Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Travel A place to discuss and learn about traveling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 03:13 AM   #10551
MyironThumb
Pooh-Bah
 
MyironThumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,383
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

meh cant be bothered explaining myself properly, i'm just tilted
MyironThumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:20 AM   #10552
moobaa
old hand
 
moobaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: comeback
Posts: 1,791
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

what thomas says is true, and how do u know hes a dirty expat?
oh and the tailors are the worst part of thailand
moobaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:21 AM   #10553
thomas.t
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

Ha, ha, I am not surprised that no one of you could come up with something.
thomas.t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:24 AM   #10554
moobaa
old hand
 
moobaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: comeback
Posts: 1,791
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

okidoki lessu, btw does anyone know whos shipping snus to thailand, im getting really low and dont wanna pay double for it from some random swedish restaurants, i heard theres some site sending to thailand but dunno the name of it
moobaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:30 AM   #10555
MyironThumb
Pooh-Bah
 
MyironThumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,383
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

I never said his posts weren't true, its just already been said 10000x here before and no one really gives a **** what point he is trying to get across
MyironThumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:31 AM   #10556
rsxpunk
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rsxpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: bkk
Posts: 9,154
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

regardless if thomas is a dirty expat, what miriam says is true. When i first got to thailand (after a few days of binging of course) the whole hooker scene made me uneasy. Then i realized it was nothing to do with the hookers and all the disgusting sex tourists. this is basically the reason i couldnt move back to phuket, love being on the beach so much but seeing these ppl all the time just pisses me off.

Thailand is a wonderful place with problems just like any other country though, and once you get out of the super touristy areas of places its fine.
rsxpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:35 AM   #10557
daveSafe
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vegas
Posts: 701
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

hey guys, i'll take on the 'why should tomas.t be banned' topic.
it's very simple-

we're trying to promote intelligent discussion here, but you keep adding your 'points', and think because you're older and have 'more experience' you know more than us. but here is the problem:

you're a ******.

from what i can gather in 5 minutes, you're 37?, you were in a gang and wanted to 'get away from it', and instead of going to jail you flee'd your country to support your kid with online poker. but you most likely suck at online poker, based on the fact that you got a coach that was obviously way smarter than you, but because he was 'grumpy' on skype (who wouldn't be after talking to a ****** like you), you decided to bad mouth him here, because you don't want to accept the fact that: you are a ******.

because you suck so bad at poker, you try to play live and make fun of internet 'nerds' because clearly they must be nerds if someone can beat a game that takes an IQ of 95 to understand. but nah, you just run bad. you 'estimate' you're 45 buyins below ev.. or maybe 37. haha you're SUCH a ******, the fact that you might be a winning player i GUARANTEE you've run infinitely above ev.

people like you don't give a bad name for foreigners, people like you give a bad name for humans. poker may have 'saved your life', which is too bad. the world would've been a much better place if you're 3 year old child was put up for adoption, instead he has to be raised by you.

you should be banned from this forum, brought to your home country & incarcerated. i'd settle for you going to panama and never posting here again.

kthxbye.
daveSafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:44 AM   #10558
thomas.t
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyironThumb View Post
I never said his posts weren't true, its just already been said 10000x here before and no one really gives a **** what point he is trying to get across
Really!? So in short, you find my opinions true, but dont give a **** because it has been discussed so much before I took the issue up?

So why did you call me a "dirty expat the worst thing about Thailand?"

Also, who are you to decide what people give a **** about?
thomas.t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:45 AM   #10559
AceCR9
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: keeping it real
Posts: 8,357
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

wow this is better than the MSNL FTP regs thread!
AceCR9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:53 AM   #10560
thomas.t
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveSafe View Post
hey guys, i'll take on the 'why should tomas.t be banned' topic.
it's very simple-

we're trying to promote intelligent discussion here, but you keep adding your 'points', and think because you're older and have 'more experience' you know more than us. but here is the problem:

you're a ******.

from what i can gather in 5 minutes, you're 37?, you were in a gang and wanted to 'get away from it', and instead of going to jail you flee'd your country to support your kid with online poker. but you most likely suck at online poker, based on the fact that you got a coach that was obviously way smarter than you, but because he was 'grumpy' on skype (who wouldn't be after talking to a ****** like you), you decided to bad mouth him here, because you don't want to accept the fact that: you are a ******.

because you suck so bad at poker, you try to play live and make fun of internet 'nerds' because clearly they must be nerds if someone can beat a game that takes an IQ of 95 to understand. but nah, you just run bad. you 'estimate' you're 45 buyins below ev.. or maybe 37. haha you're SUCH a ******, the fact that you might be a winning player i GUARANTEE you've run infinitely above ev.

people like you don't give a bad name for foreigners, people like you give a bad name for humans. poker may have 'saved your life', which is too bad. the world would've been a much better place if you're 3 year old child was put up for adoption, instead he has to be raised by you.

you should be banned from this forum, brought to your home country & incarcerated. i'd settle for you going to panama and never posting here again.

kthxbye.
I was in a gang, yes
I moved away from my country to get away from that destructive living, yes.
I supported my kid by playing online poker, yes.
I hired a coach to help me become a better poker player which did not work out, yes.
I ran very bad in Allin EV, yes.
I suck at online poker, yes.
I make fun of internet nerds because they can beat online poker while I can not, no.

So based on this facts you say that I am giving a bad name for humans?

I really dont care what you think.

Last edited by thomas.t; 02-02-2010 at 04:00 AM.
thomas.t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:02 AM   #10561
nhourmess
adept
 
nhourmess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 897
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

Where to buy a 17" macbook pro and a intel x-25m g2 in phuket?
Also might have a 2 year old 17" sony vaio with 60GB ocz vertex ssd for sale soonish.
nhourmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:05 AM   #10562
tme03
adept
 
tme03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 846
Re: Ask us about Thailand!



shop away
tme03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:07 AM   #10563
AceCR9
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: keeping it real
Posts: 8,357
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

omg yes!
AceCR9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:13 AM   #10564
thomas.t
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

And for you Mods, dont bather banning me, I am done with this playground anyway. I feel embarresed that I even have been posting here.

And one last shout out to you "damn, i wish my friends back home could see how cool i am here in thailand, everybody LOVES me"

lol

BANNED!!!
thomas.t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:23 AM   #10565
MyironThumb
Pooh-Bah
 
MyironThumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,383
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas.t View Post
Really!? So in short, you find my opinions true, but dont give a **** because it has been discussed so much before I took the issue up?

So why did you call me a "dirty expat the worst thing about Thailand?"

Also, who are you to decide what people give a **** about?
-Yes, you speak some truth. Well done. But nearly everything you said can be deduced using some simple common sense. Everyone already knows what the majority of girls want in Thailand, it's been said a million times.

-You sound like one from your posts and over the last 2 years I've come to really not like the standard expat community Thailand has produced. Hence why I called you a dirty expat. You'd be much happier whining about pointless things in thai visa.
If you are not one then I apologise.

-I obviously don't decide. But if you can't see from the reaction you have got in this thread from your posts that basically know one cares/wants to hear, then you are seriously deluded.


gl in thailand anyway! I wont reply again as I ****** hate writing hcyahahha
MyironThumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:28 AM   #10566
daveSafe
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vegas
Posts: 701
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

he gave his last shoutout. mission accomplished, nobody talk to him again. anyway lets get back on point.
thailands awesome. my friend just came here, and after 2 days hes ready to sign on a 6 month+ lease. trying to find a place by friday =)
daveSafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:35 AM   #10567
NewTeaBag
banned
 
NewTeaBag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ผสม FTW!
Posts: 6,249
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evigt_Drabbad View Post
wtf, so many people living/been there long time but only one recommendation and its summer breeze, only hotel with good internet in patong? :O
on the same street but pricier is Yorkshire Inn.
NewTeaBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:37 AM   #10568
NewTeaBag
banned
 
NewTeaBag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ผสม FTW!
Posts: 6,249
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveSafe View Post
he gave his last shoutout. mission accomplished, nobody talk to him again. anyway lets get back on point.
thailands awesome. my friend just came here, and after 2 days hes ready to sign on a 6 month+ lease. trying to find a place by friday =)
Ahh so your friend wants to become a dirty expat?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!







Spoiler:
NewTeaBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:39 AM   #10569
kikadell
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,020
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerSpiv View Post
At the moment we pay zero, which might change once the government realises how many people are doing it. .
things arent actually as black and white as you think they are.

australians arent taxed on gambling winnings unless gambling is that persons primary income, aka you are a professional gambler.

however its so difficult for them to prove this that for the most part it goes unchecked.

basically its defacto untaxed if that makes sense.

also iirc a 2+2er actually took the concept to court and the court ruled in his favor, not imposing tax on him as long as he played cash games only
kikadell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:39 AM   #10570
rubbrband
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rubbrband's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: R VA
Posts: 10,447
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

it took some combined trolling power to get rid of that guy. everyone formed like voltron and blasted him.
rubbrband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:45 AM   #10571
NewTeaBag
banned
 
NewTeaBag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ผสม FTW!
Posts: 6,249
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbrband View Post
it took some combined trolling power to get rid of that guy. everyone formed like voltron and blasted him.
Yeah great! you DBAGS!

Now we don't get the KRAV MAGA!

FYLs


I wanted to test my in water knife fighting technique against a qualified opponent.

grumble



grumble






blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah


Oh yeah...and Fusion says "Gaaaah!"
NewTeaBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:47 AM   #10572
MyironThumb
Pooh-Bah
 
MyironThumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,383
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTeaBag View Post
Ahh so your friend wants to become a dirty expat?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!







Spoiler:
555 yeh, I almost made sense as well during my rage. Pretty impressive
MyironThumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:02 AM   #10573
rsxpunk
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rsxpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: bkk
Posts: 9,154
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

[IMG][/IMG]
rsxpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:03 AM   #10574
WhoAreYou
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 188
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

I wanna go after reading alot of this
WhoAreYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:45 AM   #10575
FoldEqu1ty
Pooh-Bah
 
FoldEqu1ty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!!!
Posts: 5,747
Re: Ask us about Thailand!

This is gonna stir the pot, but I would seriously like for you guys to define what qualifies someone as a "dirty expat". There's a whole lot of venom and vitriole on here towards "them" - I'm struggling to understand what qualities you're all referring to.
FoldEqu1ty is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive