Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Health and Fitness Discussion of health and fitness

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2020, 04:57 PM   #1376
sumey
veteran
 
sumey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,781
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1Hater View Post
NO. YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH A SUBMISSIVE GIRL. THEY ACT LIKE BRATS. ITS IS YOUR JOB TO ACT LIKE THE DOM SHE WANTS. THEY LOVE BEING DENIED AND TAKING ORDERS. THEY LOVE HUMILIATION. YOU NEVER GIVE THEM WHAT THE WANT. THE MORE YOU DENY HER, THE MORE SHE IS AROUSED.
If they want to be humiliated and you never give them what they want, then wouldn't the true ABP move be to make love to them tenderly?

Just wanting to learn the ways here.
sumey is offline  
Old 05-18-2020, 05:50 PM   #1377
gregorio
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 38,253
Re: Project ABP

I just bought these hope they don't get lost/stolen in the mail

gregorio is offline  
Old 05-18-2020, 09:33 PM   #1378
Syndr0m
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Syndr0m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: China
Posts: 7,168
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
Super surprisingly, being an Asian life Micro stakes Player entails treating your fellow human beings like trash and with no respect.

AMP for worst human being 2020.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunic View Post
He used to put women on a pedestal and repel them by obsessing over them. Now he puts himself on a pedestal and rejects them in order to validate himself by invalidating them.
As much as I hated seeing that conversation too, I can totally understand how it's infinitely more effective at getting laid.
Syndr0m is offline  
Old 05-18-2020, 09:49 PM   #1379
Evoken
2014 Golden Loco
 
Evoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: China
Posts: 10,302
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndr0m View Post
As much as I hated seeing that conversation too, I can totally understand how it's infinitely more effective at getting laid.
TREAT 'EM LIKE A FAN, THEY TREAT YOU LIKE A CELEBRITY.

TREAT 'EM LIKE A NUISANCE, THE BUTTHOLE IS SPLAYED OPEN FOR YOU TO PILLAGE.
Evoken is offline  
Old 05-19-2020, 01:43 PM   #1380
coordi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
coordi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: On the shorter side
Posts: 21,574
Re: Project ABP

That girl talks like a PT

Or someone who does drugs and has 0 money
coordi is offline  
Old 05-19-2020, 09:41 PM   #1381
Number1Hater
 
Number1Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 13,814
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumey View Post
If they want to be humiliated and you never give them what they want, then wouldn't the true ABP move be to make love to them tenderly?

Just wanting to learn the ways here.
NO, THATS SOME BETA FEMININE BS. ALPHAS DON'T TEASE OR FLIRT. LEAVE THAT TO BETA MALE PROVIDERS. ALPHAS GO GET WHAT THEY WANT.

SUBMISSIVES LOVE BEING USED AND TOYED WITH. THEY ALSO LOVE IT WHEN YOU TELL THEM WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT THEM AND DEGRADE THEM. IT CAN BE ANYTHING.





Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorio View Post
I just bought these hope they don't get lost/stolen in the mail

HA! would rather have a deadstock pair of retros. have you seen the chicago's irl? amazing sneaker. it just glows off the persons feet WITH THE RIGHT CUT OF JEANS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordi View Post
That girl talks like a PT

Or someone who does drugs and has 0 money
WHAT IS PT?

don't care. CCW and AMS says to divide your fcuk buddies from wife material girls and act accordingly. she nothing but a fcuk buddy. she wants to leave, that's fine. don't got time for people not invested in me.


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


haven't heard from her since, and won't be hitting her up any time soon. she don't want to meet up, THAT IS FINE. don't got time for BS.

work went by fast today. don't know why. got my easy 3 miles in. down to 164lbs. lost mass and even my mom worrying i am too small now. anyways, the post office found my facking package. $500+ was in limbo, but now is mine. i still got another deadstock L and M if any of you are interested. watch this thing go up to $800+ in a year or two.

on my purpose, see you soon.
Number1Hater is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 12:04 AM   #1382
ExpectedV
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ExpectedV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rebuilding body..
Posts: 13,993
Re: Project ABP

My god what in the actual *** has happened to this shiet show of a thread. Even for me this was a bit much to read. 6/10.
ExpectedV is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 12:36 AM   #1383
Brock Landers
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 8,195
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpectedV View Post
My god what in the actual *** has happened to this shiet show of a thread. Even for me this was a bit much to read. 6/10.

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FEELINGS.
SEE YOU
Brock Landers is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 12:58 AM   #1384
ExpectedV
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ExpectedV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rebuilding body..
Posts: 13,993
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FEELINGS.
SEE YOU
Forget the Covid-19 crisis, this caps lock crisis has me on permanent tilt.
ExpectedV is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 04:20 AM   #1385
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 11,012
Re: Project ABP

abp are the submissive women who have no personalities or goals in life other than to be abused because they were probably molested by an uncle as a child also wife material?
rickroll is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 06:00 AM   #1386
Soulman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Soulman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kettleballin'
Posts: 31,644
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpectedV View Post
6/10.
Are you saying #thirstrape girl is wife material?
Soulman is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 07:59 AM   #1387
Syndr0m
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Syndr0m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: China
Posts: 7,168
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
Are you saying #thirstrape girl is wife material?
Lol this takes me back
Syndr0m is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 09:34 AM   #1388
Soulman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Soulman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kettleballin'
Posts: 31,644
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndr0m View Post
As much as I hated seeing that conversation too, I can totally understand how it's infinitely more effective at getting laid.
Admittedly I'm not big on the whole dom/sub thing (if I'm feeling very bold Soulgf might be tickled with a 50 shades of grey feather tickler). But in previous messages, she seems to communicate like a fairly normal person while AMP tries to act all macho - so doesn't seem like she's into the act.

Below quote is just cringeworthy as hell if not part of roleplaying (and even then, lol imo):



AMP,
you are, actually, (partly) responsible for people you interacting with not feeling like **** because of your actions.

Last edited by Soulman; 05-20-2020 at 09:41 AM.
Soulman is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 09:55 AM   #1389
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 11,012
Re: Project ABP

pretty sure she needed a place to crash and do laundry and assumed he was trying to play it cool and then later discovered he's just like that for real
rickroll is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 10:44 AM   #1390
Soulman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Soulman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kettleballin'
Posts: 31,644
Re: Project ABP

latest message from her seems she's mistaken AMP for someone who could provide emotional (and probably financial etc etc) support imo. Not much of a soul reader!
Soulman is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 11:01 AM   #1391
Montecore
RPElf = +EV
 
Montecore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On my fainting couch
Posts: 81,074
Re: Project ABP

This isn't a surprise; ultimately AMS and the like self evidently cater to naturally timid or non-assertive guys ("betas") trying to figure out a way to stop feeling overlooked (i.e. it would obviously occur to no one with actual "alpha" traits to watch a channel like AMS). That many/most of the true believers are socially stunted/not perceptive enough to take things to their illogical extreme also isn't surprising - if they were capable of parsing social situations with tact and nuance while learning from mistakes and internalizing/externalizing when appropriate, they wouldn't be there.

I'd hoped our hero would grow out of this, but apparently not; the part that he seems not to realize is that it's abundantly clear to literally everyone that's not an emotionally crippled moron and/or extreme dullard, both on here and in real life, that this act is just another coping mechanism from a scared, confused kid (that's in his early 30s, but still). At least he's so into the butt that he probably won't knock anyone up, assuming it's actually impossible to get someone pregnant that way (scientists are still struggling to make a final determination).
Montecore is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 11:26 AM   #1392
marknfw
<place holder>
 
marknfw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 8,907
Re: Project ABP

Aren't there, like, tubes or something that connect the butt to the vag? Asking for a friend.
marknfw is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 11:55 AM   #1393
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 11,012
Re: Project ABP

when i was freshly divorced, i went through a period where i didn't really want to get close to any women but also wanted basic sex as well as validation i still had it after all those years being involved with someone else

i did a much less extreme version of ABP, generally not being very nice, being very clear i wasn't going to be in a relationship with any of them, not asking but rather just taking, not reciprocating any kindness nor initiating, etc etc

never outright mistreated them or anything abp style but more just blank, like you pet and feed a kitty, the kitty likes being pet and fed and you enjoy having the kitty around but the kitty is never going to do anything for you that it didn't already want independently, you liking that kitty is a byproduct of the kitty being a kitty and not for any other reason and you want it around - i know kitty isn't exactly the best metaphor to apeal to an alpha like abp but i don't think he understands there is a massive no mans land between being indifferent and purposefully mistreating the woman to the point where only someone who was deeply emotionally abused as a child would put up with it - ie strippers, ie girls who's family relationships so bad they need to stay over and bring laundry to first time hookups etc

thing is it was really successful as in the short term it did keep women interested, i was always juggling multiple women at the same time, often finding a good reason to leave the apartment or get her to leave my apartment in time to shower and then meet the second one that night etc etc

but looking back on it now, i realize i was not happy then and i'm filled with deep shame over the way i treated many of the girls, which wasn't even 10% of what ABP purports to do

but worst of all, it emotionally stunted me to the point where i began discounting personality and compatibility to the point that when i finally met a girl who i deemed worthy to be in an actual relationship with - i ended up picking someone who made great eye candy and could show off but deep down was deeply miserable because it was just non stop fighting and disagreements over even little basic things, instead of breaking up we ended up living together because i continued to tell myself to try to make it work because personalities can change and she'll be gorgeous for a very long time

just went from one horrible lifestyle directly into another and lost a lot of my prime years as a result
rickroll is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 12:10 PM   #1394
krunic
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: NOT YOUR BETA PROVIDER
Posts: 5,723
Re: Project ABP

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I've traveled the world and the seven seas
Everybody's lookin' for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused
krunic is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 01:05 PM   #1395
coordi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
coordi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: On the shorter side
Posts: 21,574
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by marknfw View Post
Aren't there, like, tubes or something that connect the butt to the vag? Asking for a friend.
No, you are thinking of the internet
coordi is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 01:10 PM   #1396
DodgerIrish
Fraudulent Zodiac
 
DodgerIrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Devoted to the uncoated
Posts: 26,716
Re: Project ABP

Yep, getting with a girl who's your actual friend is the omega move.

Lol at alpha. You work at Starbucks bro.
DodgerIrish is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 01:13 PM   #1397
DodgerIrish
Fraudulent Zodiac
 
DodgerIrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Devoted to the uncoated
Posts: 26,716
Re: Project ABP

I'm the most alpha dom interior designer.

(It's not even parody bc of all the fashion stuff.)
DodgerIrish is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 02:29 PM   #1398
Number1Hater
 
Number1Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 13,814
Re: Project ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpectedV View Post
My god what in the actual *** has happened to this shiet show of a thread. Even for me this was a bit much to read. 6/10.
betas. that is what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FEELINGS.
SEE YOU
finally someone stepping up to the plate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
abp are the submissive women who have no personalities or goals in life other than to be abused because they were probably molested by an uncle as a child also wife material?
wtf??? I SAID I DIVIDE THEM INTO 2 CATEGORIES. WIFE MATERAL AND FCUK BUDDY/MESSING AROUND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
Admittedly I'm not big on the whole dom/sub thing (if I'm feeling very bold Soulgf might be tickled with a 50 shades of grey feather tickler). But in previous messages, she seems to communicate like a fairly normal person while AMP tries to act all macho - so doesn't seem like she's into the act.

Below quote is just cringeworthy as hell if not part of roleplaying (and even then, lol imo):



AMP,
you are, actually, (partly) responsible for people you interacting with not feeling like **** because of your actions.
ITS CRINGE WORTHY TO YOU BC ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS PLEASE GIRLS AND PUT THEM ON SOME PEDESTAL. HOWS THAT GOING FOR YOU???

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONES FEELINGS. ARE YOU STUPID??? IT IS NOT MY JOB TO LIKE SOMEONE WHEN I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO THEM. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH GIRLS. THE GUY LIKES THEM, TREATS THEM LIKE A CELEBRITY, BUT SHE ISN'T FEELING HIM AND PUT HIM IN THE FRIEND ZONE. THIS GETS THE GUY ANGRY AND CALLS HER THE 'S' WORD. THE GIRL DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. IT IS NOT HER RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE THE GUY FEEL HAPPY.

THIS ALSO GOES FOR FEMDOM WOMEN AND THE WHOLE LESBIAN/GAY/FEMINIST COMMUNITY. THEY FEEL LIKE SOMEONE OWES THEM SOMETHING. ITS HONESTLY BS. ALL THE TIME THEY ASK WHY PEOPLE CAN'T ACCEPT THEM. OH YEAH??? HOW ABOUT YOU ACCEPT ME??? EXACTLY. ALSO IF YOU HAVE A PENIS, YOU ARE A MALE. DON'T TELL ME TO CALL YOU 'THEM' OR 'THEY'. IF YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU ARE A GIRL. DON'T GET PISSED BC I CALL YOU 'HER' OR 'SHE'. BASIC SCIENCE. YOU HAVE A DONG COMING ON YOUR GROIN, YOU ARE A GUY. PERIOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
pretty sure she needed a place to crash and do laundry and assumed he was trying to play it cool and then later discovered he's just like that for real
WTF??? WHY THE FCUK WOULD I LET HER IN MY PLACE TO SPEND THE NIGHT AND DO LAUNDRY? I AM NOT A LAUNDROMAT. YOU SOUND LIKE A BETA MALE PROVIDER. YOU WOULD HAVE LET HER IN AND MAKE HER FEEL AT HOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
when i was freshly divorced, i went through a period where i didn't really want to get close to any women but also wanted basic sex as well as validation i still had it after all those years being involved with someone else

i did a much less extreme version of ABP, generally not being very nice, being very clear i wasn't going to be in a relationship with any of them, not asking but rather just taking, not reciprocating any kindness nor initiating, etc etc

never outright mistreated them or anything abp style but more just blank, like you pet and feed a kitty, the kitty likes being pet and fed and you enjoy having the kitty around but the kitty is never going to do anything for you that it didn't already want independently, you liking that kitty is a byproduct of the kitty being a kitty and not for any other reason and you want it around - i know kitty isn't exactly the best metaphor to apeal to an alpha like abp but i don't think he understands there is a massive no mans land between being indifferent and purposefully mistreating the woman to the point where only someone who was deeply emotionally abused as a child would put up with it - ie strippers, ie girls who's family relationships so bad they need to stay over and bring laundry to first time hookups etc

thing is it was really successful as in the short term it did keep women interested, i was always juggling multiple women at the same time, often finding a good reason to leave the apartment or get her to leave my apartment in time to shower and then meet the second one that night etc etc

but looking back on it now, i realize i was not happy then and i'm filled with deep shame over the way i treated many of the girls, which wasn't even 10% of what ABP purports to do

but worst of all, it emotionally stunted me to the point where i began discounting personality and compatibility to the point that when i finally met a girl who i deemed worthy to be in an actual relationship with - i ended up picking someone who made great eye candy and could show off but deep down was deeply miserable because it was just non stop fighting and disagreements over even little basic things, instead of breaking up we ended up living together because i continued to tell myself to try to make it work because personalities can change and she'll be gorgeous for a very long time

just went from one horrible lifestyle directly into another and lost a lot of my prime years as a result
I READ 'DIVORCE' AND I AUTO GRUNCHED. THIS IS PURE BETA BS. I HAD A CUSTOMER AT MY OLD YUPPIE STORE. HE GOING THROUGH SOME DIVORCE AFTER 25 YEARS. HE WALKS IN AND STARTS A CONVO WITH MY SUPERVISOR AND THE REST OF US. OH HOW HARD IT IS. WOULD YOU LIKE A CUP OF COFFEE ON THE HOUSE??? GOD DAMN TAKE YOUR WHINING AND BETA ATTITUDE SOMEWHERE ELSE. NOBODY GAF.

JUST REMEMBER THAT FACT THAT SHE'S NEVER YOURS. IT WAS JUST YOUR TURN. YOU DON'T DO YOUR JOB ACTING LIKE AN ALPHA, SHE WILL LEAVE YOU. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunic View Post
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I've traveled the world and the seven seas
Everybody's lookin' for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused
LOVE IT.

MY OBSIDAN JORDANS SKYROCKETED TO $425+. I BOUGHT THEM BACK IN NOVEMBER FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR @ $262. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE ON THE TRAIN WITH THESE ON, ITS BC I BIKE TO WORK NOW BC OF CORONA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerIrish View Post
Yep, getting with a girl who's your actual friend is the omega move.

Lol at alpha. You work at Starbucks bro.
HA! JUST REMEMBER THE FACT 20-25 YEARS AGO, MALE NURSES WERE CONSIDERED BETA.

SEE YOU.
Number1Hater is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 02:37 PM   #1399
Montecore
RPElf = +EV
 
Montecore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On my fainting couch
Posts: 81,074
Re: Project ABP

It's a pretty amazing coincidence that all of my serious posts get grunched. It certainly doesn't seem very alpha to avoid uncomfortable conversations or inconvenient truths, but maybe I just don't fully understand the beautiful and sobering realities of Alpha Male Strategies.
Montecore is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 03:15 PM   #1400
DodgerIrish
Fraudulent Zodiac
 
DodgerIrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Devoted to the uncoated
Posts: 26,716
Re: Project ABP

Male nurses still aren't alpha bro.

Being alpha is silly but if you're going to cos-play being Genghis Khan it starts with something other than a barista position. And being alpha is obsessed with leadership, it's not turning down promotions.
DodgerIrish is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive