 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossilkid93 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
I've never been to SEA so I'm just kinda living vicariously through these threads. It sounds fine too, but I think not specifically what I'm looking for at this stage in my life. I'm less interested in meaningless sex and more interested in a meaningful LTR with a girl who is well educated, cultured, speaks multiple languages (including solid English), and it seems very difficult to find in SEA. I've been tossing around the idea of going there for a month or 2 soon, but I think that would be the extent of it.
Anybody who has a western level of intellect, education and perhaps a small insight into the western mind due to studying in Australia or w/e (while still only associating with other south east asians) belongs to the largely ethnic Chinese elite in SEA. They have lots of money (by local standards and often even by euro standards) and status and aren't looking to lose their spot among the local elite by putting out to some fly by night backpacker. Local guys from the local elite will also give her the easy life and if they don't then at least daddy will continue to do so. You don't really fit into the picture as a potential LTR. Life is good if you have money so they have no interest in getting out.

If you're interested in China I can help you on that but most girls are a combination of semi autistic, cunning and childish with low passion / emotion (aside from bull**** drama to manipulate guys of course), so if you're used to dealing with western and even south american girls, I don't know if that'd be a good fit.

Last edited by iLiveInAsia; 10-27-2018 at 04:49 AM.
10-27-2018 , 08:42 AM
@info shove

Can you describe your average day? How do you make living these days?
10-27-2018 , 07:18 PM
First time banging at a girl's condo instead of mine. I'm not actually leaving tomorrow, I just say that to get laid tonight.

2 creampies on her period = best feeling ever







10-27-2018 , 07:26 PM
Pretty cringe all around. Vampire for Halloween though I guess.
10-27-2018 , 07:34 PM
Period sex feels weirdly warm imo, just enough to know something is up.

Happy for you tho! Ws are ws.
10-27-2018 , 11:56 PM
that was a very professional conversation, that type of girl has to be WAAAAY more risky than a burgos whore.
10-28-2018 , 12:59 AM
Man you're living Lol69s dream, two cream pies equals two days in the cubicle working hard and dreaming of the next trip.
10-28-2018 , 03:06 AM
if i wanted to live in thailand i would move there tomorrow.
10-28-2018 , 03:09 AM
I love how when she is going to your place you dont care what she looks like, but when you have to go to hers you need to double check.
10-28-2018 , 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol69 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
if i wanted to live in thailand i would move there tomorrow.
Confirmed lol69 over 50 years old? (Can move there on the retirement visa for the elderly)

Moaning online about guys young enough to be his grandsons
10-28-2018 , 05:15 AM
The best way to catch HIV is doing the exact opposite to this;

To avoid getting HIV, you must prevent the blood, semen, vaginal fluids, or breast milk of someone who is infected from entering your body through your mouth, vagina, anus, tip of your penis, or breaks in your skin.
10-28-2018 , 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
that was a very professional conversation, that type of girl has to be WAAAAY more risky than a burgos whore.
I concede.
10-28-2018 , 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspill Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
Confirmed lol69 over 50 years old? (Can move there on the retirement visa for the elderly)

Moaning online about guys young enough to be his grandsons
Not quite 50. 69 is the year of his birth so hes almost there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooter Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
The best way to catch HIV is doing the exact opposite to this;

To avoid getting HIV, you must prevent the blood, semen, vaginal fluids, or breast milk of someone who is infected from entering your body through your mouth, vagina, anus, tip of your penis, or breaks in your skin.
Thanks? I guess

      
m