Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Travel A place to discuss and learn about traveling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #3051
BodieBraudus
banned
 
BodieBraudus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: West Bmore
Posts: 24
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyT View Post
Bodie,

I stayed at a-one inn near mbk a couple of times. it was cheap and nice enough for a short stay. they also have reliable internet cafe and wifi in the rooms (you have to pay for it by the hour). it was also right next to the sky train. i think the website was just aoneinn dot com
Thanks a lot willy t.
BodieBraudus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:20 PM   #3052
stankpickle
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 764
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpui View Post
is it me or all these people with like 3-4 posts asking to go take a beer sound like old pedophiles who fell into this poker site and are just interested in girl advice?

cup cup?
i'd imagine most of them are early 20's, and cool people.
stankpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:32 PM   #3053
octopi
On the Island of Misfit Toys
 
octopi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Rocky Mountain Way
Posts: 1,121
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpui View Post
is it me or all these people with like 3-4 posts asking to go take a beer sound like old pedophiles who fell into this poker site and are just interested in girl advice?

cup cup?
mai chai ka. probably just lurkers who want to meet up with some people with a common interest in a weird and wonderful city.

that common interest being hooking up with rich thai chicks of course.
octopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:45 AM   #3054
BlueStaze
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
Re: Thailand returns

its not because im 43 years old that im not nice, i like 17-18years old thai girl btw
BlueStaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:17 AM   #3055
kimchi
old hand
 
kimchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: FU minbet
Posts: 1,630
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStaze View Post
its not because im 43 years old that im not nice, i like 17-18years old thai girl btw
Sounds like you're Singha away from 15-16 year olds.
kimchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:12 PM   #3056
zasterguava
Pooh-Bah
 
zasterguava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I'm in London
Posts: 4,416
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thChakra View Post
Any word on the shaved vajays?
I don't think you'll ever get to find out one way or the other.
zasterguava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #3057
stankpickle
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 764
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStaze View Post
im 43 years old ... i like 17-18years old thai girl btw
LOL
stankpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:55 PM   #3058
stankpickle
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 764
Re: Thailand returns

www.stickmanbangkok.com

thats the pedo website. this website is for strapping young poker ballers.
stankpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #3059
stankpickle
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 764
Re: Thailand returns

stankpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:46 PM   #3060
ofdabeat
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: friggin bangkok baby
Posts: 738
Re: Thailand returns

Hua Hin sucks so bad, seriuously i wanted to kill myself.
maybe 5 hot girls in the whole city.
one of them do not s* c*
and the other has a bleeding vag ina

great great

Don't give a damn
Bangkok rules and I'm off to the land of 1000 dancing hookers

also soapy massage without inflatable matress is ---ev imo

I need a treesome or two
should be done in about 20 hours

god bless ball lickers

i'm drunk btw
ofdabeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #3061
Pumpui
banned
 
Pumpui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Phuket, Thailand
Posts: 1,517
Re: Thailand returns

i need everybody to confirm that huahin was horrible according to ofdabeat
Bluestaze and i agreed that if their trip there was gonna be boring and gay he would have to have sex with a ladyboy and take a piccture(otherwise i do it)
so now bluestaze has to do it.

Thats gonna be awesome.
Pumpui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 01:00 AM   #3062
BlueStaze
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
Re: Thailand returns

Bleeding vag ina.... my worst bad beat
BlueStaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:43 AM   #3063
NewTeaBag
banned
 
NewTeaBag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ผสม FTW!
Posts: 6,249
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStaze View Post
Bleeding vag ina.... my worst bad beat
Be a man!

Soldier up!

Earn your red wings!
NewTeaBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:05 PM   #3064
Ryu-SRB
journeyman
 
Ryu-SRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangkok/Thailand
Posts: 334
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpui View Post
i need everybody to confirm that huahin was horrible according to ofdabeat
Bluestaze and i agreed that if their trip there was gonna be boring and gay he would have to have sex with a ladyboy and take a piccture(otherwise i do it)
so now bluestaze has to do it.

Thats gonna be awesome.
Ship it Bluestaze!!

Ryu
SRB
Ryu-SRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:01 AM   #3065
Dire
banned
 
Dire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: wasting less time
Posts: 8,581
Re: Thailand returns

I have some questions about visas for extended stays.

How did you all fill it out? Did you do do it online? thaiembdc.org?

I need to apply for a nonimmigrant visa, but the application says "Non-immigrant visa applicant must submit an invitation letter/proofs from persons/institutions concerned stating the purpose of visit and the length of stay." and I have no idea what to submit. I don't see anything about it on their site anywhere.

And then there's other things like filling out "Purpose of visit." and reference person in Thailand??
Dire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #3066
Schmitty 87
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: awaiting self-ban
Posts: 1,823
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire View Post
I have some questions about visas for extended stays.

How did you all fill it out? Did you do do it online? thaiembdc.org?

I need to apply for a nonimmigrant visa, but the application says "Non-immigrant visa applicant must submit an invitation letter/proofs from persons/institutions concerned stating the purpose of visit and the length of stay." and I have no idea what to submit. I don't see anything about it on their site anywhere.

And then there's other things like filling out "Purpose of visit." and reference person in Thailand??
i don't know how to directly answer your question, but i think that a lot of 2+2ers there for extended stays just make visa runs and get visa extensions every few months or whatever.
Schmitty 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:36 PM   #3067
Pumpui
banned
 
Pumpui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Phuket, Thailand
Posts: 1,517
Re: Thailand returns

suamplu bangkok is the answer
Pumpui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #3068
stankpickle
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 764
Re: Thailand returns

for visa just got to any thai embassy or consulate abroad. most major cities have them. you can get a 60 day visa with no letter or reference, and get this for as many entries as they will allow. then you get a 30 day extension from immigration in thailand so its basically a 90 day visa. then you leave the country and return for as many 'entries' as your visa gave you. rinse, repeat, wear a condom
stankpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:45 PM   #3069
stankpickle
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 764
Re: Thailand returns

'did you send western union baby?'
'krab'
'baby you so cute when you say krab'
'krab pom'
'ok baby, hab to go now, my sister she husband come pick up me, by baby'
'krab......'
stankpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:52 PM   #3070
stankpickle
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 764
Re: Thailand returns

lets hear some girlfriend bad beat stories, must be tons of them out there. anybody ever caught their girl in bed with her brother? whats the most anybody has shipped back to isarn for the farm?

Last edited by stankpickle; 05-05-2008 at 10:59 PM.
stankpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:25 AM   #3071
themandude
veteran
 
themandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: █♣█
Posts: 2,252
Re: Thailand returns

Any Canadians here successfully use the Bank Of Montreal atm card there?

Also I read for Canadians you don't need a visa for 30 days. Is there true? Or do they just hand something to you when you get off the plane?
themandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:58 AM   #3072
schreech26
veteran
 
schreech26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: chiang mai kap
Posts: 3,310
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by themandude View Post
Any Canadians here successfully use the Bank Of Montreal atm card there?

Also I read for Canadians you don't need a visa for 30 days. Is there true? Or do they just hand something to you when you get off the plane?
I'm pretty sure that if you're from Canada and staying less than 30days you just show up and get your passport stamped.
schreech26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:12 AM   #3073
Dire
banned
 
Dire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: wasting less time
Posts: 8,581
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by stankpickle View Post
for visa just got to any thai embassy or consulate abroad. most major cities have them. you can get a 60 day visa with no letter or reference, and get this for as many entries as they will allow. then you get a 30 day extension from immigration in thailand so its basically a 90 day visa. then you leave the country and return for as many 'entries' as your visa gave you. rinse, repeat, wear a condom
Thanks for the info. I got a little worried about this idea after reading this article. I wasn't sure if the 90+renewal was still fine.
Dire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #3074
stankpickle
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 764
Re: Thailand returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire View Post
Thanks for the info. I got a little worried about this idea after reading this article. I wasn't sure if the 90+renewal was still fine.

that is still accurate. you can get a 30 day visa on arrival (what the canadian above is asking about) and you used to be able to just hop over to cambodia on a short bus ride and get your passport stamped and come back for another 30 days. some people did this for years. you can no longer do that, you have to leave for 90 out of every 180 days if you get visas on arrival. what i described is the workaround to this if you want to stay in thailand as a tourist for a long period of time.
stankpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:38 AM   #3075
themandude
veteran
 
themandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: █♣█
Posts: 2,252
Re: Thailand returns

Does anyone know where I could buy virgin coconut oil in pattaya? Maybe a health food store or something?


Also, do the local pharamcys sell most drugs to you without a script?

Appreciate it
themandude is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive