Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before

09-27-2018 , 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoolykeme Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
So I'm Filipino-American and have lived in both countries for a decent amount of time.

I randomly came across this thread just now searching for 'manila.'

When I read the first 3 pages, I expected the OP to be killing it in the PI by now. Then I read the last 4 pages and it was pretty disappointing.

You're a kid from the first world moving to Manila. I expected you to leverage your privilege and kill it out there. Instead, I'm reading about sleeping with trashy girls and being broke. The last time I went out there, I met the daughter of one of the richest families in the Philippines on Bumble. Went out with her, got introduced to the family, and was even offered marriage and a position in their company. But here we have Pampanga girl 8, Cebu girl 9 or whatever nonsense is going on here.

I'm so tilted right now ugh
he is leveraging his privilege.

he's broke, has no ambition, makes little money, but lives comfortably enough and had a lot of casual sex with multiple women.

he wouldn't get pussy ever in the civilized world.
09-27-2018 , 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiveInAsia Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
You got to be kidding me, the country is 95%+ tin shacks and less than 5% somewhat first world'ish condos.

The culture is totally different from the US. Just because it used to be a US colony for some time and there is a sizeable BPO industry doesn't mean that Filipinos are anything like Americans, otherwise the country wouldn't be the third world gutter.



You got to be kidding me. The only people that speak English well are Manila elites and the lower level workers that need it.



I hate to break it to you but 99% of filipinos are low class to a western person.



What does Info have to do with a call center / BPO company manager or a hotel manager or some aging boomer married to a filipina living out his retirement there?

Influencers? You mean the rich kids of Instagram that have a rich corrupt government official daddy or the whores mooching off some sugar daddy that like to show off? Why would they want to hang with a random broke white guy?



I hate to break it to you but 95%+ of the Philippines is "the hood."

Once he's living in a tin shack in Tondo you'd be accurate but right now he's living a local middle class life.



The upper class is tiny. We're talking about a few thousand people in a country of 100 million and what the hell would they want to do with a random foreigner just doing his own thing. They tend to be status focused and want to live in flashy places, wearing gucci bags and driving a ferrari through the slums. It's pretty much the opposite of how Europeans live (even the upper class), who don't like to flash. You'll be hard pressed to find non criminal people in Europe living flashy lives and that's not because there aren't a ton of people who could afford it.
spot on, also like to add that I know a bunch of models living here who are technically a better version of info (broke with some small gigs but way better looking) and these people suck dick for money, literally. U cant get with the social elites in Manila if u arent elite yourself status/money wise.

There is a small loophole, there are some number of female CEOs who are into their late 30s and just want a nice white guy to show around (because successful filipinos will obviously date 20y olds and these women have all the money they need), know some examples of this as well but u need a stomach for that and a lot of luck. A random guy who was a waiter in Croatia now drives a Porsche doing this loophole.
09-27-2018 , 09:23 AM
are these white women sucking sick for money?
09-27-2018 , 10:19 AM
both men and women, women are obviously way more expensive. MUH PAY GAP
09-27-2018 , 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
There is a small loophole, there are some number of female CEOs who are into their late 30s and just want a nice white guy to show around (because successful filipinos will obviously date 20y olds and these women have all the money they need), know some examples of this as well but u need a stomach for that and a lot of luck. A random guy who was a waiter in Croatia now drives a Porsche doing this loophole.
There are women like that in China as well but they tend to be super damaged mentally due to the cut throat nature of business (trusting absolutely nobody and wanting some simple foreign guy who neither speaks the language nor has any local friends) aside from that also a 50/50 chance that she'll be ugly and / or obese.

Relying on the good graces of cut throat deranged women sounds like a much worse plan to me than waiting tables in Croatia and working out hard to bang random girls on holiday.

Next thing you know you might end up dead in a ditch or homeless and penniless because another charming player took your spot.

I have never heard of foreign male models sucking dick for cash in impoverished south east asian countries (that's more of an NYC thing), but there are sure as hell a lot of female eastern euro models around that don't make **** and look to mooch off western and upper class local guys living in the country and probably putting out to locals for cash.
09-27-2018 , 02:24 PM
You know what? I take it all back.

Apparently, the above was the end goal the whole time, so I guess mission accomplished. Silly me, thinking that dude wanted to actually slay.



Quote:
Originally Posted by lol69 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
he is leveraging his privilege.

he's broke, has no ambition, makes little money, but lives comfortably enough and had a lot of casual sex with multiple women.

he wouldn't get pussy ever in the civilized world.
09-27-2018 , 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol69 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
he wouldn't get pussy ever in the civilized world.
That's because being a white westerner gets you no pull in Europe. Which is basically Info's main quality when attracting Filipinas.
09-27-2018 , 03:31 PM
I think that shark or sharkie guy became some rich taiwanese womans ****boy
09-27-2018 , 06:32 PM
lick the pussy slow, make the lady cum! as the legendary pooter used to say.

Last edited by trontron; 09-27-2018 at 06:37 PM.
09-27-2018 , 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
That's because being a white westerner gets you no pull in Europe. Which is basically Info's main quality when attracting Filipinas.
white people have "pull" in places like the philippines because we offer money and/or the possibility of migrating out of the philippines.

most filipino men live hand to mouth.

no koreans, japanese, chinese have comes in and have the upper hand in terms of short term relationships.

in terms of long term relationships, that's still the domain of white men. an east asian wouldn't disgrace the honor of his family by getting into a long term relationship with a hooker.
09-27-2018 , 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegrassplayer Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
I think that shark or sharkie guy became some rich taiwanese womans ****boy
Was that the Australian 'mtter' that went to Cambodia and then Taiwan where he met this lady? Any update on his situation? Can't even remember his thread name
09-27-2018 , 11:32 PM
Pretty sure that's the guy. Haven't seen him post in years so I just like to believe he is living the dream.
09-27-2018 , 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol69 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
white people have "pull" in places like the philippines because we offer money and/or the possibility of migrating out of the philippines.
This is true. However, Info cannot even afford to travel outside of Manila let alone the country.
09-28-2018 , 12:39 AM
It was shark4045344, seems he asked for his thread to be deleted, it's gone and he never logged in again
09-28-2018 , 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol69 Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
he is leveraging his privilege.

he's broke, has no ambition, makes little money, but lives comfortably enough and had a lot of casual sex with multiple women.

he wouldn't get pussy ever in the civilized world.
Can you still get laid in the real world without paying or just on your 4 - 6 weeks vacation per year?

Can u get laid on vacation without paying or are u just totally dependent on hookers?

Do you even care or have u just given up?

So many questions, Im publishing a book about ****ty people in this world and including you in it.
09-28-2018 , 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trontron Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
lick the pussy slow, make the lady cum! as the legendary pooter used to say.
It was said to me

Good memory.
09-28-2018 , 08:27 PM
Yeah, I know, but if I reference a middle aged Chinese lady, no one gets it.
The line really stayed with me. I remember it from time to time and have to chuckle.
09-28-2018 , 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoboFettFanBoy Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
Can you still get laid in the real world without paying or just on your 4 - 6 weeks vacation per year?

Can u get laid on vacation without paying or are u just totally dependent on hookers?

Do you even care or have u just given up?

So many questions, Im publishing a book about ****ty people in this world and including you in it.
yes

yes

i still get laid

that's not nice
09-28-2018 , 11:29 PM
'I still get laid, but college aged guys on a student budget never do'
09-29-2018 , 12:44 AM
@lol69, do you have a wife or
Something?
09-29-2018 , 09:22 AM
No way in the world does lol69 get laid in the west, unless they're turbo fat ugly as sin munter bunters (even then it's highly highly doubtful)
09-29-2018 , 09:52 AM
most of you moved continents to get laid.

i didn't.
09-29-2018 , 11:44 AM
Haven't seen many moving to Asia to lose my virginity threads
09-30-2018 , 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooter Clueless kid moving to Manila - Never been to Asia before
No way in the world does lol69 get laid in the west, unless they're turbo fat ugly as sin munter bunters (even then it's highly highly doubtful)


+1
09-30-2018 , 12:56 PM
Does the "Clueless kid" have a youtube or Twitch channel. need more bad poker players advice on how to play

      
m