Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Malucci is a FPOS! Malucci is a FPOS!

05-14-2017 , 01:50 PM
3545 cal? There would be no way of really knowing...got all kinds of wasted yesterday [emoji15]
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-15-2017 , 05:07 AM
2329 cal, still over, just by less
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-15-2017 , 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malucci
2329 cal, still over, just by less


A lot less! Niiiiiiice.
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-15-2017 , 06:12 AM
Counting the number of days under is probably more efficient
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-16-2017 , 02:07 AM
1828 cal, I'm so hungry and fat and to a slightly lesser extent stupid.

1 day under
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-16-2017 , 08:47 AM
Yay!
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-17-2017 , 03:07 AM
1946 cal
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-17-2017 , 04:31 AM
43 minutes of yoga through a YouTube video...feel weird even mentioning I did that
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-17-2017 , 03:48 PM
60 minutes elliptical
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-17-2017 , 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malucci
60 minutes elliptical
Turning out to be a very good week for you!
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-18-2017 , 05:05 AM
1872 cal

It's only been 3 days in a row under, I wouldn't say that's a very good week. And this weekend...gonna be a bloodbath
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-18-2017 , 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malucci
1872 cal

It's only been 3 days in a row under, I wouldn't say that's a very good week. And this weekend...gonna be a bloodbath

It ain't the weekend yet biatch!

3 days in a row low numbers plus today and tomorrow = very good week, not to mention exercise.

So how bout only 1 day on weekend as blood bath? How bout loading up on protein as much as you can so you eat less of the other shiat?

I know, I know, booze.
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-18-2017 , 05:12 PM
Yes, so much booze. Birthday weekend out of town. Baby loves to eat. Fri-Mon just a wash. Will do my best to log as accurately as possible.
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 01:31 AM
2056 cal
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malucci
43 minutes of yoga through a YouTube video...feel weird even mentioning I did that
link to the vid?

Yoga is super cool. Good for body and mind. Have you ever done it before with instructor?
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 04:56 AM
Have you thought about another avatar?
I mean now it is kind of fat unattractive dude. And I think that it contributes to your self identity as "fat, overeating, not working out" guy. May be something that is more in line with self identity "working out, healthy, fun without heaps of booze"?

Just an idea.
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malucci
Yes, so much booze. Birthday weekend out of town. Baby loves to eat. Fri-Mon just a wash. Will do my best to log as accurately as possible.

Sounds fabulous. Malucci can eat too! No bad carbs! No bread, pasta, pizza etc.

While baby's eating you eat shrimp cocktail, steak, chicken kabob, scallops, salad, fruit, ice cream! Chicken wings, bacon, eggs, cheese. You can suffer thru that right?

Just slow the drinking down a little.

I love that you're gonna accurately track it all tho. Kinda excited to see where it goes.

Regardless, enjoy what sounds to be a ****ing awesome weekend!
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 10:59 AM
I tried my first yoga class a couple weeks ago, was tough and liked it a lot though. Gonna make an effort to do more. Not changing avatar. The online class was weird because I constantly had to look to see what she was doing. Not planning on an avatar change.

Malucci is baby! He be eating all the carbs.
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malucci
I tried my first yoga class a couple weeks ago, was tough and liked it a lot though. Gonna make an effort to do more. Not changing avatar. The online class was weird because I constantly had to look to see what she was doing. Not planning on an avatar change.

Malucci is baby! He be eating all the carbs.
rofl okay baby! Baby can eat plenty of yummy shiat on his bday. btw a bday is ONE day not 3. So plan to pick one day to go wild.

Also, I really like your avatar, esp the gold chain.

Last edited by Very Josie; 05-19-2017 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Happy birthday!!!!!!!
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 11:42 AM

Happy B-day!

pictures of B-day cake after the weekend?
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 03:15 PM
One, you guys must have never watched any Aqua Teen Hunger Force. That's not me telling you to, because I'm not sure you'll necessarily like it, just an observation.

Two, I'm not in love with your boot camp approach on me Josie. Sure, it's smart and might work with a normal person, but I'm a wild pig who can't be tamed. At least not for long periods. Or I'm just bad at it. Or I'm just bad at life in general. But you're sweet and I appreciate it.

Three, thanks lapka, actual day is Monday and I'm not sure there will even be cake, but I'll try to get something out there for you. Because you're sweet too.
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 03:23 PM
Please tell me to STFU, if I am annoying.

But why the hell are you talking about yourself this way? Be good to yourself and don't call yourself pig. Really. Better say that you are a cool yogi. Thoughts and words have power. Written words more power than spoken words, and spoken words more power than thoughts. Seriously don't talk so about yourself.

And I would really like to see picture of whatever you are gonna eat to celebrate.
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malucci

Two, I'm not in love with your boot camp approach on me Josie. Sure, it's smart and might work with a normal person, but I'm a wild pig who can't be tamed. At least not for long periods. Or I'm just bad at it. Or I'm just bad at life in general. But you're sweet and I appreciate it.
1.) We haven't gotten close to my boot camp approach yet.
2.) Pffff...Of course I could tame you, though I'm not referring to weight loss.
3.) I'm not all that sweet.
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-19-2017 , 07:39 PM
What are you referring to pray tell?



And we're off...though this isn't the first one today 🤷*♂️
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote
05-20-2017 , 03:03 AM
4941 cal, not positive that's accurate, but I'm not sure of much right now.
Malucci is a FPOS! Quote

      
m