Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Travel A place to discuss and learn about traveling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 07:15 PM   #4451
ellys
grinder
 
ellys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 438
Re: Thailand returns

that\s a blatant lie fletch, ur a model
ellys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #4452
Fletcher19
Pooh-Bah
 
Fletcher19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: still the same,just got more fierce
Posts: 4,131
Re: Thailand returns

yeah i know, i just don't want to brag. you know how it is.
Fletcher19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 07:22 PM   #4453
alexswan
newbie
 
alexswan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 28
Re: Thailand returns

OMFG The unthinkable just happened. I am so f***ing stupid

No more comments
alexswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #4454
ellys
grinder
 
ellys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 438
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher19 View Post
yeah i know, i just don't want to brag. you know how it is.
i do... i do.
ellys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #4455
schreech26
veteran
 
schreech26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: chiang mai kap
Posts: 3,310
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher19 View Post
the only name you need to know is L heming
J Heming is sabotaging my efforts to become her facebook pal.

Quote:
i am not pretending i am the best looking/most mega ballin farang but el oh el at putting in effort in with a thai girl who doesnn't put out on the first night.
She must've heard you're married.

Quote:
OMFG The unthinkable just happened. I am so f***ing stupid

No more comments
Nobody says that and leaves it at that.
schreech26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #4456
alexswan
newbie
 
alexswan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 28
Re: Thailand returns

Yeah I know, schreech. But seriously this is WAY different.
alexswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:49 PM   #4457
clickingbuttons
veteran
 
clickingbuttons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: African
Posts: 2,779
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher19 View Post
the only name you need to know is L heming

what the kap at tonight, try to ship this pretty fit thai girl who is obv not a hooker and def pretty loaded considering the balla lexus 4x4 she drove me home in (whilst hammered).

i am not pretending i am the best looking/most mega ballin farang but el oh el at putting in effort in with a thai girl who doesnn't put out on the first night.
Effort in the land of smiles...WTK
clickingbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:50 PM   #4458
the_dal_kid
old hand
 
the_dal_kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: fake life
Posts: 1,638
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexswan View Post
OMFG The unthinkable just happened. I am so f***ing stupid

No more comments
Yeah this is pretty faux-pas in internet land you should really provide more details. Until then I think the baseline assumption should be that:

You made out with a ladyboy, got a BJ from her/him and then, upon feeling up his/her penis by accident, said ladyboy then overpowered you and blackmailed you into giving her/him a blowjob (most of which you cried through). You then went to the bathroom to drink a bottle of mouthwash and when you came back the ladyboy was gone taking your passport/ID/cell phone/all the money you had in the world. She then used your cell phone to send pictures (oh yeah, she was taking pictures during the whole ordeal) of you giving head to her/him to all your friends and family and now the video is on youtube somewhere and your life is pretty much over.


That's what happened until you can prove otherwise imo.
the_dal_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 11:01 PM   #4459
Roger Mainfield
Big Raaaaaaj
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chattering
Posts: 5,201
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dal_kid View Post
You made out with a ladyboy, got a BJ from her/him and then, upon feeling up his/her penis by accident, said ladyboy then overpowered you and blackmailed you into giving her/him a blowjob (most of which you cried through). You then went to the bathroom to drink a bottle of mouthwash and when you came back the ladyboy was gone taking your passport/ID/cell phone/all the money you had in the world. She then used your cell phone to send pictures (oh yeah, she was taking pictures during the whole ordeal) of you giving head to her/him to all your friends and family and now the video is on youtube somewhere and your life is pretty much over.

Standard friday night.
Roger Mainfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:12 AM   #4460
NewTeaBag
banned
 
NewTeaBag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ผสม FTW!
Posts: 6,249
Re: Thailand returns

Yeah, so, who else likes where Li's head is at?

ANyone think he may have left Thailand without fulfilling a certain fantasy?
NewTeaBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:59 AM   #4461
Jim14Qc
veteran
 
Jim14Qc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,145
Re: Thailand returns

Well I'm now out of Phuket, was a good time. Thx to everyone. I'm in BKK for 2 days if anyone wants to go out or w/e, cell is 0810879194.
Jim14Qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:39 PM   #4462
clickingbuttons
veteran
 
clickingbuttons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: African
Posts: 2,779
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTeaBag View Post
Yeah, so, who else likes where Li's head is at?

ANyone think he may have left Thailand without fulfilling a certain fantasy?
What a soul read!!
clickingbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #4463
clickingbuttons
veteran
 
clickingbuttons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: African
Posts: 2,779
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim14Qc View Post
Well I'm now out of Phuket, was a good time. Thx to everyone. I'm in BKK for 2 days if anyone wants to go out or w/e, cell is 0810879194.
Im in england, and it didnt wrk try me 07773333860
clickingbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #4464
EmpireMaker2
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
EmpireMaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Epic Burial
Posts: 9,445
Re: Thailand returns

JH pm your stars name and I will send u your hustle monies.
EmpireMaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 02:00 PM   #4465
clickingbuttons
veteran
 
clickingbuttons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: African
Posts: 2,779
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireMaker2 View Post
JH pm your stars name and I will send u your hustle monies.
Monies 4 africa plz
clickingbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:55 PM   #4466
livestream
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 543
Re: Thailand returns

good idea to rent a car while looking for a condo/house at kata beach? or im better off with a taxi?
livestream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:58 PM   #4467
clickingbuttons
veteran
 
clickingbuttons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: African
Posts: 2,779
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by livestream View Post
good idea to rent a car while looking for a condo/house at kata beach? or im better off with a taxi?
Motorbike ladies
clickingbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:13 PM   #4468
ellys
grinder
 
ellys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 438
Re: Thailand returns

omfgg see you guys soonnnn cmon time move forwards
ellys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:46 PM   #4469
livestream
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 543
Re: Thailand returns

yo clicking...
plz tell the thailand-fish where i SHOULD rent a motorbike in patong? Insurance? I wish i have never read these tourist guidelines.I became weak tight bc of the thai jail for every farang who is involved in an accident.

anyone involved in a hard accident w/ a thai? big trouble?
livestream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:58 PM   #4470
clickingbuttons
veteran
 
clickingbuttons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: African
Posts: 2,779
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by livestream View Post
yo clicking...
plz tell the thailand-fish where i SHOULD rent a motorbike in patong? Insurance? I wish i have never read these tourist guidelines.I became weak tight bc of the thai jail for every farang who is involved in an accident.

anyone involved in a hard accident w/ a thai? big trouble?
LOL insurance in thailand, i think u can pay ur way out of any trouble. Ur better off asking 1 of the other guys...as they know motorbike lady and i dont. I am very bitter
clickingbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:01 PM   #4471
MyironThumb
Pooh-Bah
 
MyironThumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,383
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by livestream View Post
yo clicking...
plz tell the thailand-fish where i SHOULD rent a motorbike in patong? Insurance? I wish i have never read these tourist guidelines.I became weak tight bc of the thai jail for every farang who is involved in an accident.

anyone involved in a hard accident w/ a thai? big trouble?
We've all had a few minor accidents but not really involving any Thai people. A while back me, Fletch and I think Ron drove into the back of a Thai guys car whilst in our hire car but luckly there wasn't any damage so he didnt seem to mind. God knows what would happen if you hurt a thai person. Very hefty fine I'd guess

You can hire a motorbike pretty much anywhere in Patong, they're on every street corner almost. I dont knwo about insurance or anything, I don't even know if I have any!
MyironThumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:03 PM   #4472
MyironThumb
Pooh-Bah
 
MyironThumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,383
Re: Thailand returns

Oh yeh, and don't ask clickingbuttons about motorbikes...this is his only experience with them!

MyironThumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:13 PM   #4473
NewTeaBag
banned
 
NewTeaBag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ผสม FTW!
Posts: 6,249
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyironThumb View Post
We've all had a few minor accidents but not really involving any Thai people. A while back me, Fletch and I think Ron drove into the back of a Thai guys car whilst in our hire car but luckly there wasn't any damage so he didnt seem to mind. God knows what would happen if you hurt a thai person. Very hefty fine I'd guess

You can hire a motorbike pretty much anywhere in Patong, they're on every street corner almost. I dont knwo about insurance or anything, I don't even know if I have any!
WTK? Fletch was driving NOT me!

Also, to meet the famously awesome MB Lady you can PM me for her number or visit her shop on Nanai road called P7 internet and travel.
NewTeaBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:16 PM   #4474
NewTeaBag
banned
 
NewTeaBag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ผสม FTW!
Posts: 6,249
Re: Thailand returns

Also, had a minor accident with a Thai dude an dhis MB a long time ago. He was a Thai rasta, it was mostly his fault and only damage was his basket being contorted out of shape. He was totally laid back about it but some drunk dude (another Thai who more than likely caused the accident because me and the other guy had to take evasive action from him) got all angry and in my face talking about boxing and shttt.

I quietly and calmy don't drunk dude to calm down in Thai, then had brief discussion with rasta dude and he was happy when I was like, dud here is 200THB to replace your basket.
NewTeaBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:34 PM   #4475
108
adept
 
108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: iPoker
Posts: 854
Re: Thailand returns

Yay, had my first scooter accident Saturday. Coming back to Kata from Patong, on the top of the big hill just out...

Beat: I probably looked like the biggest douche, I was tailing a taxi for most of the hill, beeping my horn. Not because I wanted to pass, but because there was some dude dry ****ing a Thai girl in the back, and I was having a laugh.

So I pass them, and then skid out around the corner further up , it was pissing down rain. I'm sliding on my ass, and my scooter has slid along and hit the barrier.

Taxi passes, driver grinning.

.... and whoever stole my helmet in Patong - hope the 100THB or whatever is worth it.
108 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive