Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Health and Fitness Discussion of health and fitness

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2020, 12:46 PM   #1451
Montecore
RPElf = +EV
 
Montecore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On my fainting couch
Posts: 81,074
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by marknfw View Post
I can't help but wonder
He's got u

Fan mode activated
Montecore is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 01:56 PM   #1452
Number1Hater
 
Number1Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 13,814
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndr0m View Post
It's not about what you said, it's about how you said it.

"Maybe you can spend the night once I know I can stand you for more than a few hours." (Total assh0le cringe)

"Maybe you can spend the night once I know you better." (Totally reasonable)

One is disrespectful and demeaning, the other signals confidence and control.
HA! THAT IS YOUR OPINION BRO. YOU ACT LIKE THE MR. NICE GUY TO THIS GIRL WHO LITERALLY WANTS TO BRING HER SUITCASE TO MY PLACE. WHEN WE NEVER EVEN FACKING MET BEFORE. DO YOU NOT SEE ANY ISSUES WITH THAT??? OF COURSE, SHE IS A GIRL, SHE GETS A PASS FROM YOU!! . ARE YOU STUPID? OF COURSE I AM GOING TO BE FIRM. NOTHING IS A$$H0LE ABOUT IT, YOU ARE JUST A SIMP CARING TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT SHE WILL THINK OF YOU IF YOU SAID WHAT I SAID. YOU ARE AFRAID OF LOSING HER. YOU GOT NO ABUNDANCE MINDSET.

AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT ASKED SOME ASIAN THOT TO BE YOUR G/F??? REALLY??? GOD DAMN THATS SOME BETA A$$ SHIET. THE THOUGHT OF A GUY ASKING A GIRL THAT IS CRINGEY AF. MEN DON'T ACT LIKE THIS. THEN YOU CRIED OR SOMETHING WITH HER??? WTF??? I REMEMBER THIS BC I CLICKED ON SOME RANDOM THREAD IN HERE AND I GUESS IT WAS YOURS AND READ THAT AND IM LIKE WHAT IN THE FACKING WORLD??? THIS WAS LIKE 4 YEARS AGO. I REMEMBER IT BC IT STICKS OUT IN MY HEAD BC OF THE CRINGENESS OF YOUR ACTIONS. GOD DAMN YOU ARE A PU$$Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montecore View Post
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HER FEELINGS
I FCUKING LOVE IT. THE MOMENT YOU REALIZE THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU DO NOT GAF ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerIrish View Post
You thinking that only beta yuppies care about their future is funny. Only dumb animals that completely live in the moment don't.

You never learn any lessons. Follower to the end.

I hope loco treats you well.
YEAH I AM A FOLLOWER. FOLLOWER OF AMS. SOMEONE I CAN LEARN FROM BC HE HAS BEEN THERE. NOT LIKE YOU, TROLLING ON SOME H+F THREAD WITHOUT EVEN A LOG OF HIS OWN. YOU GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FAN LIKE THE REST OF THE SIMPS IN HERE.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerIrish View Post
I'm the stupid one, agreed.

You're the guy with no idea about the future and happy with an entry level position slinging coffee on your purpose of taking advantage of abused women. Rock on ABP.

Good luck sticking it in the butt of a few girls a couple times a year until you start to fade.
HA! ENTRY LEVEL JOB! SAY THAT TO WAITRESSES, BARTENDERS, AND THE OTHER 100000 JOBS. MY JOB IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THERES. YOU BASHING ON ALL THESE HOSPITALITY WORKERS. PATHETIC. THE ONLY REASON YOU THINK THEY ARE MORE HIGH STATUS THAN ME BC YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT YUPPIES PLACE THEM ON A PEDASTAL(BETA MALE BEHAVIOR). YOU TIP THEM $200 A NIGHT ON TOP OF YOUR DINNER BILL BC THEY FAKE LIKING YOU AND SERVING YOU NICELY AND YOU THINK THEY LIKE YOU. GOD DAMN YOU ARE ******ED.

I TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT I DO. I TOLD YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST HEART IN HERE. LOOK AT YOU BASHING ON PEOPLE WHO HAVE MORE HEART AND PRIDE IN WHAT THEY DO, THAN A BETA SIMP YUPPIE LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marknfw View Post
Liking you emojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

Yeah, you mean every couple of years not a couple of times a year. Easy mistake to make.

I can't help but wonder if loco is ghostwriting for ABIdiot now. There were several words in the latest rants that really seem a little above dumbass's reading level.
HAHAHA, THE CREEPY ASS BETA SIMP STALKER IS BACK. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS RUNNING THROUGH YOU HEAD WHEN YOU FOLLOWED STACY AND OLD SLEEZE BALL ON IG??? WTF IS GOING ON IN YOUR HEAD??? IT IS BORDERLINE A FCUKING FELONY IN SOME STATES IF IT ESCALATES, YET YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO FOLLOW THEM WITH THE SAME FCUKING SCREEN NAME??? LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE THE REAL DUMB@$$ HERE. YOU ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF THE LOSER WHO SITS ALL THE WAY IN THE UPPER DECK ALONE AT A BASEBALL GAME, THINKING NO ONE WILL SEE YOU, WHEN REALLY THE CAMERAS ARE ON YOU, AND THE COMMENTATORS ARE QUESTIONING WHY HE'S SITTING ALONE. FACKING MORON LOSER.

LOCO WAS RIGHT. I THOUGHT HE WAS BEING TOO HARSH ON THESE MORONS IN HERE WHEN WE DISCUSSED BETA SIMPS IN H+F ON OUR CAR RIDES, BUT HE'S 100% SPOT ON. FORGIVE ME LOCO, I WILL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN.
Number1Hater is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 02:00 PM   #1453
Number1Hater
 
Number1Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 13,814
Re: Project ABP

GOING ON MY 8x200 SPRINTS NOW. JUST 14 HOURS AGO, I FINISH 18 MILE BIKING.

MORE HEART THAN ANY OF YOU PATHETIC LOW LIFE BETA SIMP SCUMS(INCLUDING USES AND CHEATERS*).

BUT TY FOR MOTIVATION, IDIOTS.
Number1Hater is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 02:04 PM   #1454
Brock Landers
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 8,195
Re: Project ABP

Tbab?
Brock Landers is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 02:11 PM   #1455
jmakin
DoorDash Balla
 
jmakin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Streaming
Posts: 29,807
Re: Project ABP

He’s like a child that learns a new word and then injects it into any sentence he can

This week’s word is “simp”
jmakin is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 02:17 PM   #1456
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 11,012
Re: Project ABP

Abp, what you don't understand is by treating the girls like that, it's only the ones damaged enough to put up with being treated like dirt that want to engage with you and those are the girls who show up with a suitcase

If you want a quality woman instead of broken white trash with trackmarks you're going to have to treat them with a little respect

It's like you decide to piss in your bed and then when asked why you say

MY BED ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE PEE ANYWAY!

your bed only smells that way because you pee there but you assume it would smell that way anyway if you used the bathroom LIKE A BETA MALE PROVIDER YUPPIE

Basically, would you ever be cool with someone dating your mom or sister and talking to them the way you talk to those girls? This is a serious question. Would you respect your mom or sister if they were with a man who treated them like you treat women?

Last edited by rickroll; 05-22-2020 at 02:24 PM.
rickroll is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 02:20 PM   #1457
krunic
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: NOT YOUR BETA PROVIDER
Posts: 5,723
Re: Project ABP

SIMPS ITT

krunic is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 02:22 PM   #1458
sumey
veteran
 
sumey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,781
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montecore View Post
He's got u

Fan mode activated
Lol got 'em
sumey is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 02:24 PM   #1459
krunic
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: NOT YOUR BETA PROVIDER
Posts: 5,723
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
Abp, what you don't understand is by treating the girls like that, it's only the ones damaged enough to put up with being treated like dirt are the ones that want to show up with a suitcase

It's like you decide to piss in your bed and then when asked why you say

MY BED ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE PEE ANYWAY!

your bed only smells that way because you pee there but you assume it would smell that way anyway if you used the bathroom LIKE A BETA MALE PROVIDER YUPPIE
I don't even understand this analogy, like wtf.
krunic is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 02:26 PM   #1460
Didace
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Didace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,238
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
Abp, what you don't understand is by treating the girls like that, it's only the ones damaged enough to put up with being treated like dirt are the ones that want to show up with a suitcase
I think ABP instinctively understands "never marry the stripper", but he has no idea how to interact with any other type. I guess that's ok if that's his porpoise.
Didace is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 02:34 PM   #1461
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 11,012
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunic View Post
I don't even understand this analogy, like wtf.
On phone, I read it after posting and thought I ninja edited in time but this thread is too much a celebrity

Main thing is the terrible things in his life are his own creation by self selecting via his own actions

Only gets broken women interested because he treats them so poorly only a broken one would put up with it

Broke and with a roommate because he refuses to think long term or attempt moving up the coffee ladder

Has no friends because he doesn't understand people don't like being around negative a$$holes
rickroll is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 02:57 PM   #1462
TooCuriousso1
Golden 2017
 
TooCuriousso1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: @TCfromUB
Posts: 6,652
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1Hater View Post

BETA SIMP YUPPIE



So many BSYs itt making ME FAKCING SICK TO MY STOMACK
TooCuriousso1 is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 03:02 PM   #1463
DodgerIrish
Fraudulent Zodiac
 
DodgerIrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Devoted to the uncoated
Posts: 26,716
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunic View Post
I don't even understand this analogy, like wtf.
lol'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
On phone, I read it after posting and thought I ninja edited in time but this thread is too much a celebrity

Main thing is the terrible things in his life are his own creation by self selecting via his own actions

Only gets broken women interested because he treats them so poorly only a broken one would put up with it

Broke and with a roommate because he refuses to think long term or attempt moving up the coffee ladder

Has no friends because he doesn't understand people don't like being around negative a$$holes
lol'd harder

You really are a simp.
DodgerIrish is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 03:05 PM   #1464
Mark Watney
centurion
 
Mark Watney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Posts: 178
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
Tbab?
They are extremely similar. It's a potent mix of arrogance, sense of superiority and underachievement that 2+2 finds so entertaining.

Got us wonderin
Mark Watney is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 03:09 PM   #1465
DodgerIrish
Fraudulent Zodiac
 
DodgerIrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Devoted to the uncoated
Posts: 26,716
Re: Project ABP

(TB)AB(P) imo
DodgerIrish is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 03:12 PM   #1466
krunic
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: NOT YOUR BETA PROVIDER
Posts: 5,723
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
On phone, I read it after posting and thought I ninja edited in time but this thread is too much a celebrity

Main thing is the terrible things in his life are his own creation by self selecting via his own actions

Only gets broken women interested because he treats them so poorly only a broken one would put up with it

Broke and with a roommate because he refuses to think long term or attempt moving up the coffee ladder

Has no friends because he doesn't understand people don't like being around negative a$$holes
Another BETA PROVIDER desperately trying to prove his worth by tearing down other men. No one gives a ****. A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

None of what you said is even true anyway.

1. He gets the type of women he wants. If that's not the type of women you'd want, that's fine. Play your own game your way.

2. He seems to have a decent side hustle going with this scheme of buying fugly hype clothes and reselling. The fact that he's single and living with roommate(s) means he doesn't need a lot of money. There's literally decades worth of time for him to climb the coffee ladder if he wants to.

3. I highly doubt he "has no friends." You're talking out of your ass. Even if he didn't have friends, what's it to you? More BETA PROVIDER LOW VALUE behavior trying to rip on other men to prove your value.
krunic is offline  
Old 05-22-2020, 03:14 PM   #1467
DodgerIrish
Fraudulent Zodiac
 
DodgerIrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Devoted to the uncoated
Posts: 26,716
Re: Project ABP

If someone took pride on their baseball team, and then the manager said, "Hey, how about you batting cleanup?"

Would an alpha say, "Nah, don't need all that extra hassle and scrutiny?" You lie bro, you're just committed to the butt, your job you do to the minimum of your own standards. You know deep down you're no Kid Ichiro there bro.

Part of your job is pleasant customer service bro.
DodgerIrish is offline  
Old 05-24-2020, 08:57 PM   #1468
Syndr0m
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Syndr0m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: China
Posts: 7,168
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1Hater View Post
HA! THAT IS YOUR OPINION BRO. YOU ACT LIKE THE MR. NICE GUY TO THIS GIRL WHO LITERALLY WANTS TO BRING HER SUITCASE TO MY PLACE. WHEN WE NEVER EVEN FACKING MET BEFORE. DO YOU NOT SEE ANY ISSUES WITH THAT??? OF COURSE, SHE IS A GIRL, SHE GETS A PASS FROM YOU!! . ARE YOU STUPID? OF COURSE I AM GOING TO BE FIRM. NOTHING IS A$$H0LE ABOUT IT, YOU ARE JUST A SIMP CARING TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT SHE WILL THINK OF YOU IF YOU SAID WHAT I SAID. YOU ARE AFRAID OF LOSING HER. YOU GOT NO ABUNDANCE MINDSET.

AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT ASKED SOME ASIAN THOT TO BE YOUR G/F??? REALLY??? GOD DAMN THATS SOME BETA A$$ SHIET. THE THOUGHT OF A GUY ASKING A GIRL THAT IS CRINGEY AF. MEN DON'T ACT LIKE THIS. THEN YOU CRIED OR SOMETHING WITH HER??? WTF??? I REMEMBER THIS BC I CLICKED ON SOME RANDOM THREAD IN HERE AND I GUESS IT WAS YOURS AND READ THAT AND IM LIKE WHAT IN THE FACKING WORLD??? THIS WAS LIKE 4 YEARS AGO. I REMEMBER IT BC IT STICKS OUT IN MY HEAD BC OF THE CRINGENESS OF YOUR ACTIONS. GOD DAMN YOU ARE A PU$$Y.
I don't remember this particular story but the only "Asian thot" mentioned in my thread in the past 4 years is my wife.
Syndr0m is offline  
Old 05-24-2020, 11:40 PM   #1469
MeLoveYouLongTime
Not a difficult personality
 
MeLoveYouLongTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 12,948
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1Hater View Post
WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE??? IVE BEEN GONE FOR 168 HOURS AND HALF OF YOU ACTING LIKE A BETA MALE PROVIDER SIMP WONDERING WHERE I AM. MAYBE IF YOU HAD A FACKING PURPOSE FOR YOURSELF YOU WOULDN'T BE WONDERING WHAT IVE BEEN UP TO.

ON MY GRIND/PURPOSE, AND SLEEZEBALLIN. GOT NO TIME FOR FANS AT THE MOMENT.

5/9 EASY 3



5/12 EASY 4



5/13 8x200



5/15 EASY 3



YESTERDAY EASY 4



THEN ADD IN 2 15-20 MILE BIDE RIDES. AND MY JOB. HAD 35 HOUR WORK WEEK. NOT BAD GIVEN THEY ARE CUTTING HOURS.



TREAT EM LIKE A FAN



NO SHE DID NOT STAY OVER. I HAD WORK THE NEXT MORNING. GOT NO TIME FOR BS SLEEPOVERS. SHE SUBMIT TO ME BC I TREAT HER LIKE THE FAN AND SHE WANTS THE VALIDATION AND GOT TURNED ON. LEARNING FROM THE BEST, AMS.

NOT GOING INTO DETAIL, BUT PLENTY OF BUTTHOLE PLEASURES HAVE BEEN HAD. HIGH VALUE MALES DO NOT KISS AND TELL.

DIDNT EVEN TEXT HER BACK AFTER MONDAY. SHE LEFT SOME BS TEXT A COUPLE DAYS LATER. NOT RESPONDING. IM BUSY. SHE AINT MY PRIORITY. SHE DONT LIKE IT, SHE CAN LEAVE. I HAVE OPTIONS.
And that's exactly what she should do you dipshit. Why are you treating women so terribly? You looking beta as **** to me.
MeLoveYouLongTime is offline  
Old 05-25-2020, 02:27 AM   #1470
Evoken
2014 Golden Loco
 
Evoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: China
Posts: 10,302
Re: Project ABP

^NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FEELINGS

IF YOU WANT TO HUNT A DEER, DO NOT ASK A DEER FOR HUNTING ADVICE.

IF YOU WANT A LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR AN ANUS TO BANG, DO NOT ASK A LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR AN ANUS HOW TO BANG ONE.
Evoken is offline  
Old 05-25-2020, 05:57 AM   #1471
Soulman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Soulman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kettleballin'
Posts: 31,644
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evoken View Post
IF YOU WANT A LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR AN ANUS TO BANG, DO NOT ASK A LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR AN ANUS HOW TO BANG ONE.
Soulman is offline  
Old 05-27-2020, 12:52 AM   #1472
Number1Hater
 
Number1Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 13,814
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
Abp, what you don't understand is by treating the girls like that, it's only the ones damaged enough to put up with being treated like dirt that want to engage with you and those are the girls who show up with a suitcase

If you want a quality woman instead of broken white trash with trackmarks you're going to have to treat them with a little respect

It's like you decide to piss in your bed and then when asked why you say

MY BED ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE PEE ANYWAY!

your bed only smells that way because you pee there but you assume it would smell that way anyway if you used the bathroom LIKE A BETA MALE PROVIDER YUPPIE

Basically, would you ever be cool with someone dating your mom or sister and talking to them the way you talk to those girls? This is a serious question. Would you respect your mom or sister if they were with a man who treated them like you treat women?
ARE YOU NOT DIVORCED??? TAKING ADVICE FROM A DIVORCED SIMP IS THE LAST THING ON MY MIND.

ALSO WTF AT THAT ANALOGY??????

A MAN WOULD NEVER TREAT THEM LIKE THAT BC THEY ARE REAL WOMEN WHO KNOW HOW TO ACT AND PLEASE A MAN. THEY IN THEIR FEMININE. THEY DO THEIR JOB.





Quote:
Originally Posted by sumey View Post
Lol got 'em
liking you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunic View Post
I don't even understand this analogy, like wtf.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. NOT SURPRISED AT ALL. ITS HOW BMP'S ACT. THEY MAKE NO SENSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didace View Post
I think ABP instinctively understands "never marry the stripper", but he has no idea how to interact with any other type. I guess that's ok if that's his porpoise.
SLEEZEBALL GANG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
On phone, I read it after posting and thought I ninja edited in time but this thread is too much a celebrity

Main thing is the terrible things in his life are his own creation by self selecting via his own actions

Only gets broken women interested because he treats them so poorly only a broken one would put up with it

Broke and with a roommate because he refuses to think long term or attempt moving up the coffee ladder

Has no friends because he doesn't understand people don't like being around negative a$$holes
HA! YEAH IM REALLY BROKE. AT LEAST I DON'T FACKING COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING MONEY LIKE THESE GOD DAMN IDIOT YUPPIES ON FB AND IG CRYING ABOUT HOW THEY ARE UNEMPLOYED. ALSO THE FACT THEY COLLECT $600/WEEK WHILE I HAVE TO WORK CUT HOURS, RISK MYSELF TO THIS BAT VIRUS, AND GET PAID LESS THAN THAT IS BULLSHEIT. DO YOU SEE ME RUNNING TO FB OR IG CRYING??? ALL YOU GOD DAMN BETA YUPPIES NEED A WAKE UP CALL. HONESTLY GO LIVE IN NORTH KOREA OR UGHANDA FOR A DAY. THE FACKING AUDACITY TO CRY WHEN YOU HAVE A HOME AND FOOD TO EAT. YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR NOTHING. U SIT ON YOUR ASS AND GET $600 DOLLARS AND STILL COMPLAIN. FCUKING PATHETIC.

I HAVE NO FRIENDS BC I CHOOSE NOT TO. EVERYONE IS A FCUKING ******. HIGH VALUE MEN HAVE HIGH VALUE FRIENDS. NO ONE IS ON MY LEVEL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCuriousso1 View Post
So many BSYs itt making ME FAKCING SICK TO MY STOMACK
LOVE IT.



Quote:
Originally Posted by krunic View Post
Another BETA PROVIDER desperately trying to prove his worth by tearing down other men. No one gives a ****. A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

None of what you said is even true anyway.

1. He gets the type of women he wants. If that's not the type of women you'd want, that's fine. Play your own game your way.

2. He seems to have a decent side hustle going with this scheme of buying fugly hype clothes and reselling. The fact that he's single and living with roommate(s) means he doesn't need a lot of money. There's literally decades worth of time for him to climb the coffee ladder if he wants to.

3. I highly doubt he "has no friends." You're talking out of your ass. Even if he didn't have friends, what's it to you? More BETA PROVIDER LOW VALUE behavior trying to rip on other men to prove your value.
THE SUPPORTIVE BIG BROTHER I NEVER HAD IN MY LIFE. 👏🤝✊

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveYouLongTime View Post
And that's exactly what she should do you dipshit. Why are you treating women so terribly? You looking beta as **** to me.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FEELINGS. I AIN'T TREATING HER LIKE SHEIT, IM TRYING TO GET HER IN HER FEMININE. YOU IN YOUR MASCULINE RIGHT NOW, GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK AS ADULTS AND WHEN YOU FEMININE AGAIN. GOT NO TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIET. THIS IS WHAT AMS AND CCW TEACHES. YOU DON'T ARGUE WITH WOMEN WHEN THEY IN THEIR MASCULINE BC THEY ARE NOT WIRED TO BE IN THAT STATE. NOTHING MAKES SENSE WHEN THEY ARE. SO WHEN YOU ARE READY, YOU GET BACK TO ME. THEY ALSO SAY TO TELL THEM YOU AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE B.S. BECAUSE HIGH VALUE MEN DON'T TAKE THIS GARBAGE NONSENSE.
Number1Hater is offline  
Old 05-27-2020, 12:53 AM   #1473
Number1Hater
 
Number1Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 13,814
Re: Project ABP

5/21 Biking





5/22 8x200 I HAD TO DO THIS ON THE STREETS BC THE GOD DAMN YUPPIE KICKED ME OUT OF THE SCHOOL TRACK.





5/22 BIKING. THIS IS THE HEART I TALK ABOUT. I GOT IN MY SPRINTS, THEN DID 22 MILES ON THE BIKE.





5/24 EASY 3



5/24 SAME DAY I DID 35+ MILES ON THE BIKE AFTER MY EASY 3.





5/26 EASY 4




TOMORROW rest day then back at the 8x200 sprints. my legs have been abused the past 5 days. its why my times are high.

WORK NEWS: I AM BEING TRANSFERRED. more on this tomorrow. busy now.

see you.
Number1Hater is offline  
Old 05-27-2020, 01:05 AM   #1474
Evoken
2014 Golden Loco
 
Evoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: China
Posts: 10,302
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1Hater View Post
A


NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FEELINGS. I AIN'T TREATING HER LIKE SHEIT, IM TRYING TO GET HER IN HER FEMININE. YOU IN YOUR MASCULINE RIGHT NOW, GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK AS ADULTS AND WHEN YOU FEMININE AGAIN. GOT NO TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIET. THIS IS WHAT AMS AND CCW TEACHES. YOU DON'T ARGUE WITH WOMEN WHEN THEY IN THEIR MASCULINE BC THEY ARE NOT WIRED TO BE IN THAT STATE. NOTHING MAKES SENSE WHEN THEY ARE. SO WHEN YOU ARE READY, YOU GET BACK TO ME. THEY ALSO SAY TO TELL THEM YOU AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE B.S. BECAUSE HIGH VALUE MEN DON'T TAKE THIS GARBAGE NONSENSE.
LOVE IT
Evoken is offline  
Old 05-27-2020, 02:41 AM   #1475
Soulman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Soulman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kettleballin'
Posts: 31,644
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunic View Post
3. I highly doubt he "has no friends." You're talking out of your ass.
Whoops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1Hater View Post
I HAVE NO FRIENDS BC I CHOOSE NOT TO. EVERYONE IS A FCUKING ******. HIGH VALUE MEN HAVE HIGH VALUE FRIENDS. NO ONE IS ON MY LEVEL.
This is truth. How the **** can all us BETA SIMPS be on the level of AMP, out there slinging dat coffee for minimum wage + tips from GILFS? Just not possible. Dr Manhattan himself wouldn't be on his level, bet he can't even make latte art!
Soulman is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive